Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye (41355 Views)

The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome / Picture Of The Alleged 15 Yr Old Kid In The Ekweremadu Saga / "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:

I really don’t know why I am engaging you. You shashiit. You smackered.
Lick my bum! grin with your so called Italian and british citizenship.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by ShaqFu: 1:25pm On May 06, 2023
obembet:
By Emeka Ugwuonye, Esquire

Source: https://twitter.com/EkeDavid01/status/1654367215406272512?t=FDQoJF8xE7GBzI2j3492Lw&s=19
this is truly the case of David bringing down Goliath (Ekweremadu) it's such a shame.

Now Ekweremadu and his wife are in jail while David is free enjoying protection from one of the best security agency in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Akharmony: 1:25pm On May 06, 2023
For those who didnt understand the proceedings of the court i hope ypu guys get educated and b informed. .The Nigerian cultue has so mastered some people that they can hardly separate what is right for wrong. Both the senator and his doctor are evil.. So he cant just dole out like 15million to just help a donor.
I think he deserves it

3 Likes

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2023
tishbite42:

grin grin
No be him dey feed you
grin grin grin
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by N3TRAL: 1:26pm On May 06, 2023
Savechild23:
This is a lie

Nigerians have low IQ.

They'll keep repeating the random Twitter post as the truth and insult others who are privy to the facts of the case.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by drsibz66(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2023
Houseontherock1:
No one will say Ekweremadu didn't do wrong; but I'm still not convinced that "that guy" wasn't aware of the reason he was taken to UK. I believe he had it all planned out; he even knew to lie about his age to get police attention. He's a liar and a crook, not in any way better than the Ekweremadus!

This your way of thinking is why we don't have justice in Nigeria. Even when it's clear on what the UK law states about paying for organs and with all the evidence that eke lied and signed even false documents. You still want judgement based on assumptions and your demonic sentiments.

If eke could lie to uk government who is that boy that he wouldnt have lied to or played.

Even after you heard the boy was payed 270,000naira to deceitful steal his kidney you still think the boy isn't a victim.

3 Likes

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Kukutenla: 1:27pm On May 06, 2023
domDva:
Can you see how laws are interpreted?? If it was in Nigeria, the judges will collect billions and rule that technically, Ekweremadu was not involved, he never communicated with the guy, at worst they ll fine him or say “law is not sentiment, there is no enough evidence to convict him”.
True talk!
Nigeria is a very useless country
That's what all this proves

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by nony43(m): 1:28pm On May 06, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Lick my bum! grin with your so called Italian and british citizenship.

That you will not get in your lifetime hahahaha.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by frozen70(f): 1:29pm On May 06, 2023
obembet:
By Emeka Ugwuonye, Esquire

Source: https://twitter.com/EkeDavid01/status/1654367215406272512?t=FDQoJF8xE7GBzI2j3492Lw&s=19

Thanks for this insight, now I understand what transpired

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Kukutenla: 1:30pm On May 06, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
I feel this David of a guy knew the doctor cheated him and they will dump him so he play his own card

A 21yrs lagos street that boy that does not understand or claim he does not understood the word or location of a kidney in the body but knows how to get police protection by lying to be 15 years

Anyway it serves them right the greedy doctor is the real cause of the problem he should get 50 yrs behind bars and sure you will be well paid and you still want to get over 4m from the 4.5m meant for David, if had got the 4.5m , I don’t think what happened will happen

Na GOD just wan catch them
How old are you
Where's kidney located

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by oluwaseyi0: 1:30pm On May 06, 2023
adekzy:
Ekeremadu will only spent 2+years in prison, the rest is home arrest.

Big men no dey too suffer like that globally!

Dey play

You think uk is Nigeria
Big men for here is nothing in uk

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:

That you will not get in your lifetime hahahaha.
Yea right, nairaland british citizenship. grin grin tell me where to meet you tomorrow in London and i will be there, fuul! And oh! Bring your bloody british passport with you so i can confirm idiat!
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Kukutenla: 1:31pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:
My own is they should bring the boy back to 9ja. That boy went to the UK with Medical visa . So he knew what he went for.
Don't worry
When next Ekweremadu needs a kidney, they'll contact you
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by tungamaje: 1:32pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:

They can’t just use a random person and pay plus pay for his tickets and it didn’t match.
According to the story, the boy was ignorant of the fact that he was going to offer his kidney. And that is the crux of the matter. The doctor didn't lecture him on the consequences of living with a single kidney. I believe that was why the boy refused to go ahead. He was only after the money he wanted to make.

