Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? (1260 Views)

Can I Code With My Phone / Getting Or Making A New SMS/MMS Gateway Service / How Far Can I Code With My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by KingLander: 8:36am On May 06, 2023
Ever since i started learning forex, i have been under constant cyber attacks from an anonymous person. I have suspects but i cannot decide and accuse people without evidence.
It all started around October last year, they call me, but before i pick, i make sure my data is off. When I pick the call, they wont say anything. I sent them a warning text message never to call me again without saying anything. They stopped that method, the following week, they started bombarding my two phones with MMS messages.
A week before election was when they finally gained access to my phone when i clicked a message from MTNN about an election poll asking me to predict the 2023 election winner, 3 pictures of Tinubu, Obi and Atiku were downloaded without their files visible in my file manager.
After almost 2 months without my knowledge, I reset my phone to factory settings the day i heard my phone taking screenshots. That same day, a number called my personal company's line which i dont use to call people, only colleagues. My phone had been hacked before through a phone call when i picked a call from a number i dont have in my contact list and my data was on. Maybe the hacker was trying to gain access again through phone calls.
I think Iam being tracked by a sophisticated hacker or a government body for always looking at my phone.
What should i do?
How can i track the hacker.
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by truthCoder: 11:20am On May 06, 2023
KingLander:
Ever since i started learning forex, i have been under constant cyber attacks from an anonymous person. I have suspects but i cannot decide and accuse people without evidence.
It all started around October last year, they call me, but before i pick, i make sure my data is off. When I pick the call, they wont say anything. I sent them a warning text message never to call me again without saying anything. They stopped that method, the following week, they started bombarding my two phones with MMS messages.
A week before election was when they finally gained access to my phone when i clicked a message from MTNN about an election poll asking me to predict the 2023 election winner, 3 pictures of Tinubu, Obi and Atiku were downloaded without their files visible in my file manager.
After almost 2 months without my knowledge, I reset my phone to factory settings the day i heard my phone taking screenshots. That same day, a number called my personal company's line which i dont use to call people, only colleagues. My phone had been hacked before through a phone call when i picked a call from a number i dont have in my contact list and my data was on. Maybe the hacker was trying to gain access again through phone calls.
I think Iam being tracked by a sophisticated hacker or a government body for always looking at my phone.
What should i do?

Sell your android phone. Buy a good iPhone.

Back up your contacts then migrate them to the new iPhone.

Don’t call back foreign numbers that flash you.

Dont download all those funny name apps. Dont jailbreak your phone.

Dont borrow from loan apps. Dont even have their apps on your phone.

Don’t download funny name apps. Dont use GBWhatsapp.

Start afresh.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by Okwi94934: 3:35pm On May 06, 2023
KingLander:
What should i do?
Ask Google and stop being a nuisance
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by KingLander: 4:01pm On May 06, 2023
truthCoder:

Start afresh.

Thanks bro
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by airsaylongcome: 5:25pm On May 06, 2023
truthCoder:

Start afresh.

How does that foreign number racket work?
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by truthCoder: 5:41pm On May 06, 2023
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by airsaylongcome: 5:59pm On May 06, 2023
truthCoder:

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/technology/amp/1ce205abf2eaa707e5856c2a062ddb64

Lol! Slaps self on head. So this premium-number scam is one I deal with daily as a VoIP administrator. I didn't know it had become local. Used to be dominated by Palestinians. I nor know say local wire boys don upgrade. And there's a lot of money to be made. The scammers earn as much as €0.20 per second for calls to those numbers. And the funny thing is that anyone with the technical know how, can setup a premium-number.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by LittleBigDick(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2023
KingLander:
What should i do?

Your sim has been swapped.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by milewheeler: 2:04pm On May 07, 2023
For messenger I suggest you to download and install this GB WhatsApp which has lot of interesting features and functions.
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by KingLander: 10:24pm On May 07, 2023
LittleBigDick:

Your sim has been swapped.
Wow. Really. What should I do now. Should i change the SIM.
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by KingLander: 10:25pm On May 07, 2023
milewheeler:
For messenger I suggest you to download and install this GB WhatsApp which has lot of interesting features and functions.
No thanks.
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by airsaylongcome: 10:43pm On May 07, 2023
KingLander:

No thanks.

I understand your resistance, but with the know-how and appropriate opsec, Gbwhatsapp can be a good tool. But it's okay to oppose it's use

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by truthCoder: 1:29am On May 08, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I understand your resistance, but with the know-how and appropriate opsec, Gbwhatsapp can be a good tool. But it's okay to oppose it's use

The person who sent the GB whatsapp link is a bot or a scammer.

The OP needs less vulnerabilities, not more

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by TUANKU(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2023
truthCoder:

The person who sent the GB whatsapp link is a bot or a scammer.

The OP needs less vulnerabilities, not more
He's asking OP to expand the attack surface with GBwhatsapp cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by airsaylongcome: 8:48am On May 08, 2023
TUANKU:

He's asking OP to expand the attack surface with GBwhatsapp cheesy grin grin

Where in my post did I ask the OP to use GBW? I said it's a good tool with know how and necessary opsec. How does that translate to "download and use GBW"? I use GB on a controlled device for certain OSINT tasks. That's why I said it's a good tool when you know HOW to use. I have not asked the OP to use it please
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by MathiasErik: 8:36pm On May 10, 2023
Most mobile phones keep logs of MMS messages sent and received. Check your MMS message logs to see if there are any unusual or suspicious messages that you didn't send or receive. Additionally, If you are interested in using a weight loss or health supplement, it's important to do your research and talk to a healthcare professional before starting any new diet or supplement regimen. Additionally, it's important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine to achieve long-term weight loss and health goals using best dietary supplement.
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by nisha111(f): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2023
KingLander:
What should i do?

