Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures (32876 Views)

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures by Konquest: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2023
Sanchez01:
Road trip pictures from Salt Lake City, Utah to Las Vegas.

Travel Time (According to map): 6 hours 2 minutes
Total Travel Time: 6 hours 50 minutes
Number of Stops: 2
Number of Gas Stops: 2
Number of nights in Vegas: 4
Total amount spent: It is well

I feel the distance should have been more because there was crazy traffic the day we set out but we traveled on the express lane it shaved off a bit of time.
That's awesome!
Re: From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures by oscarclark1: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2023
Road trips can offer fantastic opportunities for adventure and capturing memorable moments along the way. Along the route san diego to san francisco train, you’ll come across undiscovered treasures like quaint coastal towns, beautiful lookout sites, and picturesque beaches that beckon you to stop and take it all in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) / 13 Wedding Guests Die In Accident In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Passport Of A Nigerian Confiscated By Employer In Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.