Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN (47451 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / El-Rufai, Adamu, Amaechi Didn't Boycott Tinubu’s Campaign Meeting- APC / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by LadyExcellency: 9:52pm On May 05, 2023
MetaPhysical:
Baba Ahmed has a doctorate degree, does he not, and he is also proprietor of a regional university? Im trying to understand what influenced him to utter a statement like this.

I would expect someone like Simon Ekpa to issue such ultimatum, not someone like Datti. This is shameful!

It's shameful to you because if it wasn't for double standard, you wouldn't have any standard at all.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Maryam1234(f): 9:52pm On May 05, 2023
muykem:
Frustration, regret, disappointment, anger, annoyance, vexation, bitterness, exasperation have become Obidients order of the day since after this election. I have never seen or imagined people so disillusioned .This is the first time ever, we are seeing candidate claiming of winning election without project his own results. You said there was rigging in Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Remove all APC results in those states and added it with Peter Obi votes, he still fail.
Laughing at "Vexation"Please hand me a copy of your dictionary let me update my vocabularies.

4 Likes

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Angelfrost(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2023
Maize247:
He will soon commit felony and go to jail if he does not be careful

No he won't... Name one wealthy and influential Nigerian in jail for treason or felony!

The laws are different for the Haves and Have-nots in this corrupt nation!

1 Like

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by IgboSomalia: 9:54pm On May 05, 2023
This Mauritanian albino doesn't even understand the laws of Nigeria which he seeks to rule.

This Datti should be arrested and charged for treason.
Chimamanda should be charged for sedition.

Once a few scapegoats are made, others will give themselves brain.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by walebliss(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2023
See this one wey obi drag an from dungeon all of a sudden don dey talk. Who know am? Wetin he don contribute to this country before. No worry . He go soon run comet for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by VinnyBaba: 9:56pm On May 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... I thought this Datti was educated and exposed! undecided

Seriously, Peter Obi should have chosen a better running mate!

This kind of person would have shown him shege as VP!

Really Dissappointing from you! undecided 😒

Everyone can't be Quiet and Gentlemanly, Particularly in Nigerian Politics. sad

He is only Expressing his Grievances!

He has NOT called for War, Nationwide Protest or Riot. 🤨🤷

Buhari and the CJN will attend if they Like and Changes nothing.

Dunno Why some of you just are Getting Hysterical over his Statement! ☹️
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Menclothing: 9:56pm On May 05, 2023
This man high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by babtoundey(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2023
This man and Gbarebo are the same in utterances. They are careless and self-serving in the utterances.

Because the election is in court, everything should be put on hold or an interim government should be declared. Governance is not a do-or-die affair.

Shot up for a while and let the judiciary do its duties!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Tareq1105: 9:58pm On May 05, 2023
Obiedun:
Something must be wrong with Datti.

I don't know why he thinks he's that known to have been voted for by majority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Cassandraloius: 9:59pm On May 05, 2023
Silly indeed!
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Segzy19: 10:00pm On May 05, 2023
This guy is going beyond his limit.
Dem go soon gbab him...

Can you imagine him asking Buhari not to attend the inauguration. Who then will handover ..

Na like this madness dey take start o....
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by hssd8nland: 10:01pm On May 05, 2023
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by LivingSage: 10:03pm On May 05, 2023
Sore loser cheesy
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by TollinsN: 10:03pm On May 05, 2023
Stevenson20:
In a sane country, this case must be settled before any swearing in.
Why now?. It's the rule to swear in the winner first before any judgement. Why should this be different. This is just about hatred and not politics.
(1) How can a man in third position claim his mandate was stolen and yet he doesn't present any figure to the court as actual figure
(2) How can a man who fell short of mandatory 30 days of membership of a political party before you can represent such party in an election now call himself winner of an election when actually he is not a member of his so called party in the eye of the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by ebenholer2(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2023
BABA ARMED DEY SMOKE IGBO HONESTLY...MAY 29TH IS ALREADY HERE I AM SURE HIM GO SOON CALM DOWN
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Enemyofpeace: 10:07pm On May 05, 2023
Ok now

She will ask you for small money and you will be shouting, AM I YOUR FATHER.? You that she's breasfeeding, Is she your MOTHER?
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by blowjohn(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2023
I want to believe he never said such.

The comment is so very wrong.

But, like I said it may be the handiwork of bloggers
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Stanleynf: 10:08pm On May 05, 2023
Airlord2030:
Most stupid VP candidate in the world😂😂😂
why calling him stupid. My God will disgrace your so called president elect.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by spencekat(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
Fact.
Constitutionally Nigeria has no president elect.

We await the court to tell us who is the president elect of Nigeria.
Make una dey calm down,make tribunal determine am.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by ennygr8: 10:11pm On May 05, 2023
Airlord2030:
Most stupid VP candidate in the world😂😂😂
him wan become VP. He should go to sleep and dream more for future
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2023
"One by one" I saw what u did there cool grin
Ofunaofu:
Datti Ahmed made the statement but watch how Lai Mohammed will fly to the US and UK to accuse Peter Obi for treason
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Alliswell248: 10:12pm On May 05, 2023
See the person talking.....he didn't win his ward for the lazy People Party.
Very weak Vp.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by iReddington: 10:12pm On May 05, 2023
Honestly, Peter Obi found a VP just as dull and clueless as he is, Datti talks like a møron. Imagine having these two clowns at the helm of affairs of this country at this critical time. They are unpatriotic, inexperienced and dull.

2 Likes

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Larryndelaw: 10:18pm On May 05, 2023
Stevenson20:
In a sane country, this case must be settled before any swearing in.
You need to change the constitution before you can do that. So you just have to accept the reality. It happened during OBJ, Jonathan , Yaraduah and Buhari. So what makes these different?
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Alliswell248: 10:18pm On May 05, 2023
Formation10:
Oga na big lie if e sure for them why did they refuse to transmit for the whole world to see by now nobody will be taking another to court,if not that some Nigerians are just too blind to see

Don't u have Polling unit agents in all the over 176k polling units? Let them present the results from their units.
Sore losers everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Jackbaur88: 10:19pm On May 05, 2023
GodIsBiafran:
I have just ONE question for my fellow Igbos/Obidients:

What is the benefit of Datti to Obi's election? Afterall, less than 5% of Northern Muslims voted for Obi which explains why Obi lost the election.
With or without Northern Muslims, Obi won his elections squarely, but then the less then 3% of Northern Muslims that voted for him are those who are sane and wants the progress of this country.
Peter Obi is coming and there is no stopping him
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by jaxxy(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2023
This is the simple truth. The constitution laws has not been met bt presumed.

There are many valid legal issues to clear b4 a swearing in can happen.
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by brutal1(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2023
grin Constitutionally we have an outgoing president in President Muhammad Buhari the one you and your fellow mugus once called Cloned Jubril and we have an incoming president in person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. You really need help because if you continue like this, you will do overheating and burn your gasket and next is casket. RIP
Tntsi:
Fact.

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by BabaO2: 10:26pm On May 05, 2023
Mauritanian foreigner wants to be vp by crook
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Angel55555(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
Fact.

Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.