Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) (957 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by AJ245: 10:20am On May 06, 2023
I woke up this morning to a dead bed lying on my chair.

I live in a three story apartment with a balcony.

Has anyone experience this before?

Does it have any spiritual significance?

2 Shares

Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by illicit(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2023
No significance

If it was a table u put there, same thing would have happened

Or bed, or block, or box

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by immortalcrown(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2023
The bird might have landed on it while struggling with pains. Poor bird.
Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by silvoclaira: 10:43am On May 06, 2023
AJ245:

@ Ahaaa! @the bolded, this is where your mind starts playing games with your head.

RIP to the swallow bird

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by Berrityga: 10:53am On May 06, 2023
It had significance oo. The chair represent the chair you will stand ontop when you want to commit suicide, the bird represent how your dead body will be hanging in the air.

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by dawnomike(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2023
One of the few occurrence of nature
Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by donbachi(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2023
Something wey you go carry spoke put for nyansh,roast for fire,comot the belle,rub am salt with pepper,allow to dry very well and eat.

You dey ask for spiritual meaning....ok,na your village people wey come chop you winch.oya!..chop dem
Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by VeryWickedPrick: 11:15am On May 06, 2023
The spiritual significance is that you are destined to make peppersoup.

Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by garriAndsugar: 11:25am On May 06, 2023
instead of you to start removing the feathers with hot water you are asking questions
Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by eme1n(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2023
It must have flown into the chair. They are very fast flyers, hence their names "Swift". Fear not and have a blessed weekend...
Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by Sablexxxtoons: 8:05pm On May 17, 2023
This is the breed called swift..they are ever flying and doing acrobatics.. this guy probably flew and nacked his head on the chair or something else.. is there reflective mirror or window around there?
Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by MatrixReloaded: 4:39am On May 19, 2023
Hold on for me to consult some oracle's behind my computer using WindowsXp with my mirrow

Sablexxxtoons:
This is the breed called swift..they are ever flying and doing acrobatics.. this guy probably flew and nacked his head on the chair or something else.. is there reflective mirror or window around there?
Re: I Woke Up To A Dead Bird On My Chair (photo) by MatrixReloaded: 4:39am On May 19, 2023
AJ245:

Don't seat on the chair anymore, take two allegator peper, one cowries, half garden egg, from your balcony look left, right, front, back, round your hand 3 times in the air, look down from 3 storey building and cast all these things down on an old mans baldhead without removing your eyes on him. FYI the bird spirit is hunting that house and it will keep reappearing if this things aren't done. Shior

(1) (Reply)

5 Years Male Rott Forsale Or Studd / 5-6 Weeks Old Rottweillers For Sale. / Maintaining A Toy Dog In An Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.