Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN (47467 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / El-Rufai, Adamu, Amaechi Didn't Boycott Tinubu’s Campaign Meeting- APC / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Maize247(f): 9:41pm On May 05, 2023
He will soon commit felony and go to jail if he does not be careful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Formation10: 9:41pm On May 05, 2023
muykem:
Frustration, regret, disappointment, anger, annoyance, vexation, bitterness, exasperation have become Obidients order of the day since after this election. I have never seen or imagined people so disillusioned .This is the first time ever, we are seeing candidate claiming of winning election without project his own results. You said there was rigging in Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Remove all APC results in those states and added it with Peter Obi votes, he still fail.
Oga na big lie if e sure for them why did they refuse to transmit for the whole world to see by now nobody will be taking another to court,if not that some Nigerians are just too blind to see
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Abbeytoy(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2023
I thought they say this man was educated.

I am not sure about his recent actions and statements.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by niyi123: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
can someone suggest to me where I can get nice shirt and trouser between Oshodi and Idumota ASAP

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Flamezreal(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
If true, this guy is desperately shameless.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Formation10: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
muykem:
Frustration, regret, disappointment, anger, annoyance, vexation, bitterness, exasperation have become Obidients order of the day since after this election. I have never seen or imagined people so disillusioned .This is the first time ever, we are seeing candidate claiming of winning election without project his own results. You said there was rigging in Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Remove all APC results in those states and added it with Peter Obi votes, he still fail.
Oga na big lie you dey lie, if e sure for them why did they refuse to transmit It for the whole world to see by now nobody will be taking another to court,if not that some Nigerians are just too blind to see
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Hotwest: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
Scare them. Go on lo
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Qwertyuser: 9:44pm On May 05, 2023
muykem:

Are you sure grin
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by bhella10: 9:44pm On May 05, 2023
This Baba werey lost his unit o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by ledaman: 9:45pm On May 05, 2023
Dubetex96:

mumu man
another Obiediiot found

2 Likes

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by abbey621(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
Formation10:
Oga na big lie if e sure for them why did they refuse to transmit for the whole world to see by now nobody will be taking another to court,if not that some Nigerians are just too blind to see

Na dem be technology? Ordinary generator or tv wey you get for house dey disgrace you at times not to talk of complex servers and applications. This is why those wey write the Electoral Act in their infinite wisdom allowed for alternate transmission of results.....If you no like am go to COURT!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Hotwest: 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
Houseontherock1:
I hate people who can't stand defeat!
there is difference btw defeated and cheated

1 Like

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
Now, this is becoming childish. Time to move on. Nigeria is way bigger than our personal ambitions.

7 Likes

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Angelfrost(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
Sigh... I thought this Datti was educated and exposed! undecided

Seriously, Peter Obi should have chosen a better running mate!

This kind of person would have shown him shege as VP!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by bhella10: 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
Formation10:
Oga na big lie you dey lie, if e sure for them why did they refuse to transmit It for the whole world to see by now nobody will be taking another to court,if not that some Nigerians are just too blind to see
After swearing of 29th May. You will get your answer ONKR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Hotwest: 9:47pm On May 05, 2023
Skyview01:
Now, this is becoming childish. Time to move on. Nigeria is bigger than our personal ambitions.
You can't just keep moving on blindly. Sometimes you fight especially as time is running out of our generation time
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Gbogbowa: 9:47pm On May 05, 2023
GreatrAnalyst:
How possible is that?

We all know he is Inec selected President, but boycotting the inauguration amount to treason for those ones
check your dictionary for the meaning of treason
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by ogify1(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2023
rest
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by babz11(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
I think say this man dan go rest, him dan resurrect

4 Likes

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by localbreed(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
Mynd44:
What this guy is saying is treasonable felony.

He is asking he president and CJN to commit a coup.

This comment was made assuming the report is entirely true

Just open mouth waaaa

2 Likes

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Gbogbowa: 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... I thought this Datti was educated and exposed! undecided

Seriously, Peter Obi should have chosen a better running mate!

This kind of person would have shown him shege as VP!
but you are educated and supporting a druglord and a liar

3 Likes

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by tnerro1(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
Baba, rest nah
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
Omo.. some Alhaji I carry today via bolt told me the plans to kick Tinibu out..

That they are preparing for osibanjo..

So Obi is coming...

1 Like

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Saga16: 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

Unfortunately for you, even in many years to come, you wouldn't be fit enough to even shine his shoes alone talk more being better than him. He is sensible than your generation combined.

But you can shine his shoes abi?

grin

1 Like

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by sangresan(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/peter-obi-boycott-tinubus-inauguration-baba-ahmed-begs-buhari-cjn/

So this Ahmed Baba is this empty?

Obi is empty.
His vice presidential candidate speaks like a morooon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by VinnyBaba: 9:50pm On May 05, 2023
fergie001:
This is impossible.

Baba-Ahmed should understand he should be circumspect in these times. This is uncalled for.....

If Peter Obi or Atiku was announced as Winner, would Tinubu have been Calm and Circumspect? 😏 undecided

Leave Datti Alone! 😕

He has the Rights to Express his Displeasure!

His Statement does not stop Buhari and the CJN from Attending the event. sad
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by ProphetM0hammad: 9:50pm On May 05, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
Ye.

We the good people of Southsouth and Southwest will boycott it.

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
wawa bawa yana riya
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by ledaman: 9:50pm On May 05, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

Unfortunately for you, even in many years to come, you wouldn't be fit enough to even shine his shoes alone talk more being better than him. He is sensible than your generation combined.
He doesn't need to meet a stupid man like Datti. Because since they lost
the election they can't reason in a normal way again.
Lastly, you are stupid fellow for mentioning his generation.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Deemas(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/peter-obi-boycott-tinubus-inauguration-baba-ahmed-begs-buhari-cjn/

Hmmmm... Me sha I don't trust these northerners o, anything can happen on 29th May.

Before you tag me IPOB, I am also a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by sangresan(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2023
Aurielfinizu:
Omo.. some Alhaji I carry today via bolt told me the plans to kick Tinibu out..

That they are preparing for osibanjo..

So Obi is coming...

Your parents wasted money on your education.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Kukutenla: 9:51pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
Datti needs rehabilitation.

His brain is over hauling
What do you mean by his brain is over hauling
Must you type?
Stop diagracing Nigerian education system pls
Re: Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN by Angelfrost(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2023
Gbogbowa:
but you are educated and supporting a druglord and a liar

It will be quite nice and refreshing if you can back up your accusation and assumption with proof...! Pray, clearly prove that I support Drug lords and liars!

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off / Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) / Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.