Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) (3213 Views)

Coalition Of Arewa Youths Dissociates Self From Threat Against Ihedioha / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by triple996(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2023
This is for everyone but I will like a honest answer from our arewa brothers. Which city is the best in terms of all round development and why.
no insults pls, lets just enjoy this thread
AS FOR ME I PERSONALLY CHOOSE KADUNA OVER KANO. although some will disagree but I feel like apart from the massive population of kano (which is wonderful) kaduna is the number place to go

kano
The city is beautiful
Massive flyover
More commercial power
Larger man power

kaduna
More industrial power
More government presence
Military presence
Larger education institutions
Diversity
Social activities

What is your opinion guys

Cc
DisGuy
JustWise
Rocktation, farano
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique,Nlfpmod,Seun

3 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by triple996(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2023
Kano

3 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by triple996(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2023
Kano

2 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by darling2424(f): 5:56pm On May 06, 2023
Both have what they're most best at,so I don't have an answer
Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by triple996(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2023
Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by adeoyekay(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2023
triple996:
This is for everyone but I will like a honest answer from our arewa brothers. Which city is the best in terms of all round development and why.
no insults pls, lets just enjoy this thread
AS FOR ME I PERSONALLY CHOOSE KADUNA OVER KANO. although some will disagree but I feel like apart from the massive population of kano (which is wonderful) kaduna is the number place to go

Kano

2 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by triple996(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2023
Kaduna

4 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by Christistruth02: 6:06pm On May 06, 2023
It is Kaduna
Because Kauna has both Christians and Muslims and other groups that make up the North

While Kano is an Emirate with mainly Muslims

Kaduna is mixed and the North in reality is mixed

1 Like

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by Tinubuderanged: 6:13pm On May 06, 2023
Kaduna. Because of it diversity and centrally located and the present of federal government institutions especially the military.
Kano is a one religion state, semi arid climate, and lack enough government institutions.
Therefore, KADUNA is my choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by Kyase(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2023
Kaduna is the capital of arewa

4 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by garriAndsugar: 6:28pm On May 06, 2023
I'd prefer kano to kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by NASTYNASOSO: 6:39pm On May 06, 2023
HMMNNNNN

KANO OF COURSE

1 Like

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by bazoodo: 6:40pm On May 06, 2023
Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by tesppidd: 6:49pm On May 06, 2023
Administrative Capital Kaduna Commercial Capital Kano.
Cultural/Religious Capital Sokoto.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by 2special(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2023
Kaduna but I prefer Kano, cuz Kano is Peaceful

1 Like

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by SOSinNigeria: 7:20pm On May 06, 2023
triple996:
Kano

Most of Ksno infrastructure seems to be recent. Those flyovers and few high rise buildings has given Kano a modern look.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by eteebanky1: 7:58pm On May 06, 2023
No be Kano get islamic police wey dy destroy Beers, as a westerner I don't wish to visit that place never

I'll prefer Kaduna because there are more Christians in kafuna

2 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by GeneralPula: 8:09pm On May 06, 2023
Kano rocks !

1 Like

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by kufre2010: 8:13pm On May 06, 2023
Kano should be capital of jihadist. Kaduna has the mixture that Nigeria represent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by Almaigaa: 8:15pm On May 06, 2023
Kaduna takes the lead.

1 Like

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by gawu1: 10:08pm On May 06, 2023
eteebanky1:
No be Kano get islamic police wey dy destroy Beers, as a westerner I don't wish to visit that place never

I'll prefer Kaduna because there are more Christians in kafuna
You used to listen to radio Biafra too much before Kanu arrest.
It's better you leave your cocoon even for once. Doing that, you will come to term that the world goes far beyond your village.

1 Like

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by Barbushe: 12:40am On May 07, 2023
''Kano! Ta Dabo Cigari, mai mata, mai mota, mai Dala da Goron-dutse. Yaro, ko da mai kazo an fika''.
Kano generally dominates the north in all aspects.
BIG MARKETS
; Kantin Kwari market, Kofar Wambai market, Sabon-gari market, Kurmi market, Mariri market, Na'ibawa market, Kurmi market, Abubakar Rimi market e.t.c
NEWLY INFRASTRUCTURE
Murtala Muhammed flyovers, Muhammadu Buhari flyovers, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Underpass, Prince Abubakar Audi Underpass, Ring Road Underpasses, Dangi flyovers, Obasanjo flyover, Hotoro flyover and a dual constant streetlights on every roads.
SPORTS& ENTERTAINMENT
Ado Bayero Mall, Kannywood Hausa Film industry, Kano Pillars f.c, Sani Abacha Youth Center, Sabuwar Kofa Sport Complex,
TOP CLASS ENTREPRENEURS
Alhaji Aminu Dantata, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Alhaji Abdussamad Isyaka Rabiu BUA, Alhaji Auwalu Rano, Mudassir & Brothers, Sammanin Fatihu Kantin Kwari, Alhaji Garba Karfe etc
EDUCATION
Bayero University BUK, Northwest University, Kano State University of Technology, Skyline University, Sa'adatu Rimi Collage of Education, Kano State Legal &Islamic Studies, Fed College of Education, Schools of Health Technology, School of Management, School of Hygiene, Federal College of Agric etc, all were in Kano city
WHAT SWEET ME PASS FOR KANO STATE AND ITS INHABITANTS NA THEIR PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT & HOSPITALITY.
In term of everything Kano city is far ahead of Kaduna.
#Only mads dey argue.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by OloyeVIII: 12:57am On May 07, 2023
Kano, besides being made aware of the religious boundaries. Been to 8 states up North, it's jus there.. Bauchi & Gombe are nice places too.
Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:13am On May 07, 2023
Kano of course. I served there and it's a cool place.

1 Like

Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by eteebanky1: 7:12am On May 07, 2023
gawu1:

You used to listen to radio Biafra too much before Kanu arrest.
It's better you leave your cocoon even for once. Doing that, you will come to term that the world goes far beyond your village.

Lol, south is still better than your North.

No almajiri here, top notch education, no over population, better economy among others

Awa Omo oduduwa
Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2023
Seun, na beg I dey beg you and your mods o, please push this thread to front page to make your Arrewa audience happy oo.

I don talk my own.
Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by triple996(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Seun, na beg I dey beg you and your mods o, please push this thread to front page to make your Arrewa audience happy oo.

I don talk my own.
Seun and mynd44 will never push this to front page, it's like that. Anything north never goes there. It's very unfortunate. But when ever post something about his city onisha the mods take it there fast fast before he even making the thread. Nairaland nawaooo
Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:32pm On May 07, 2023
Kano is more developed than Kaduna
Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by juman(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2023
Both.

Kano is bigger state.
Bigger melting point for northerners.
You will find big number of people from different part of core northern states.
Re: Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics) by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:32pm On May 07, 2023
Kaduna obviously

But it depends on if it's the face for you, or the face of how others see north

Kaduna is the melting point for non northerners who must go to the north just like Lagos in south

A good regional face must be cosmopolitan so kaduna is the city we all see when we think north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next Powerful Nigerians Tinubu May Fight If Fuel Subsidy Is Successfully Removed / Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? / Breaking News!! Latest On The Killing Of Military Men In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.