Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso (48082 Views)

Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe / Slay Queens And Their Boyfriends Busted For Robbery In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by steeltrust: 10:14pm On May 05, 2023
epondudu:
There is a particular region in this country where they require the total re-orientation of the entirety of their people about girl child rights but this particular people from this region are Only busy with early child marriage from another region while their house is burning. This region has lost its moral values, their society is in total shambles when it comes to morality but they are quick to judge others for their wallows.it is the height of wickedness to send girls to other countries for prostitution, this is share wickedness even selling girls where are the bring back our girls activists?.
Àwón íran kí ran cool
ode
I just came back from Dubai last week
The olosho when lodge with me for the weekend before I come na
Yoruba girl
Her name na bukky and na Muslim for that matter

No de Mumu your self

Every tribe in Nigeria is found all over the world
Make you de try get sense

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by bepositive11: 10:31pm On May 05, 2023
Honestly. They are being trafficked around the world. They are trafficked to Asia and Europe too. So upsetting.

mysticwarrior:
Now this has to be taken seriously, the rate at which young Nigerian girls are being trafficked for prostitution in neighboring west African countries is disturbing.

Two years ago my neighbors wife told me that a woman from her town wants to take her 12 old daughter to Ivory coast to assist her in her fashion business. Being someone who is quite aware of the situation I quickly enlightened the woman more and told her that her daughter is about to be lured into Juvenile prostitution, I had to show her story from the internet, and that was how the daughter was saved, some people are just being wicked.

The most annoying part of this is that some Nigerian parents even knew what they are taking their daughters to do outside the shore of this country and still condoned it, it sad, annoying and very disappointing.
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Emmanuel909090: 10:47pm On May 05, 2023
When you are not ready to build gradually
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by godofuck231: 11:16pm On May 05, 2023
Simple , the goods were defective so he burnt it , next life the mother go sell her self instead

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by drmikeadams(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2023
BigDawsNet:
God..

If we have basic amenities in our country... why will an average Nigerian decide to travel to African country to do Prostitution...

We have young folks here at the age of 18 and 19 with just high school certificate... buying dere first house... this was possible.. because gov hav lay down plan for everyone...

I pray one day, this Country will change for better

Stay bless guys....
even if the government provide everything for Nigerian girls,hook up and prostitution full them head .nothing else...
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by willibounce1(m): 12:02am On May 06, 2023
steeltrust:
ode
I just came back from Dubai last week
The olosho when lodge with me for the weekend before I come na
Yoruba girl
Her name na bukky and na Muslim for that matter

No de Mumu your self

Every tribe in Nigeria is found all over the world
Make you de try get sense

Dubai keeee you dia cheesy grin
Oniro oshi
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by steeltrust: 12:15am On May 06, 2023
willibounce1:

Dubai keeee you dia cheesy grin
Oniro oshi
Mumu
You feel say na every body de suffer like you
😂😅

No bring your self down make them help you
De here de jump like cow de hate tribe wen no even know weda you exist

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by grandstar(m): 12:22am On May 06, 2023
epondudu:
There is a particular region in this country where they require the total re-orientation of the entirety of their people about girl child rights but this particular people from this region are Only busy with early child marriage from another region while their house is burning. This region has lost its moral values, their society is in total shambles when it comes to morality but they are quick to judge others for their wallows.it is the height of wickedness to send girls to other countries for prostitution, this is share wickedness even selling girls where are the bring back our girls activists?.
Àwón íran kí ran cool

Pls do not tribalize this issue.

I know a Ebira girl that was sent to Italy to do prostitution, so no tribe holy pass, I am Yoruba. All tribes are affected, it is just to what degree that differentiates any.

If any tribe holy pass, it might be the Hausas, Kanuris or Fulani but I may be wrong.
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by grandstar(m): 12:25am On May 06, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Now this has to be taken seriously, the rate at which young Nigerian girls are being trafficked for prostitution in neighboring west African countries is disturbing.

Two years ago my neighbors wife told me that a woman from her town wants to take her 12 old daughter to Ivory coast to assist her in her fashion business. Being someone who is quite aware of the situation I quickly enlightened the woman more and told her that her daughter is about to be lured into Juvenile prostitution, I had to show her story from the internet, and that was how the daughter was saved, some people are just being wicked.

The most annoying part of this is that some Nigerian parents even knew what they are taking their daughters to do outside the shore of this country and still condoned it, it sad, annoying and very disappointing.

From what you wrote, it is critical that more awareness is shone on this crime. With better enlightenment, more girls can be saved. Enlightenment must get down to the grassroots- meaning even villages and hamlets, as they are the least informed and therefore, most vulnerable to exploitation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by mysticwarrior(m): 1:57am On May 06, 2023
sulaak:
Overpopulation and extreme population.

Population explosion 💥

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by ProtonX: 3:38am On May 06, 2023
This is a clear case of human trafficking if true. 70+ girls in a house in the bush is a big red flag. I hope the Nigerian Embassy in Burkina Faso will investigate this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by nedu666: 3:55am On May 06, 2023
Burka where. Don't believe this crap.
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Subonbon(m): 5:06am On May 06, 2023
God1000:
This is heartbreaking, our girls should stop going to other countries for prostitution, it is very risky and dangerous. Stop should just be the word... Home or abroad...

