Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) (19761 Views)

Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Moment Air Peace Brought Back 270 Nigerian Students From Sudan (Video, Photos) / Sudan War: Buses Conveying Nigerian Evacuees Arrive Port Sudan (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On May 06, 2023
occfx:

He also said a Fulani man has to kill in order to remain in position of power. The worst is when he said a Yoruba man has to betray in order to remain relevant... Na their the table we dey manage just break.

grin grin grin correct
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by kwasoly(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2023
post=122956680:

What do kids know?

Hear it from the horse's mouth......

Onyema Allen has always been a guy that is wise and intelligent.
We concur to this.

(Seun Osewa, take note!)
Meanwhile,
Let's hear from the horse's mouth....

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Air Peace Airlines, Allen Onyema, says it is untrue to say that President Muhammadu Buhari does not like the Igbos.

Onyema defended his viewpoint on Saturday on the grounds that his airline had hugely benefited from the current administration.

I’m a beneficiary of Buhari’s kindness to Igbos – Air Peace boss

“I thank God for our President, Muhammadu Buhari, it is very untrue that he does not like the Igbo.
Without me being a member of his party, or any party, I am a beneficiary of his support for indigenous businesses.

“The Federal Government of Nigeria has given me destinations they have never given anybody, yet I am an Igbo man, from Anambra,” Onyema said on an interview with Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS).

Furthermore, he stressed that people should not read negative meanings to the good works of the Buhari administration.

“I don’t know anybody, I don’t have any godfather, President Buhari through his minister, Hadi Sirika, has given me China, London, Portugal, the entire Europe, United States and India.
“He’s even given me Jedda, and I’m not a Muslim; the government has given me about twenty destinations to fly to.”

He added that;
“The President wants equal economic development everywhere.”

These are the Great and True Igbo men true igbos listen to.

More from Air Peace Boss below...... in his own words

E be like say this one drink kerosene, in his appointments how far?
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Igboslayer: 7:38am On May 06, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Dangote that donated N100k cash to each returnee is quiet.

Max & Azman Air with their jumbo Boeing 747's and Airbus’ remain humble despite their major roles in the rescue.

But some desperate glory-hunters are opening threads all over the place and disturbing the peace over Onyema’s gesture in appreciation of FG’s support over the years.

From glory hunters to mandate hunters! They are always struggling and fighting for relevance all the time… this should be freely given

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 7:39am On May 06, 2023
Igboslayer:
From glory hunters to mandate hunters! They are always struggling and fighting for relevance all the time… this should be freely given

You are provoking TRIBALISM becareful.
Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 7:41am On May 06, 2023
Hotwest:
Na true say Dem dey give dem 100k each upon arrival?

Yes. Any problem about that

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Areola14(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2023
Must Nigerians be found in any country? Why will Nigerians go and school there? Apart from arm force... what will civilians be doing there? Some people don't have class sha. Those ladies living there are prostitute and they will come and corrupt our ladies more. They should do medical check on them... the men are drug dealer.
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 7:46am On May 06, 2023
occfx:

He also said a Fulani man has to kill in order to remain in position of power. The worst is when he said a Yoruba man has to betray in order to remain relevant... Na their the table we dey manage just break.
The funniest thing is that picture you posted is the president of all ibos
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Madam Abike well done, Well done Asiwaju, Well done Onyeama , well done FG. Let's commend the FG they really tried on this one.

Commending them for doing the most basic of their responsibilities. Only in Nigeria
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by sukkot: 8:01am On May 06, 2023
i guess there goes the myth that northerners do not japa. they do to sudan and niger
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:02am On May 06, 2023
Hotwest:
Na true say Dem dey give dem 100k each upon arrival?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Fazeman25(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2023
We really commend Buhari, Tinubu & Abike for this wonderful gesture
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Fazeman25(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2023
Areola14:
Must Nigerians be found in any country? Why will Nigerians go and school there? Apart from arm force... what will civilians be doing there? Some people don't have class sha. Those ladies living there are prostitute and they will come and corrupt our ladies more. They should do medical check on them... the men are drug dealer.
Most female Nigerians in Sudan are northerners, & being Muslims, they don't engage in prostitution.
If the females were Southerners, that's when you can imply they are doing prostiitution in Sudan
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Fazeman25(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2023
sukkot:
i guess there goes the myth that northerners do not japa. they do to sudan and niger
They japa to those places to work or school not to engage in prostitution, drug trafficking, armed robbery, internet fraud, ritual, etc like the Southerners
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by sukkot: 8:24am On May 06, 2023
Fazeman25:

They japa to those places to work or school not to engage in prostitution, drug trafficking, armed robbery, internet fraud, ritual, etc like the Southerners
oh i forget they japa to the south to put their children in traffic begging. child abuse
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Achor1111(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2023
N150m was spent on this, but someone offered free service

Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by caracas: 8:55am On May 06, 2023
post=122956680:

What do kids know?

Hear it from the horse's mouth......

Onyema Allen has always been a guy that is wise and intelligent.
We concur to this.

(Seun Osewa, take note!)
Meanwhile,
Let's hear from the horse's mouth....

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Air Peace Airlines, Allen Onyema, says it is untrue to say that President Muhammadu Buhari does not like the Igbos.

Onyema defended his viewpoint on Saturday on the grounds that his airline had hugely benefited from the current administration.

I’m a beneficiary of Buhari’s kindness to Igbos – Air Peace boss

“I thank God for our President, Muhammadu Buhari, it is very untrue that he does not like the Igbo.
Without me being a member of his party, or any party, I am a beneficiary of his support for indigenous businesses.

“The Federal Government of Nigeria has given me destinations they have never given anybody, yet I am an Igbo man, from Anambra,” Onyema said on an interview with Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS).

Furthermore, he stressed that people should not read negative meanings to the good works of the Buhari administration.

“I don’t know anybody, I don’t have any godfather, President Buhari through his minister, Hadi Sirika, has given me China, London, Portugal, the entire Europe, United States and India.
“He’s even given me Jedda, and I’m not a Muslim; the government has given me about twenty destinations to fly to.”

He added that;
“The President wants equal economic development everywhere.”

These are the Great and True Igbo men true igbos listen to.

More from Air Peace Boss below...... in his own words
Go n sleep Oga
Using one man’s fortune as a yardstick for a whole race like the Igbo race is sooo dumb…
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Igboslayer: 8:56am On May 06, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

You are provoking TRIBALISM becareful.
Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique
If you don’t have anything meaningful to do or say, stop quoting me and trolling me all over Nairaland by putting ethnic coloration to my assertion.

I didn’t mention any tribe. How did you get to know the group of people I am making reference to? Does my description fit a certain group of people behaving in these manner…

If that’s the case then I am spot on and you all need to work on yourself and stop blaming people for your inglorious indiscretion.
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Hotwest: 11:30am On May 06, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Yes. Any problem about that
No
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Hotwest: 11:31am On May 06, 2023
occfx:

Na to find way join arrivals from backyard
grin grin grin
Re: Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=122956583]Dangote that donated N100k cash to each returnee is quiet.

Max & Azman Air with their jumbo Boeing 747's and Airbus’ remain humble despite their major roles in the rescue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wahala With WAKANOW.COM And Ethiopian Airwways / My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads / 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.