Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso (48108 Views)

Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe / Slay Queens And Their Boyfriends Busted For Robbery In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by willibounce1(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2023
steeltrust:
to tell you how foolish you’re
I’m not even Igbo
You join nairaland yesterday just fool your self
Check my profile

No be every Yoruba Mumu like you
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Go sidon for gutter. I didn't ask for your tribe. Ogun kee you and your profile. Obin.go
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by sowilli: 1:12pm On May 06, 2023
Litmus:
You have to be incredibly stupid as a Nigerian or delusional as an African to believe any Nigeria girl is going to prostetute self in Burkina fasso - a country so poor and wretched even fleas wouldn't be seen dead there after failing to bite anyone.

Nigeria had better organise her immigration eco system better in order to stop Nigeria being used as a dumping ground for all the poor and dispossessed people of West Africa. These useless Africa nations are taking Nigeria for mugus because of our generosity and sending us thire poor and destitutes disguised as deporting illegal Nigerians. Bukina fasso is probably setting up to do the same.

Niaraland is such a queer place, though. It is only on Niaraland that every African nation suddenly finds redemption from the perception of the world of them as shitholes. It is only on Niaraland that every African Nation, even those as inconsequential as Ghana, Bukina Fasso, Rwanda, Ivory Coast and Bongobongo land are wealthy places instead of the aid reliant parasites of the world that they are.
we need to critically look at our social media law. Freedom when not managed can be used as a tool to perpetuate evil.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by steeltrust: 2:48pm On May 06, 2023
willibounce1:

Go sidon for gutter. I didn't ask for your tribe. Ogun kee you and your profile. Obin.go
just as ogun has killed you and your entire village πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

No wonder you create an account just to stay foolish

Yoruba Mumu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by willibounce1(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2023
steeltrust:
just as ogun has killed you and your entire village πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

No wonder you create an account just to stay foolish

Yoruba Mumu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Ipob, omo ase! Weyrey say e dubai. Na your type? Go pursue lizard wey go sell for dibia, use the money drink mkpuru miri grin cheesy
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by steeltrust: 5:50pm On May 06, 2023
willibounce1:

Ipob, omo ase! Weyrey say e dubai. Na your type? Go pursue lizard wey go sell for dibia, use the money drink mkpuru miri grin cheesy
Kpele oh Omo oshi
You never comot for oshogbo village no mean say people never comot

No be my fault say you still de primitive for where you de

Come be gateman for my house make I pay you
Make e no be like say I no try
Send your acct number make I help your miserable life

By the way
Jumoke de come do hookup for my mansion this evening for 30k

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Nobody: 8:32am On May 07, 2023
It has always been going on. Burkina Faso's own is low-key, but those who know , know.

That was how 2018 , my brother's local ex girlfriend from Uyo, went to Port Harcourt with some of her Uyo female friends, and got the connection to be recruited for runs in Burkina Faso. Net thing , I was seeing her Facebook uploads with many girls in a shabby looking apartment, posing and doing the peace sign with their fingers. I immediately knew in my gut that they had now become prostitutes. It was obvious from the picture.

She used to be quite skinny, that girl. I wonder how men will still patronize her. It therefore means that as long as you have a vazhina , they will be customers. I think they fvck the white men who come to B'Faso for tourism, they fvck the locals to and just about anyone who is interested in them. Nigerian men too.

Fvk fvk...that's all they know. I used to think ladies were more reserved in those days, and didn't like sex. Was all a big fat lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – β€˜Yahoo Boy’. Photos / Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.