Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles (32034 Views)

Buhari Bids Tam David-West Farewell / President Buhari Bids Super Eagles Farewell To Russia 2018 In State House (pics) / President Buhari Bids Super Eagles Farewell To Russia 2018 : Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Walamide: 11:05am On May 06, 2023
You can even decide to stay back and not return sef

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by donmik: 11:55am On May 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:
May 29, come already let this container laden of failure give way.

One thing I'm so certain about, it would take hard work and dedication of studying failure as a course (single major) to beat Buhari's record of incompetence. angry

The worst thing that ever happened to the Nigeria I came to meet so far is called "BUHARI"
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Goldenchyke(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2023
I PRAY MAY 29TH COMES FASTER THAN IMAGINE.
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Toks2008(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2023
Failure personified.

And even when he had the chance to redeem his soiled image by giving us credible election, he still messed up.

He is obviously jinxed with the spirit of failure.
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by izubext007: 12:40pm On May 06, 2023
ur last fair well that brought a long time pain and bad memory
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2023
Cmanforall:

Many Nigerians can't wait for May 29th.

One thing is certain, no president can underperform him.

As much as I actually have high expectations for a Tinubu presidency if he enters, I don't agree with you o... We might have an idiot who'll end underperforming Buhari.. the person might even still be a house of assembly member now... I no even wan imagine a president of a country that'll perform worse than Buhari
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by AmazingELixir: 1:05pm On May 06, 2023
undecided

What exactly are the benefits to the nation for all these globe throttling by Buhari...never seen a president as travelled around the world like this man.
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by wonderr(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
the drug lord is worst.
actually the ipob king would have being the worst
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by CartelKenneth: 2:06pm On May 06, 2023
I can’t wait for Buhari to die so I can dance on his grave
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by zumbigbo(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2023
Not the last medical engagement.
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Sleekfingers: 9:14pm On May 06, 2023
Olodo rapata president
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by sonssyo: 5:00am On May 07, 2023
Weedhustler:
Is buhari about to die?

This is a clone man, person dey die twice?
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Poleski: 12:22pm On May 07, 2023
We can't wait for this APC abysmal failure to leave.
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by nedu666: 12:33pm On May 07, 2023
The worse and most useless president ever to rule this nation. But who do we blame, those who voted a man that was not aware west Germany no longer exist, detushe mark is no longer used or Michelle Obama is not president of any country
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Glister: 1:17pm On May 07, 2023
Maize247:
Yes Daddy. Despite the ups and downs of this administration and its average performance in office, If Buhari decides to extend his tenure and refuses to hand over to Tinubu, he will become hero to the children of hate overnight and all his sins will be forgiven by these children. Evil people will not succeed in Nigeria and they will perish in the red sea like the then devils. The new Nigeria is here already with Tinubu
I am not sure u typed this from the convinction of your soul..your description of dev!ls are they not the ones who tried to rob people of their rights to vote.. Height of delus!on...u need spritual cleansing. Calling Buhari's tenure average made me laugh alot!
Re: This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles by Maize247(f): 2:32pm On May 07, 2023
Glister:

I am not sure u typed this from the convinction of your soul..your description of dev!ls are they not the ones who tried to rob people of their rights to vote.. Height of delus!on...u need spritual cleansing. Calling Buhari's tenure average made me laugh alot!
The problem with you people is that you always think your opinion is Supreme. I rate Buhari's performance, maybe you rate him poorly I don't know but everybody should be entitled to his opinion. The point I was making is that. If Buhari refuses to hand over to Tinubu, you will praise him and forget his failures and he will become your hero. I lie? Hatred in you guys are inbuilt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) / Fayose, Tinubu, Aregbesola At Dele Alake’s Father’s Burial In Lagos (Photos) / Students Rioted In Lagos In 1971 Over The Death Of 2 Demonstrators (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.