Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) (19523 Views)

Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Acekidc4(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2023
Akpabio all the Way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 8:29am On May 06, 2023
grin[/color]i saw what you did there[color=#770077]
helinues:
undecided
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by TruthsFM: 8:29am On May 06, 2023
"The great roles women play in societies as wives, mothers, role models, home builders and stabilizers can never be qualified, hence the need to accord them respect and support the their needs to excel in their fields of endeavours". ~ Wife of the Governor, Erelu Ngozi Adele

"Gone are the days when the believe that the education of the girl child will always end up in the kitchen" ~ Wife of the Governor, Erelu Ngozi Adeleke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Tvczrl0Lg
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2023
[/color]so na igbo be first lady of osun🤔[color=#770077]
TruthsFM:
"The great roles women play in societies as wives, mothers, role models, home builders and stabilizers can never be qualified, hence the need to accord them respect and support the their needs to excel in their fields of endeavours". ~ Wife of the Governor, Erelu Ngozi Adele

"Gone are the days when the believe that the education of the girl child will always end up in the kitchen" ~ Wife of the Governor, Erelu Ngozi Adeleke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Tvczrl0Lg
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2023
Nigerians hailing and praising politicians when you don't get anything in return.

Una mumu don do abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Sunnyski: 8:35am On May 06, 2023
MissLeslie:
Who one is given much is also expected. Akpabio as paid his due to the party, he resigned from PDP when he was the minority leader of the senate then and cross to APC to be ordinary floor member. He swallowed his presidential ambition for Tinubu, by my calculation I would have love kalu to clinch the SP position but he play betrayal card.

Akpabio defected to apc when he was about to be probed of his corruption case. In Adams oshomole's word: "join apc and your sins will be forgiven".

After Tulumbu, Akpabio ino is the second most corrupt politicians in Nigeria.

Before you start screaming hate, don't forget that I am an Annang man. When I say Akpabio is a thief believe me.
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by AutoConsult: 8:38am On May 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu is a fake president
At least you've stopped deceiving yourself that's he's not gon be your President.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by SaintLucia: 8:38am On May 06, 2023
Obi Deportivo can still lobby to become Biafran Senate President too grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Lionelbhass(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2023
I pray Nigerians never experience Dictatorship form of government, cause things are going astray oh.
Since they think it’s family affairs!!!
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by emapeteum(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2023
Sunnyski:

Akpabio defected to apc when he was about to be probed of his corruption case. In Adams oshomole's word: "join apc and your sins will be forgiven".

After Tulumbu, Akpabio ino is the second most corrupt politicians in Nigeria.

Before you start screaming hate, don't forget that I am an Annang man. When I say Akpabio is a thief believe me.
My dear, you are not Annang

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by dondodo: 8:41am On May 06, 2023
Like if you think Obi will reclaim his mandate
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by shankara7: 8:43am On May 06, 2023
helinues:
Apc are much more organized

Akpabio as SP is done deal.

So happy for SS

grin
How does the position affect the wellbeing of SS people? You guys are too gullible in this country

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Way4orward: 8:45am On May 06, 2023
How does that change the situation on ground...

Those praising them are the jobless ones.
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Onize32: 8:49am On May 06, 2023
Hello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Burob: 8:49am On May 06, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Akpabio is facing billions of naira corruption charges with EFCC.
My question begging for answer is, will Akpabio make any law to strengthen institutions in Nigeria. Be it INEC’s, EFCC, icpc, etc?
For those wasting their time praying for betterment of Nigeria, Goodluck to you guys.
An allegation yet to be proven, in all sincerity, I don’t think the EFCC can win a case against Godwin Akpabio in any Court of competent jurisdiction anywhere in Nigeria, their level no reach.
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Burob: 8:51am On May 06, 2023
shankara7:
How does the position affect the wellbeing of SS people? You guys are too gullible in this country
If not you in your myopic imagination, who said him Akpabio been senate president affects anything to do with the well being of the South South region?

He is only a legislator that makes laws, he is not part of the executive, even if he was part of the executive, it will be only beneficial to Akwa Ibom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by emerged01(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2023
I'm happy for Akpabio. He was once a governor but he never let that get into his head. He is so loyal to Tinubu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2023
We don hear , Another rubber stamp senate
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Burob: 8:59am On May 06, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
We don hear , Another rubber stamp senate
Enemy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, you’d rather the legislative & executive arms of government be at loggerheads, so that you have good reason to wail on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Igboslayer: 9:02am On May 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Fake followers
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Lithiumite: 9:02am On May 06, 2023
Goodman2023:
Didn't know the position of thecSenate president is a presidential appointment

It's not a presidential appointment. The endorsement of the would be president is great mileage for any contender......the whole country are so upbeat and hopeful of a renewed Nigeria though we know it can't be Eldorado in 8 yrs but the true foundation to propel the country will be engendered.

Tinubu is a hands on administrator and a natural leader that can optimally harness our human and material potentials.....he is different from Buhari and can synchronise politics and governance to optimum efficiency......of course only a particular region sees doom but we all see hope renewed!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by BossLA: 9:02am On May 06, 2023
helinues:
Apc are much more organized

Akpabio as SP is done deal.

So happy for SS

grin
Happy for SS 🤣🤣
We had a president for 6yrs and never felt his impact.
We had deputy Senate president for 4yrs, no impact.
These people are only concern about the money dey will loot and not about u
Be happy for akpabio and not SS.

We need people that can repair Nigeria irrespective of tribes. The earlier we leave this tribal politics, the better

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Sunnyski: 9:04am On May 06, 2023
emapeteum:

My dear, you are not Annang

🙄🙄🙄 Iko idem afo ke atang.
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by Burob: 9:04am On May 06, 2023
BossLA:

Happy for SS 🤣🤣
We had a president for 6yrs and never felt his impact.
We had deputy Senate president for 4yrs, no impact.
These are only concern about the money dey will loot.
Be happy for akpabio and not SS.

We need people that can repair Nigeria irrespective of tribes.
Go & start from your local government level, then state respectively, Charity they say begins @ home.

Nigeria like it has been doing for years will never change, with this your upside down composition approach from Federal level as the initiator.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by bayplus: 9:10am On May 06, 2023
dondodo:
Like if you think Obi will reclaim his mandate

In Biafra Land of Samuel Ekpa and UGM?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

The Bus has left the station.🤣🤣🤣

Obi knows there is no mandate in the first place much less anything to re-claim.But he needs to keep his followers engaged and away from depression

This childish like or share is for those with feeding bottle brains.

Although i would have preferred Izunazo to be the SP but the only way the Igbos will realise it is not safe to put all eggs in one basket is to see how unprofitable tribal politics is,

May be when Obi reclaim his wild goose mandate in his dream, he can share all the positions with his Kinsme

Wishing him and his gang best of luck

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by wasuka14(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2023
Your father is fake father. Go and do DNA and see.

Pwettylinda:
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by BossLA: 9:17am On May 06, 2023
Burob:
Go & start from your local government level, then state respectively, Charity they say begins @ home.

Nigeria like it has been doing for years will never change, with this your upside down composition approach from Federal level as the initiator.
Sense far from u
Go and read about Rwanda, Zambia, Libya before the death of Gadaffi etc
What Nigeria need is a good and responsible president.
If we can get the head right, every other thing will fall in place naturally.
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by vic4real22: 9:23am On May 06, 2023
Nice move
Re: Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) by OMBIIGA: 9:25am On May 06, 2023
Your Excellency, president elect be reminded that Senator Akpabio DNA is engraved with PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua / Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.