Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. (22456 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by headboyprince(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2023
Samantha124:
I still love watching cartoons... During the festive season, you'd find me with my nephews and nieces watching cartoons... They'd even call me whenever my favourites start playing.. grin grin grin

When I first came to Durban, my fiance subscribed three cartoon channels on his DStv specially for me, if you ask me, that's one of the most romantic things a man has ever done for me.. grin grin grin
are you really the one on your profile... kiss can i pm you? wink
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Chuknovski(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2023
Abudu2000:
Eating fingernails, my fingers taste so sweet even at 42

We have same yeye addiction, I have killed mine by visiting manicures, because I don't want my kids to catch it, but the thing sweet, grin

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by MrAgbako: 1:51pm On May 06, 2023
PRODUTIM1:
A friend of mine, over forty still bath in the rain with his children
what would you gain by telling a lie?

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by maisauki: 1:51pm On May 06, 2023
This is going down in a bit grin tongue

If you know, you know

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by illicit(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

Even in as a visitor in someone's house?!! undecided

I will lock the door

Sometimes if I am visiting someone for days, I may not use the toilet for about four days until I feel very comfortable

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Emperormartin(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2023
I still wear my boxers and ran under the rain...

Playing and working under the rain is one the things that makes me enjoy rainy season

But now I do it maturely by telling my neighbors "I'm filling the drum"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Michelle55: 1:54pm On May 06, 2023
Stomping my feet when I don't get what I want, I still do that shiit till date. It's quite embarrassing yet I can't stop myself from doing it.🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by VeryWickedPrick: 1:55pm On May 06, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Stealing meat from pot grin grin

Even my wife own too

Nothing sweet pass stolen meat from pot grin

grin grin
This is my brethren.

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by balarabe01(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2023
Tv games, though i use it to pass time as a trader, but its a habit i still do with my kids. Then maybe keeping malice.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by servicom101(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2023
1. I still bite my fingernails.

2. I still chill in the rain when I'm home..

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by naniawini(f): 1:59pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:
I remove all my clothes before I use d toilet wink
I do same too😅 even fan myself in the toilet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by stanval02: 2:00pm On May 06, 2023
At 45 years old, I still find myself playing candy crush and subway surfers. I really need Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Pootle: 2:00pm On May 06, 2023
Allisgud:
how is listening to radio on the phone with earpiece childish,so adult don't have ears to put earpiece

me sef no understand o....
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Pootle: 2:02pm On May 06, 2023
i love biscuit, jus wanna taste them all
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Cypress042(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Stealing meat from pot grin grin

Even my wife own too

Nothing sweet pass stolen meat from pot grin

grin
Sciencist till now haven't discover the secret behind it

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by wisdomkid: 2:05pm On May 06, 2023
Some peeps keep bitting their fingers. P.S: when is one considered an adult? grin grin grin grin
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by jchioma: 2:06pm On May 06, 2023
What childhood habits can one carry into adulthood? Is it not weakness of character and lack of discipline? When I was a child I thought like a baby, but now I've gotten older, I put away childish things (behavior). My prayers for anyone still going through babyhood stages at this point in their life is courage to overcone with great deliverance of prayers

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Whoknow: 2:06pm On May 06, 2023
GUNITGuy:
I still scratch my balls unconsciously, still stand up, raise up my hands to answer questions in meetings,
The worst of them
Still shy of toasting girls that I like just like when I was a teen fear rejection like fire..
Am over 30
You are an introvert right?
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by sniperr007(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2023
Rach310:
I cry if I don't get satisfactory result

When was the last time you cried.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by wink2015(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2023
As a grown adult I still lick the wrap of sweet as soon as I open the sweet such as Tom Tom, Buttermint, Baba Blue, etc

I throw the main sweet in my mouth suspend it in my mouth and then I still go ahead to lick the wrap.

This is to get off the part of the sweet that stick to the wrap of the sweet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by slowice(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2023
"packing" grin I still pack my deek sometimes and correct myself.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by MrOwonikoko: 2:12pm On May 06, 2023
Axis313:
Good morning peeps.
Every adults has that childish behavior they always exhibit as a grown up,especially when you are unconsciously doing it,what is that childish behavior you indulge in as a child that you still find it difficult to break away from as an adult,and it has almost become an addiction.
Me for instance,I love sucking sweets up till now,I also like to lick powdered milk and chocolates like Milo or Bournvita grin,I can't leave those ones behind in my childhood.
I also like to fly kite,as an adult,even though it is reducing now,as people are looking at me in one funny way,a grown up,a father for that matter flying kite grin,

I also can't do away with using earpiece to listen to radio,some people don abuse me tire on that.

Some are addicted to finger sucking from childhood,even as adults,some can't stop stealing meat from inside pot,some will unconsciously scratch or massage their own two balls and banana in public without knowing it.

So don't be shy,let us know your own.

Please front page o.

My own is "mummy and daddy" grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by youngreezy(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2023
KingMack:
scratch my two sweet balls then sniff the strawberry flavour out of it 😆
motherfvcker....lmao

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by RepoMan007: 2:13pm On May 06, 2023
Expecting the government of the world to deliver dividends of democracy. Very childish of me.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 06, 2023
No, thank you... smiley smiley smiley
headboyprince:
are you really the one on your profile... kiss can i pm you? wink
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by LOVEGINO(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2023
Axis313:
Good morning peeps.
Every adults has that childish behavior they always exhibit as a grown up,especially when you are unconsciously doing it,what is that childish behavior you indulge in as a child that you still find it difficult to break away from as an adult,and it has almost become an addiction.
Me for instance,I love sucking sweets up till now,I also like to lick powdered milk and chocolates like Milo or Bournvita grin,I can't leave those ones behind in my childhood.
I also like to fly kite,as an adult,even though it is reducing now,as people are looking at me in one funny way,a grown up,a father for that matter flying kite grin,

I also can't do away with using earpiece to listen to radio,some people don abuse me tire on that.

Some are addicted to finger sucking from childhood,even as adults,some can't stop stealing meat from inside pot,some will unconsciously scratch or massage their own two balls and banana in public without knowing it.

So don't be shy,let us know your own.

Please front page o.
sucking of bwest
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by ayenabasi: 2:16pm On May 06, 2023
Still waiting for the house to be empty before I go out.

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by tosyne2much(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2023
I still use my teeth as my nail cuter.. I've tried to get of that habit but no way!

I can't go two days without chewing my fingers
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by mariahAngel(f): 2:19pm On May 06, 2023
I love love love watching Doc McStuffins. grin

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 06, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
you forgot to add that you insult people childishly and unreasonably on this forum too
You forgot to add that I don't always throw the first punch and I hardly react to insults. You are just being economical with the truth and just following the crowd without your own observation

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by seanwilliam(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2023
KingMack:
scratch my two sweet balls then sniff the strawberry flavour out of it 😆
baba we re grin

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Tobam7302: 2:22pm On May 06, 2023
Biting my fingernails
Putting my feets on the WC edge when I defecate

Anyways contact us if you are u in need of a good graphic designer. We design and print flyers, banners etc

WhatsApp on 08065935947. Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Be Discrete With Your Moves / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Why marriages are failing and solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.