Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One (381 Views)

WILL ; In Case A Man Don't Have A Will Before He Died,who Should Own His Propert / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Video: Sad One, He Defrauded His Fellow Yahoo Boys Off Millions, And They Did Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 05, 2023
As a parent, I do understand the Ekweremadu's desperation to save their daughter's life. They went about it the wrong way, yes, but I believe there was an agreement between them and the young man. The agreement could not be fulfilled because of the mismatch, hence everything went south.

The young man ended up ruining 3 lives for an opportunity to reside in the UK... hmmm.

In this life be very careful in your dealings with humans. Be very careful.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One by youngsahito(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2023
fortyishcouga:
As a parent, I do understand the Ekweremadu's desperation to save their daughter's life. They went about it the wrong way, yes, but I believe there was an agreement between them and the young man. The agreement could not be fulfilled because of the mismatch, hence everything went south.

The young man ended up ruining 3 lives for an opportunity to reside in the UK... hmmm.

you just come to a conclusion about the guy to have ruined three lives.
The boy was cheated by the doctor and the Ekwere family never feel concerned for the boy,all that want his kidney.
You pity politicians that put us in this mess and still question a good judgement against them.
What do Nigerians really want in this life, fair judgement or sufferness cos I never understand your kind of creature.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One by sisisioge: 9:40pm On May 05, 2023
fortyishcouga:

Your insight is so amusing. You knew the terms of the agreement beyond what was made public? Well done. Just think about the plight of the victim as his parents too. Na the same way them born every pikin, rich or poor. God forbid any useless politician drive close home to your kids!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One by JeffreyJunior: 9:57pm On May 05, 2023
If not for exploitation and nothing go happen mentality of some Nigerians, why would a senator negotiate such a shady deal with a minor-as I heard?

Some are even saying that the young man did not have full disclosure of the procedure before agreeing to travel with them meaning they might have deceived him.

His incarceration will serve as deterrent to other criminal minded people especially politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One by Houseontherock1: 10:15pm On May 05, 2023
If the young scammer is being sincere with himself, why would Ekweremadu help him relocate to UK? They are not related in anyway! So, I'm sure he had it all planned out; he knew exactly what he was getting into. He probably never expected it to be this bad. But he surely knew what he was doing! Now that they are in prison, I hope he can rest and enjoy his new status undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One by talk2hb1(m): 12:42am On May 06, 2023
All I see is a super parent who will go any length for there child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One by Nobody: 12:45am On May 06, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
If not for exploitation and nothing go happen mentality of some Nigerians, why would a senator negotiate such a shady deal with a minor-as I heard?

Some are even saying that the young man did not have full disclosure of the procedure before agreeing to travel with them meaning they might have deceived him.

His incarceration will serve as deterrent to other criminal minded people especially politicians.

A 21 year old is not a minor.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One by Nobody: 12:50am On May 06, 2023
Houseontherock1:
If the young scammer is being sincere with himself, why would Ekweremadu help him relocate to UK? They are not related in anyway! So, I'm sure he had it all planned out; he knew exactly what he was getting into. He probably never expected it to be this bad. But he surely knew what he was doing! Now that they are in prison, I hope he can rest and enjoy his new status undecided

The fact that he even lied about his age to the authorities in the first place shows his motives. He, and those advising him, planned it quite well.
Re: Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One by Nobody: 12:58am On May 06, 2023
talk2hb1:

Most Nigerians don't want to see that. As long as it is a politician involved, they will dance on his woes. This sh...t can actually happen to anybody trying to save their loved one's life.
Re: Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One by mastermaestro(m): 1:35am On May 06, 2023
talk2hb1:

All I see is an evil politician who spends many years in high political power and is eventually caught up in the tragedy of his nonchalance towards establishing a life-saving medical facility in his constituency. This is all I see. sad

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One by talk2hb1(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2023
mastermaestro:

All I see is an evil politician who spends many years in high political power and is eventually caught up in the tragedy of his nonchalance towards establishing a life-saving medical facility in his constituency. This is all I see. sad
Hmmm, You Never Know What Length a Parent Will Go For Their Child.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Journalist Celebrates His New Born Baby After 11 Yrs Marriage With School Pupils / RELATIONSHIPS (no Man Is An Island) / On-bed Secrets For Ladies (A Guide To Satisfying Your Man In Bed) He Will Alwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.