Tracing the source of a hack can be a complex task and often requires specialized knowledge and resources. While it may not be feasible for an individual to trace the hacker on their own, here are a few general steps you can take:

Document Incidents: Keep a detailed record of all hacking incidents, including dates, times, and the nature of the attacks. This documentation may be useful if you decide to involve law enforcement or seek professional assistance.

Contact Your Service Provider: Report the hacking incidents to your mobile service provider. They may be able to provide guidance or investigate any suspicious activity on your account.

Inform Law Enforcement: If you suspect illegal activity or believe your safety is at risk, consider reporting the incidents to your local law enforcement agency. They can guide you on the appropriate steps to take and may initiate an investigation.

Seek Professional Help: Consider consulting with a cybersecurity professional or a digital forensics expert. They possess the expertise and tools required to investigate and trace the source of the hack. They can help gather evidence and assist law enforcement if necessary.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by rockjonn(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2023
It's unfortunate to hear about your experiences with cyber attacks. It's important to prioritize your online security and seek assistance from cybersecurity professionals who can help investigate and mitigate these issues effectively.Fm whatsapp

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by Ojimmu95: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
milewheeler:
You're a very foolish and useless scammer
Go and get a job, fool.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by nisha111(f): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
KingLander:
Ever since i started learning forex, i have been under constant cyber attacks from an anonymous person. I have suspects but i cannot decide and accuse people without evidence.Fm whatsapp

If you suspect that your phone has been hacked through MMS messages, it's important to take immediate action to protect your privacy and security. Here are some steps you can take:

Disconnect from the network: Turn off your phone's Wi-Fi and mobile data to prevent any further communication between your device and the hacker.

Preserve evidence: Take screenshots or photos of any suspicious messages or activities on your phone. These may be useful for reporting the incident to authorities or your mobile service provider.

Contact your mobile service provider: Reach out to your mobile service provider's customer support and inform them about the incident. They may be able to provide guidance and help you secure your account.

Change passwords: Immediately change the passwords for all your online accounts, including email, social media, and banking accounts. Create strong, unique passwords and consider using a password manager to assist you.

Enable two-factor authentication (2FA): Enable 2FA for all your accounts whenever possible. This adds an extra layer of security by requiring a second verification step, such as a unique code sent to your phone or a fingerprint scan.

Update your phone's software: Make sure your phone's operating system and all apps are up to date. Manufacturers often release security patches to address vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers.

Install reputable security software: Use a reliable mobile security app to scan your device for malware or malicious apps. These apps can help detect and remove potential threats.

Consider a factory reset: If you're unable to remove the malicious activity or if you suspect that your device has been compromised beyond repair, performing a factory reset can wipe your phone clean and restore it to its original state. Be sure to back up your important data before doing this, as it will erase all your personal files and settings.

Report the incident: Contact your local law enforcement agency and file a report about the hacking incident. Provide them with all the relevant details and evidence you have gathered.
What should i do?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by KingLander: 12:36am On Jul 16, 2023
nisha111:

Tracing the source of a hack can be a complex task and often requires specialized knowledge and resources. While it may not be feasible for an individual to trace the hacker on their own, here are a few general steps you can take:

Document Incidents: Keep a detailed record of all hacking incidents, including dates, times, and the nature of the attacks. This documentation may be useful if you decide to involve law enforcement or seek professional assistance.

Contact Your Service Provider: Report the hacking incidents to your mobile service provider. They may be able to provide guidance or investigate any suspicious activity on your account.

Inform Law Enforcement: If you suspect illegal activity or believe your safety is at risk, consider reporting the incidents to your local law enforcement agency. They can guide you on the appropriate steps to take and may initiate an investigation.

Seek Professional Help: Consider consulting with a cybersecurity professional or a digital forensics expert. They possess the expertise and tools required to investigate and trace the source of the hack. They can help gather evidence and assist law enforcement if necessary.
Thanks alot
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by airsaylongcome: 3:07am On Jul 16, 2023
KingLander:

Thanks alot

For what exactly? Copy-pasting a ChatGPT response?
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by Lomoto: 10:10pm On Jan 23
WARNING! True hackers never ask for payment upfront. I found a service that helped me with my personal matter. They offer step-by-step guidance, a detailed explanation video, and a personalized demo account for you to review the software's functionality before making any payments. Check out REMOTEMOBILEACCESS🟢COM. These guys are legit. [Whatsapp: +1 (323) 443‑8505, +91 86573 99601, Harish Negi, https://www.remotemobileaccess.com/]. Whatsapp Hack
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by alexcary91(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17
Tracing the perpetrator who hacked your phone through MMS messages typically involves consulting with cybersecurity experts and law enforcement agencies. They can conduct forensic analysis, examine network logs, and employ advanced techniques to identify the source of the breach, ultimately aiding in apprehending the culprit responsible. Gb Whatsapp Pro Download
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by Felicity2343: 2:11pm On Apr 20
Hello everyone! I had seen so many recommendations on (remotespyhacker @ g mail c om) so I contacted him to help me hack my wife cell phone and WhatsApp and other applications on her cell. Just like Magic, I got the files to get it done and I have access to my wife phone. He was really efficient and I have access to everything including phone calls, logs, SMS, surrounding and location.
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by Shedrick: 4:41pm On Apr 20
KingLander:
What should i do?

Reach out to me +234 902 340 7751 can help you out.
Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by 100millionGoal: 6:51am On Apr 21
You're too dumb to trace someone who was smart enough to hack you.

You're literally too dumb to be asking this question in the first placy

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Earn As A Programmer/developer / Point Of Sale Programming / Help! Vb.net Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.