Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles (32032 Views)

Buhari Bids Tam David-West Farewell / President Buhari Bids Super Eagles Farewell To Russia 2018 In State House (pics) / President Buhari Bids Super Eagles Farewell To Russia 2018 : Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Weedhustler: 9:26am On May 06, 2023
Is buhari about to die?
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by JaskanFactor: 9:27am On May 06, 2023
Buhari was just a puppet dont blame him for being slaves in a European run zoo.
Any energy you waste blaming buhari will disappoint you as you real eyes his replacement is another puppet too.

Just where would Europe be today, if Africans dont bleed and die en mass everyday, the demands of colonials masters on their subjects is a very bloody affair, thats why they wear red coat. Its an ode to thier culture of blooldlust, as they arm all manner of groups in Nigeria preparing the country for another civil war just like they doing in sudan and just like they did in Nigeria in the 60s, they back for more, and more ,and more of African blood.
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by ebenholer2(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2023
OGA BUHARI, MAY 29 DEY TOO SLOW FOR US...YOU FIT COMOT NAH NAH NOW MAKE WE PAY YOU UP COS U FIT COME DEY BORROW MONEY FOR MAY 28TH NOW.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Quality20(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2023
Our stabilising president, u have done ur part. Thank u sir
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by easzypeaszy(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2023
Mk we cry abi wetin.. Comot gv road for Tinubu wey sabi
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Awillologo: 9:38am On May 06, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

Buhari should do fast and vacate office.

The South is eager to take over
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by feedthenation(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2023
---PMB should have vacated the presidency ages ago---he is just there to mark register---

2 Likes

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Humeedz: 9:51am On May 06, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
ijustdey:
President Muhammadu Buhari bid farewell to His Majesty, King Charles III, on Friday, saying his current trip to the UK would be his last official…

https://dailytrust.com/this-will-be-my-last-official-engagement-buhari-bids-farewell-to-king-charles/

May Almighty guide and protect the best president we ever had. Your haters will definitely come to terms with what you have done for the country 's development. Hatred has clouded their visions to see,but time will do justice to you. We are proud of you Baba Buhari. We still love you Mai gaskiya dokin qarfe.
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Neddstark: 9:57am On May 06, 2023
All hail king Charles
All hail future king William
All hail Ooni of Ife
All hail Oba of Benin
To hell with the others👹
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by blowjohn(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
It's better to have Buhari for another 8 years than having a corrupt drug Barron for 4 years.

I doubt.

Buhari and Tinubu, who has better antecedents?

Tinubus past records are quite good.

I don't know why u guys hinge on this drug barron tag of a thing.

When he was governor no body talked about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by josilcool(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2023
Everything that has beginning must have end, so also our journey on this earth.
Amend your way!
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by FireUpNow(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2023
Hmm
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Johnn74: 10:12am On May 06, 2023
Nonsense president

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by mechanics(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
It's better to have Buhari for another 8 years than having a corrupt drug Barron for 4 years.
hahhahah
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Spanki(f): 10:13am On May 06, 2023
Tinubuderanged:

Typical of a southeastern character 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by snapshot: 10:14am On May 06, 2023
To think that president Jonathan was removed or should I say voted out of office for a man 10 times worse than him is one of the most painful memories of life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Tinubuderanged: 10:16am On May 06, 2023
blowjohn:

I doubt.

Buhari and Tinubu, who has better antecedents?

Tinubus past records are quite good.

I don't know why u guys hinge on this drug barron tag of a thing.

When he was governor no body talked about it
when Buhari was military governor, military presidents,pTF chairman everybody knows that he was good. How can you defend someone that stole something as little as teenage picture. If a man can steal something like that, what will happen to your money under his watch?
I swear to God, Tinubu will be worst than Buhari. Mark my words.
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by slowice(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2023
You failed in governance and failed to give us a credible election.

Niggur you be failure Promax.... No wonder your cows be gay, nothing prospers in your hand.

Shameless werey

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by blowjohn(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
when Buhari was military governor, military presidents,pTF chairman everybody knows that he was good. How can you defend someone that stole something as little as teenage picture. If a man can steal something like that, what will happen to your money under his watch?
I swear to God, Tinubu will be worst than Buhari. Mark my words.

Well, time wilk tell
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Menclothing: 10:29am On May 06, 2023
The next man will take us to a new Nigeria of creativity

2 Likes

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Allisgud: 10:31am On May 06, 2023
This foolish man should do and come and gerout, stupid bag of failure
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by truthfulperson: 10:33am On May 06, 2023
Congratulations and happy survival to all Nigerians that are alive to witness the stepping down of Mohammed buhari ,
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2023
Buhari u failed everybody and seem more clueless than Jonathan now.

2 Likes

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Jagabanarmy: 10:38am On May 06, 2023
ijustdey:
President Muhammadu Buhari bid farewell to His Majesty, King Charles III, on Friday, saying his current trip to the UK would be his last official…

https://dailytrust.com/this-will-be-my-last-official-engagement-buhari-bids-farewell-to-king-charles/

Despite your shortcomings, you gave Nigerians the best election since 1999
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Tinubuderanged: 10:46am On May 06, 2023
blowjohn:

Well, time wilk tell
Amen o.

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by LOVEGINO(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2023
ijustdey:

Official last cruising.
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by muykem: 10:50am On May 06, 2023
The best president ever on infrastructures.
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Tinubuderanged: 10:50am On May 06, 2023
Spanki:

Typical of a southeastern character 😂😂😂😂
I am not an Igbo man, infact I had never been to the south east.
Mr man, majority of Nigerians don't like tinubu but he is using the corrupt money he illegally collect from Lagos treasury every month that is why some people are loyal to him.
I am a proud northerner from Kaduna state, Kaura local government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again / Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.