3 Likes

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by FxMasterz: 1:32pm On May 06, 2023
Nchenches:

For the umpteenth time - Ekweremadu story.
That David is a liar. He knew he was being taken to the UK for harvest of his kidney. He accepted and pocketed the paltry sum the cheater doctor, Obeta, paid him.
He came to the doctors in the UK and decided to mess the Ekweremadus up. The problems started with David.
If he knew, it would be proven by a signed agreement to donate. There was nothing like that. When asked by the doctors before the operation, he replied that he had no money to donate. That's when they explained things to him. He obviously wasn't told he'll donate anything. What we do not know is the very thing the doctor purportedly paid him for. The doctor must have paid him for something else while expecting his kidney to be harvested without his full consent

We can blame the wicked doctor for all of these but the Ekweremadu lack of humanity towards the boy aggravated the issue. The use and dump plan what was bursted them.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Tywright: 1:33pm On May 06, 2023
adekzy:
Ekeremadu will only spent 2+years in prison, the rest is home arrest.

Big men no dey too suffer like that globally!
even if hespent 1 second , Exconvicts remains that can't be erased
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Almunjid(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2023
Saga16:

Ehen na.

Wetin that small boy wan take money do?

grin
Na the same small boy put am for the problem wey go last 10 years.
The small needle wey u underrate fit blind ur eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by drsibz66(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2023
ivolt:

Ekweremadu's sentence is a misapplication of justice.
Anyone who can think deeply will understand.

He was convicted of "slavery" even when it was clear that the boy was paid
even before the job was done.
Since when do slaves get paid for service to be rendered.

Do you think anybody who really knows what kidney is will sell his kidney for 270k? Maybe you

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Greattha: 1:36pm On May 06, 2023
Where are the ignorant twats who'd been supporting this evil?

They'll probably tag this fake news.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Tintedsino: 1:36pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:
My own is they should bring the boy back to 9ja. That boy went to the UK with Medical visa . So he knew what he went for.

I think d boy will be granted asylum because d lawyers representing him told d UK government dat Ekweremadu is a powerful politician in Nigeria and should d boy return to Nigeria, his life will be in danger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by iHart(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2023
sonature1:

In all this, that Dr. Obinna Obeta deserved to get the worst jail term. That dude ought to get at least 15 years imprisonment. He's the perfect definition of wickedness and greed.
I believe he will lose his licence too

3 Likes

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2023
Tintedsino:

I think d boy will be granted asylum because d lawyers representing him told d UK government dat Ekweremadu is a powerful politician in Nigeria and should d boy return to Nigeria, his life will be in danger
Exactly, with all these ignorant naigerians calling for his head and hating on him unbehalf of Ekweremmadu, his asylum claims will be strongly credible and will be likely be granted.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by SmartyPants(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2023
domDva:
Can you see how laws are interpreted?? If it was in Nigeria, the judges will collect billions and rule that technically, Ekweremadu was not involved, he never communicated with the guy, at worst they ll fine him or say “law is not sentiment, there is no enough evidence to convict him”.

Give an example of such a case that you know of.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by gr8cany: 1:39pm On May 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by zinaunreal(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2023
So this boy doesn't know what kidney is? Lies
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by darkwan: 1:41pm On May 06, 2023
igbos be scammin each other like kilode....

nothing new....
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Barzinime(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2023
Did you bother to read the article? undecided
nony43:

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by phemmyfour: 1:44pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:
He didn't fill the form by himself

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by TollinsN: 1:44pm On May 06, 2023
domDva:
JUDGES NOT ALWAYS AT FAULT BUT INVESTIGATORS
Most of the cases in Nigeria are not Properly investigated by the security officers. They are so lazy such that they will beat hell out of you just to commit you into writing crime you didn't commit as statements. Especially when the other party is far Richer and have creamed their hands.
Often they intentionally muddled up investigation report in favour of the person that pays them fatter. AND THE JUDGE WILL SAY ACCORDING TO THE EVIDENCE BEFORE ME, I RULED THUS !!

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by 9jaRealist: 1:44pm On May 06, 2023
Zonefree:
Imagine paying meagre 4.5M Naira for a human kidney. This Ekweremmuo is very wicked and stingy. You're referring your daughter's donor as "that guy" undecided

That 9 years is too lenient in my opinion.
sonature1:
In all this, that Dr. Obinna Obeta deserved to get the worst jail term. That dude ought to get at least 15 years imprisonment. He's the perfect definition of wickedness and greed.

I believe 10 years is the MAXIMUM penalty…
>
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by darkwan: 1:45pm On May 06, 2023
very tragic how they didnt gave a shitt about the guy....

very sad....
and you will be seein this poor igbos fightin for this wicked rich igbos like this rich igbos give a damn about them....

like that efulefu in sudan cryin for rich igbos to come and help them instead.... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.