Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged (1668 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by iGod(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2023
She wished never to had any kidney problem,
She wished never to hurt her parents,
She wished never to be their downfalls,
She wished never to be in these pains..

Now her pains have been aggravated, she feels them every seconds with teary face, but she’s powerless to unwind the time. I feel for and her other siblings, I really do feel for them.

This is a big lesson to everyone out there, put your house in order to have a peaceful sleep, these countries we’re running to wasn’t built by the gods, they were built by critical thinking humans who have put their country’s interest above their pockets interest, they were built by men who saw the needs of now and the future.
We should copy these men, let’s build Nigeria that we all would be proud of, these infrastructures, beautiful & well planned cities aren’t some rocket sciences.

Sonia, I wish you a good health and a strong heart to bear all these. May God almighty bring that willing donor to you, may He repair all these damages in your life and family. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by VeryWickedPrick: 11:16am On May 06, 2023
RIP in advance to her.

Re: Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by othermen: 11:16am On May 06, 2023
It is possible to have a transplant in Nigeria. When we rebuke, we should be critical. There are no factories producing kidneys anywhere except you go to some ‘dark markets’ .

So, if Nigeria is built well, as you rightly desire. The Ekweremadu’s concern would not be on where to do the transplant. Their concern will still remain foremost, which is to get a donor. In this Nigeria of your dream, the boy’s two kidney will have been yanked off.

In a sane country, which should be your dream. It’s not only infrastructural issues that requires reworking, it is also our orientation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by iGod(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2023
othermen:
It is possible to have a transplant in Nigeria. When we rebuke

Not that it’s impossible, but these elites never trust our health systems & education system. That’s why they all run to these countries even if they’re having only running stomach.

Ironically, our universities trained doctors & nurses are still ones attending to them in most of these countries.
#Sad
Re: Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by mightyhaze: 11:24am On May 06, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
RIP in advance to her.
yea

And to every other human alive today,before and to come..
Re: Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by mightyhaze: 11:27am On May 06, 2023
Can't even begin to fathom the pain.. but then it's a very cold world ..

A very very cold world out there..

I wish her God's intervention..

Anything is bound to happen
Re: Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by Nobody: 11:29am On May 06, 2023
It's not easy, I wish the family strength.
Re: Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by Baronthecelebri: 1:17pm On May 06, 2023
Good for them
Re: Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by N3TRAL: 1:30pm On May 06, 2023
othermen:
It is possible to have a transplant in Nigeria. When we rebuke, we should be critical. There are no factories producing kidneys anywhere except you go to some ‘dark markets’ .

So, if Nigeria is built well, as you rightly desire. The Ekweremadu’s concern would not be on where to do the transplant. Their concern will still remain foremost, which is to get a donor. In this Nigeria of your dream, the boy’s two kidney will have been yanked off.

In a sane country, which should be your dream. It’s not only infrastructural issues that requires reworking, it is also our orientation.
No one on this forum has perfectly aired my mind than this.

Thank you!
Re: Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by Christistruth02: 2:17pm On May 06, 2023
Nobody is forever damaged if they Trust in Jesus

He Restores our Souls

Even Ekweremadu could be an evangelist by the time he gets out

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by flokii: 5:07pm On May 06, 2023
I find it funny that no member or relative of the Ekweremadu family was willing to donate kidney for the girl.. they had to go and pick up a steet boy on the streets of Lagos, lured him with money and tricked him to the UK with the promise of job and scholarship.

I don't want to imagine the number of ignorant Nigerian youths that have gone to the great beyond through that route. Just sad.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ekweremadu Is Forever Damaged by DrAkpamudehe: 5:21pm On May 06, 2023
flokii:
I find it funny that no member or relative of the Ekweremadu family was willing to donate kidney for the girl.. they had to go and pick up a steet boy on the streets of Lagos, lured him with money and tricked him to the UK with the promise of job and scholarship.

I don't want to imagine the number of ignorant Nigerian youths that have gone to the great beyond through that route. Just sad.

Most of u who come to nairaland are very uneducable. I give up

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Thought On Minimum Wage on twitter that got people talking! / Anambra Is A Big Village, Imo Should Be Face Of SE / Fashola Delivered Powerful Presentation To The Abia State Executive Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.