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by kutashi: 6:13am On May 06, 2023
Plus Oniranu and Oponu!
epondudu:
Àwón íran kí ran cool
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by dominic17: 6:51am On May 06, 2023
And there is another particular region that has reduced human life to nothing, they can kill and mine human skull sell it as low as 2K . That particular region is always busy white washing their tribe and painting other tribe black.is even than for that region to send their girls to prostitution than skull mining even though prostitution is equally bad
epondudu:
Àwón íran kí ran cool
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Nobody: 7:17am On May 06, 2023
I wonder what Nigerians go do in such countries. FG need to summon their consul, the prepetrators must be apprehended.
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Bigchristo: 7:22am On May 06, 2023
jaybenugo:
A Catholic Missionary seminarian has said that two Nigerian girls were burnt to death by their boyfriends in Burkina Faso, IGBERETV reports.

According to the seminarian who disclosed this on Twitter, the incident happened on Wednesday, May 3, 2023. He said that the remains of the girls were buried on Thursday afternoon, May 4.

https://twitter.com/Kizisonofman/status/1654109694397501441?t=6PIQMUo70pO0JCjq21ZKGA&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1444386/2-nigerian-girls-reportedly-burnt-death-boyfriends-burkina-faso/
its a shame to see all of these nonsense happening currently there’s no morals no values for female child as the parents now even sell them out it’s pathetic, it’s not only in West Africa countries they are doing all these things I remember when I came to UAE early last year I lead squad of my friends to go collect a passport from a woman who bring girls to Dubai use them for prostitution and be making huge amounts of money from them this particular girl grow up in my area she was a teen when she left the house after hustling n paying her madam the woman still seize her passport not to let her go, I took her there collect her passport with a heavy fight, the woman wasn’t even ready to let her go until i threatened to report her to Immigration before she gave us the passport, it’s the failure of our parents to educate their children most especially female child of the dangers ahead in traveling to a place with disguise of taking them to work abroad they should be asking questions of the kind of job

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by sslcrypt: 7:28am On May 06, 2023
At some point our work involved training special divisions within NAPTIP in conducting certain type of counter operations on trafficking. It was disgusting to realize the muscle this division required wasn't given to directly to NAPTIP, but rather was left to other agencies whose sole purpose wasn't anti trafficking. So you have a situation whereby credible intelligence is at hand and requires the muscles to go in but there isn't any because the muscles required will be drawn from sister agencies. Human trafficking is a major business and the largest in the world.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Pufpuf(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2023
Contact me for your Content writing, Academic Assignment, Articles, PowerPoints, Thesis/Dissertation etc. And also with Plagiarism check-up using TURNITIN. Chat us on-08038642174💻 deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com
I deliver quality & quantity within the best possible time.
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Kingabia1998(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Imagine parents selling there girl child out to go and do prostitution.
What a world we live in.

Sad....

Is better to be mad in in America than to be poor in Africa

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Promise47(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2023
Burkina faso of all places God forbidden if I won travel na Europe nothing less nothing more Africa as a continent is useless check all Africa country no one get head currently
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by clinician2x: 9:25am On May 06, 2023
Is it that prostitution no de pay again in Nigeria?
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Promise47(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2023
Maybe the pay is poor due to economy crisis massive inflation and poor money policy
clinician2x:
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Promise47(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2023
Burkina faso of all places God forbidden if I won travel na Europe France or Italy nothing less nothing more Africa as a continent is useless check all Africa country no one get head currently
clinician2x:
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Kbidi: 9:47am On May 06, 2023
epondudu:
Àwón íran kí ran cool

Which region?
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Promise47(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2023
Even Niger republic here is far better than that bakina fosa Niger republic better pass am if you want to travel go Europe or go North America USA or Australia what are you doing he bakina fosa I will not be surprised that Nigeria is also in Mali Tunisian most of this country are useless
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:23am On May 06, 2023
A 16 - 17 years old girl is still a child that needs protection from loved ones and cannot find herself in a foreign land unless they are being trafficked or sold like the mother that sold her 17 years old daughter. I don't blame the girls, I curse the people putting them through this horrible lifestyle.
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by willibounce1(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2023
steeltrust:
Mumu
You feel say na every body de suffer like you
😂😅

No bring your self down make them help you
De here de jump like cow de hate tribe wen no even know weda you exist

Taa! Go sidon for your palm wine joint. You wey dey pursue lizard and rat for one village for abia dey claim dubai. Linus obi pickin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by steeltrust: 11:57am On May 06, 2023
willibounce1:

Taa! Go sidon for your palm wine joint. You wey dey pursue lizard and rat for one village for abia dey claim dubai. Linus obi pickin
to tell you how foolish you’re
I’m not even Igbo
You join nairaland yesterday just fool your self
Check my profile

No be every Yoruba Mumu like you
😂😅
Re: 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso by Litmus: 12:05pm On May 06, 2023
You have to be incredibly stupid as a Nigerian or delusional as an African to believe any Nigeria girl is going to prostetute self in Burkina fasso - a country so poor and wretched even fleas wouldn't be seen dead there after failing to bite anyone.

Nigeria had better organise her immigration eco system better in order to stop Nigeria being used as a dumping ground for all the poor and dispossessed people of West Africa. These useless Africa nations are taking Nigeria for mugus because of our generosity and sending us thire poor and destitutes disguised as deporting illegal Nigerians. Bukina fasso is probably setting up to do the same.

Niaraland is such a queer place, though. It is only on Niaraland that every African nation suddenly finds redemption from the perception of the world of them as shitholes. It is only on Niaraland that every African Nation, even those as inconsequential as Ghana, Bukina Fasso, Rwanda, Ivory Coast and Bongobongo land are wealthy places instead of the aid reliant parasites of the world that they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady / My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos / How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.