Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo (41233 Views)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / Wow. Nnamdi Kanu's Foreign Lawyers Just Landed From U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by darkwan: 2:27pm On May 06, 2023
lets organise a referentin for them to join cameroon....

lets punish cameroon with igbos....
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by emonis88: 2:28pm On May 06, 2023
Keyamo is full of sheiieet. Which kind of useless propaganda is this? Doesn't this useless man know when to stop? Face ur principal's swearing in n stop all this conspiracy stories.

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by CartelKenneth: 2:29pm On May 06, 2023
Bila Ahmed tinubu is a criminal and a bastard also all Yoruba Muslims are useless bastards
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Toks2008(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2023
hdaveyork:
In a tweet on his official handle, the All Progressives Congress, APC chieftain further alleged that some legal practitioners have been flown to the country to do the job.

The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo has alleged plots by the opposition parties to legally stop the inauguration of the president-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu before May 29.

The Minister, however, ascribed the move and reactions it preceded as illiteracy, saying some unscrupulous characters are taking advantage of those he termed “nattering nitwits”.

He wrote,

The President Election Tribunal had fixed Monday for the commencement of the hearing of the petitions filed by the opposition parties seeking to truncate the victory of Tinubu.

Meanwhile, preparation for transition is in top gear as President Muhammadu Buhari is set to hand over power to Bola Tinubu on May 29.

Keyamo Tweets

Who takes this inconsequential buffon serious these days.

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Way4orward: 2:31pm On May 06, 2023
The mandate of the people you, you people stole will not go well with you people.

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by jude33084(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Greattha: 2:34pm On May 06, 2023
Chief Propaganda Peddlers.

Strategy of always being quick to cry "Wolf" when they're the Werewolves.

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by gbemishile: 2:36pm On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
as a proud nattering nitwitarian, I hereby declare dat dis Senior Advocate of Nuisance is an incorrigible fool!
a werey entity!

Pardon my language!
cool
Ure pardoned,as u urself admit ure a NITWIT
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2023
Conspiracy1:
FOR GIVING BIRTH TO YOU , I GUESS YOUR FATHER IS THE BIGGER WEREY AND FOOL
BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS EMPTY
Keyamo!
is dis you?

Thunder will faya u & ya generations!

Ubanki!
angry

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Masterito(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2023
APC are the ones speculating
hdaveyork:
In a tweet on his official handle, the All Progressives Congress, APC chieftain further alleged that some legal practitioners have been flown to the country to do the job.

The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo has alleged plots by the opposition parties to legally stop the inauguration of the president-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu before May 29.

The Minister, however, ascribed the move and reactions it preceded as illiteracy, saying some unscrupulous characters are taking advantage of those he termed “nattering nitwits”.

He wrote,

The President Election Tribunal had fixed Monday for the commencement of the hearing of the petitions filed by the opposition parties seeking to truncate the victory of Tinubu.

Meanwhile, preparation for transition is in top gear as President Muhammadu Buhari is set to hand over power to Bola Tinubu on May 29.

Keyamo Tweets

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by TruthsFM: 2:38pm On May 06, 2023
Tinubu is a clueless drug baron and the USA lawyers must prove it in the court of justice. Tinubu is a clueless criminal pushing drugs abroad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by eeetuk(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2023
“I read somewhere that some supposedly learned fellow is assuring the nattering nitwits that the inauguration of @officialABAT can be legally stopped before May 29th and yet another story that some foreign lawyers have been flown in to achieve that purpose."

Yet, Keyamo failed to argue that Bola Tinubu did not win March 18, 2023 presidential election--making him a tribalist. The 1999 constitution of Nigeria listed three criteria to determine which candidates has won presidential election in Nigeria. These three criteria are(1) candidate has the most popular vote, (2) candidate has won 24 out of 36 states with no less than 25% and (3) candidate has won no less than 25% of votes cast in Nigeria federal capital, Abuja. Today, the record shows that Bola Tinubu only got 19% vote in Abubja. That means that runoff election featuring Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar is the next step.

PDP and Atiku Abubakar campaign should drop any argument based on voter irregularities' because it is impossible to prove voter irregularities in the court. i did research in most notable democratic countries of the world and i have not found no evidence where election results are thrown out based on voter irregularities.

so, i am hoping that the Nigerian Supreme court will save its credibility by issuing a ruling that suggests no candidate emerged from March 18, 2023 election. That is what i am hoping for.
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by IpobAntidote: 2:39pm On May 06, 2023
They are mostly lunatics masquerading as zombidiots.
They are half baked mental health lunatics. Obi is just using them for his 15 minutes of fame.
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Fruitless mission , our lawyers are ready for them and I made a topic and showed our lawyers ready for the challenges

It is not even about that. This is not international arbitration.

It is a case related to the internal affairs of Nigeria so it is asinine to think foreign lawyers can come and do anything other than advise whoever is paying them In a consultant role alone.
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Igbokwechika101(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2023
APC is full of lies....

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Curious345: 2:41pm On May 06, 2023
Keyamo the drunk

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by SweetSauce(f): 2:41pm On May 06, 2023
CilicMarin:
Ipob terrorists are really brainless..
Just like you are!

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by mightyhaze: 2:42pm On May 06, 2023
hdaveyork:

Dear IyaebeTheGreat What a beautiful Rubbish you just Penned,
Breath in then breath out,
Did you i can make you a wife, make you stop being jobles, just a full house wife so let hook up huhn; or what did you say (cool
who u wan make house wife,him gbola big pass your own..be like u dey learn for here grin

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by SweetSauce(f): 2:43pm On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Fruitless mission , our lawyers are ready for them and I made a topic and showed our lawyers ready for the challenges
Dis job------less arugbo still dey
Better go find work.
Evening newspaper.

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by korede181: 2:43pm On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
as a proud nattering nitwitarian, I hereby declare dat dis Senior Advocate of Nuisance is an incorrigible fool!
a werey entity!

Pardon my language!
cool
your language cannot be pardoned because it's as a result of illiteracy
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by yetty247(f): 2:43pm On May 06, 2023
hdaveyork:

He wrote,

Keyamo Tweets

Them come play
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Jagabanarmy: 2:43pm On May 06, 2023
hdaveyork:

He wrote,

Keyamo Tweets
Fake news
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 06, 2023
SweetSauce:

Dis job------less arugbo still dey
Better go find work.
Evening newspaper.
Chekempe if jam you you'll regret.
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2023
80% of millennials sleep with their phones next to their beds
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by BrotherFolake: 2:47pm On May 06, 2023
😎

As far as someone from the South is ruling Nigeria, we are happy with it. We don't want anyone from the North anymore.

Buhari should vacate office with immediate effect because his regime is over.

After Buhari leaves office, no one from the North will ever rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank.

The South has taken over

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Burob: 2:47pm On May 06, 2023
RamseyKush:
Fear don dey grip them grin grin
Let wait till May 29 first
🤣
After May 29th, it will be wait till December 5th, after that wait till June 2024?
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by mrkia(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
as a proud nattering nitwitarian, I hereby declare dat dis Senior Advocate of Nuisance (sand-sand) is an incorrigible fool!

a werey entity!

Pardon my language!
cool
No need to seek for our forgiveness. Nigerians, of course already know you lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by EdafeCriss: 2:48pm On May 06, 2023
Ok
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by SweetSauce(f): 2:52pm On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Chekempe if jam you you'll regret.
Ode!
Where u wan jam me?
Better go find work, APshits 30k monthly salary won't help your poverteeeea stri!!!!cken lyf!

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by billyG(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2023
Is festus competing with Lai Muhammed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep / SARS Operatives Leave Man, Who Refuses To Be Cowed By Shots They Fired / Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.