Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) (36111 Views)

Portable Mobbed By Fans After Bagging 'Artist Of The Year' Award (Video) / APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun (2) (3) (4)

Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Hezmatosky: 11:25am On May 06, 2023
Portable my man all time. Na so dem go dey look you soteeeeeeeh you carry Grammy. E sure for you bro

Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Benki003(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2023
iGod:

πŸ˜‚ here na forum

Its more worst here on nairaland anything portable the push to fp

Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by mutantninja: 11:32am On May 06, 2023
naiirablog1:
smiley The baboon from the zoo has been mobbed monkey fans lols

A business service you easily monetize is your editing and Proofreading skills. At leisure you update the weekly brochure with works from each paid service. A minimum 6$ per job at frequency of 2 jobs per day. To know more about this send a message to
0--7--0--4--4--6--4-5_2_8_3
baboon be mama your na
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 06, 2023
naiirablog1:
smiley The baboon from the zoo has been mobbed monkey fans lols

A business service you easily monetize is your editing and Proofreading skills. At leisure you update the weekly brochure with works from each paid service. A minimum 6$ per job at frequency of 2 jobs per day. To know more about this send a message to
0--7--0--4--4--6--4-5_2_8_3
Love it or hate it he has made his name and will always be remembered for his contribution to the music industry.. who are u

Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:37am On May 06, 2023
Ika one of Africa 😁
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by EdafeCriss: 11:39am On May 06, 2023
Omolalomi
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by ProphetM0hammad: 11:40am On May 06, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Nigeria is a country where mediocrity thrives. People who lack talents take the centre stage at the expense of real talented people because of the high level of illiteracy in the country.

What does entertainment and showbiz have to do with literacy?
You that erroneously and delusionally believe you are educated and talented, what have you achieved and what do you have to offer?
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Nicenixon: 11:49am On May 06, 2023
Danisaint112:
I wonder how some people trip for this lucky agberos. I am the last person that will see a personality like portable and go hailing. Na MENT? 😏

I have worked passed many celebrities that aren't worth my precious time. I don't associate with or praise a celebrity with nonsensical altitude.
Only few people have this mentality like yours, the fact that I like a celebrity doesn't mean I will jump, shout, rush or worship him when I see him.

Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 11:51am On May 06, 2023
If you like, hate the guy like a toad, but the baboon from the zoo will keep making his dough like a dude.
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Saao(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2023
Danisaint112:
I wonder how some people trip for this lucky agberos. I am the last person that will see a personality like portable and go hailing. Na MENT? 😏

I have worked passed many celebrities that aren't worth my precious time. I don't associate with or praise a celebrity with nonsensical altitude.
samething, sometimes I don't look at them twice.

Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 11:59am On May 06, 2023
Okay
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Babathanks(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Nigeria is a country where mediocrity thrives. People who lack talents take the centre stage at the expense of real talented people because of the high level of illiteracy in the country.
I'm a fan of that guy and I doubt maybe you're educated more than me πŸ˜‚. Mrs elitracy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, if someone don't fit in to your perfect illustration, na elitracy Dem be πŸ˜‚

Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Zerooffence: 12:29pm On May 06, 2023
Benki003:
Congrats gee but

Fyi is this supposed to be news 😏. Nigerian journalism is far behind

Then why did you click if it's not news ?
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Saga16: 12:34pm On May 06, 2023
He has his own lane.

Keep doing you joor.

Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by AlexJustin(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2023
Na jobless people go dey follow this one.
That's why I tell the youth learn a digital skill today and embrace financial Security.

Skills like CPL, freelancing, Amazon FBA, Amazon KDP, Affiliate marketing, coding etc.

If you're interested contact me.
Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Alonso91(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2023
Can't jus hate dis guy

Mr Baboon
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by miniziter(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2023
Like portable like fans
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Johnn74: 1:23pm On May 06, 2023
Hezmatosky:
Portable my man all time. Na so dem go dey look you soteeeeeeeh you carry Grammy. E sure for you bro
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Almaigaa: 1:51pm On May 06, 2023
IGBO People are Potable's major fans. They too like him.

Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Emola12(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2023
Akoi space for him nah
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by 77star: 2:41pm On May 06, 2023
Johnn74:

E shock you? grin

Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Menclothing: 2:45pm On May 06, 2023
Buying brabus it’s not cheap Nigerians entertainment is rich

Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by Krublog(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2023
Benki003:
Congrats gee but

Fyi is this supposed to be news 😏. Nigerian journalism is far behind

It is.

It's called entertainment news.

He's an entertainer.
Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by razzydoo(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2023
You're a nobody. Mr nonsensical 'altitude'.🀑🀑
Danisaint112:

Sola Sobowale's Look To An Owambe Party / Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Nina Ivy Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos)