Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo (41266 Views)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration / We'll Resist Plot To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration - NANS / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by softwareman(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2023
sonature1:
I don't think Tinubu can be stopped at this point, but if the judiciary can stop him, it would be the best thing that happened to this country.
Stop him and declare who?
Peter obi or atiku?
If tinubu did not win the election, then WHO DID AND HOW?
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by shinealight(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Keyamo threw 1st insult!
Re-read his post again!
angry

He merely noted that ‘illiteracy is truly a disease‘ …is that not a statement of fact? Only those suffering from that disease may find the statement insulting! How can the nitwits go and hire some Oyinbos to come and interpret the Nigerian Constitution for us here… as if we’re still a colonised nation?
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Sunnyja: 4:00pm On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Fruitless mission , our lawyers are ready for them and I made a topic and showed our lawyers ready for the challenges
If your lawyers are ready while then are you disturbing our peace? Has Keyamo ever won any case before? He should go to his Uk home to sleep.
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Kingzeez10: 4:02pm On May 06, 2023
slam7000:

…and Keyamo has to manufacture lies to be relevant! He has to come up with all sorts to assure Tinubu and APC that he is doing his job and loyal.

How does he come up with all these stories. He is not a known abuser of any sort of substance. What inspires these delusions?
Shut the f up. Obidients are brainless people

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Excel2lead: 4:03pm On May 06, 2023
saintkel:
I just don't understand APC...acting as an opposition.....
Haven't you heard that the wicked runs when no man pursues him?

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by gammarays1: 4:09pm On May 06, 2023
darkwan:

chai....!!
use your own head....!!
Na you need that Head pass

From what I wrote, Kenyamo making a tweet about it shows it's not a concocted tales. I don't know the details or outcome but it's not a fable like you stated.

No be mouth Dem dey take use head.

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Johnnyplus01k(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2023
Nothing will happen, the lawyers should come in their numbers, all will be in vain. No be only foreign lawyers. The structure as already change now
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by itsene: 4:28pm On May 06, 2023
Who gave them visa?
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Pque(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2023
So good lawyers are no longer in Nigeria, and that is why foreign lawyers are being invited to come and appear BEFORE our own local Judges to interprete our own Nigerian local laws. Eti la na, Ema la last last ni. I say this already, IT IS THE BEGINNING OF FAILURE...
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Raphaeldhero(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2023
Racoon:
So why are you rattling like a rabid dog sir.

Young Man, take back dat air you just gave that tailless ratus-ratus

I will personally grab and tear his singlet from the inside when I get hold of him

KEYA-AMÙ
KEYA-NYASH

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Allisgud: 4:31pm On May 06, 2023
Yes they are in Nigeria studying our electoral constitution at the moment,ready to bomberd all those monkey lawyers,and if they want to be biased they will be sued to icc
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Raphaeldhero(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2023
shinealight:

He merely noted that ‘illiteracy is truly a disease‘ …is that not a statement of fact? Only those suffering from that disease may find the statement insulting! How can the nitwits go and hire some Oyinbos to come and interpret the Nigerian Constitution for us here… as if we’re still a colonised nation?

Just keep quiet and face that Lagos that you are residing
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by NorthernersSuck: 4:32pm On May 06, 2023
CilicMarin:
Ipob terrorists are really brainless..

Another wasted sperm spotted, #20 condom for help reduce one miscreant in our society
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Fearyourcreator: 4:33pm On May 06, 2023
RamseyKush:
Fear don dey grip them grin grin
Let wait till May 29 first🤣
Lolzzz... Nawa for some of you ooo
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Fearyourcreator: 4:34pm On May 06, 2023
hdaveyork:

See mumu o, Last time i check it is APC That are illiterates, even their principal is a first class Dullard grin

ModafuckiƝg Ɲoiu'sance
Wahala
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Ken4Christ: 4:36pm On May 06, 2023
A guilty conscience is always afraid. They know how they won the election. And that is why they are jiltering.
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by GetSenseNow: 4:38pm On May 06, 2023
darkwan:
and they believe this....??
lawyers from abroad can stop it....??

they go to school but what they actualy learn is still a mistery to us other nigerians....

fake carplates,fake passports....

chaii....south easterners....
And the funny thing is it's always Keyamo and APC who always come up with this rubbish so you guys will masturbate on it.

You guys are pathetic
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by darkwan: 5:00pm On May 06, 2023
GetSenseNow:

And the funny thing is it's always Keyamo and APC who always come up with this rubbish so you guys will masturbate on it.

You guys are pathetic

pathety patata....duhh....
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by darkwan: 5:02pm On May 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzz... Nawa for some of you ooo

waity....they are just warmin up....after tinubu is in aso,na then the real koko go start....

alot of fun ahead....you go laugh tire....

shebi no be the same them that believed buhari is a clone....??
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by darkwan: 5:11pm On May 06, 2023
gammarays1:

Na you need that Head pass

From what I wrote, Kenyamo making a tweet about it shows it's not a concocted tales. I don't know the details or outcome but it's not a fable like you stated.

No be mouth Dem dey take use head.

....bwahaha....
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Majesty7: 5:14pm On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
as a proud nattering nitwitarian, I hereby declare dat dis Senior Advocate of Nuisance (sand-sand) is an incorrigible fool!

a werey entity!

Pardon my language!
cool

* Modified *

d werey sand-sand charge & bail lawyer called us Obi's supporters, nattering nitwit & u are saying I shld not faya him back?
angry

Did he lied? He is 100% right about you guys. However, you calling a senior advocate of Nigeria, a charge and bail lawyer further process the man right. You are honestly not in your right senses
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by newnigerdelta00: 5:15pm On May 06, 2023
RamseyKush:
Fear don dey grip them grin grin
Let wait till May 29 first🤣

Which mumu fear, sometimes owner nor dey think and calculate...you feel say obi get level to defeats Tinubu for tribunal that means you be goat
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by starz100: 5:19pm On May 06, 2023
Keyamo fears the juciary may stop his principal from May 29.Indeed only the court can change the narrative at this point in time
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2023
shinealight:

dats insultive!

He shld have left out d insult whilst still uttering his usual bunkum!
angry
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by shinealight(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2023
Raphaeldhero:

Just keep quiet and face that Lagos that you are residing

Indeed, people like you need to be told that illiteracy is a disease….some of you cannot even put together an intelligible sentence. Pity! undecided
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Enice(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
I hope he's aware that US was called to give an account of Tinubus drug escapade?

They will definitely send their lawyers.
And this is why Keyamo is saying you guys are illiterates. If you have not gone through the Nigerian law school, you cannot present yourself as a lawyer in any Nigerian court. Simple as ABC
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Chucks13: 5:34pm On May 06, 2023
Hahahaha foreign lawyer wey wan die? Make dem try it dem go know say Nigeria no be Botswana or Lesotho.

Foreign lawyers make una come biko una go understand beta dem no dey telli pesin in Timaya voice.

If obi like let him go bring hell or heaven lawyers even let him go hire lucifer as his lawyer I swear by jah obi will never rule Nigeria till he die.
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2023
Majesty7:

Did he lied? He is 100% right about you guys. However, you calling a senior advocate of Nigeria, a charge and bail lawyer further process the man right. You are honestly not in your right senses
I wouldn't expect anything less 4rm his gullible supporters!

So....

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by DrMuzungu(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2023
Who is this Mr. Fetus_ Someone knowledgeable?! Lol... he knows this, he knows that.

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Fearyourcreator: 5:51pm On May 06, 2023
darkwan:

waity....they are just warmin up....after tinubu is in aso,na then the real koko go start....

alot of fun ahead....you go laugh tire....

shebi no be the same them that believed buhari is a clone....??
Lolzzzz
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:59pm On May 06, 2023
CilicMarin:
Ipob terrorists are really brainless..
wetin relate to ipob now....receive sense in jah name

1 Like

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 6:01pm On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Fruitless mission , our lawyers are ready for them and I made a topic and showed our lawyers ready for the challenges
grin grin grin mumu our lawyers indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Diversion Of $1bn Rail Transport Loan / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.