Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

People Lie Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Lie Too Much (574 Views)

Why Do People Lie On Nairaland?? / Why Do Nigerian's Feel People Lie About Their Age? / Why Do People Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Lie Too Much by Lostchild(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2023
If there is one thing I hate in life is lying. Many people don't know that lie destroys. This constant lying has tear my own family apart. My brothers no longer relate or associate with my sisters. I myself no longer associate or do things with my sisters because they lie too much.

My brothers see no reasons to lie, but my sister are chronic liars. One major reason why I see no reason to have children without massive influx of money for now is because, people lie too much just to meet their needs. They lie with greed just to feed there children. While to some, it is in their DNA to tell lies

2020 I was going through difficulties. Along my journey of life, I met with a man, who on his own free will of choice assures to give me little financial assistance. I never asked him, but he offered which was very good. cool

He then asked me a question, I told him the truth. He instantly frown at me, as in feeling irritated. He asked me why I was being honest by telling him the truth?

I told him, it is my nature to be plain. I have nothing to loss by saying things the way it is. With my answer to him, he felt more irritated while I, myself was smiling. smiley

I kept on smiling while observing him to see if he will be kind to the truth, but he hated it.
He told me he has change his mind. I kept on smiling and then wish him fare well for hating the truth. After all, I have nothing to loss.

I recently went to look for a carpenter guy, then brought him to my place to work on me. While at work for me, he told me he issued a warning to his wife to keep quiet anytime he is talking.

I asked him why?

He told me he spent 4 million naira on his wife traditional marriage. He told me how he
bought a live cow of 1.5 million naira for his wife parents. lipsrsealed

This is a guy who does not even have a *** lipsrsealed
***, now telling me he spent 4 million on his marriage. I was dumfounded how lie has swallow this guy shocked

Later, I was told by someone who knows him that, it was lies he used to coerce and hooked his woman into his life. And she bore him children and she can't run away now.

I was told that even the babe parents has no idea who their daughter is with. I was also not supprised because Nigeria women/girls love men that lie to them.

2 Likes

Re: People Lie Too Much by Lostchild(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2023
I issued stern warning to one of my sister. In the presence of her children, I sternly raise my hand and warn her.

Saying.

This lie you people don't want to stop
This lie you people don't want to stop

Satan has used this lies to tear us apart

She became silent and couldn't say a word. Even her children was just looking at me while I sternly warn their mother over their consistent lies.

God, I hate lies and I stay away from liars
Re: People Lie Too Much by yrhuhfy113: 7:27pm On May 06, 2023
Lostchild:
If there is one thing I hate in life is lying. Many people don't know that lie destroy. This constant lying has tear my own family apart. My brothers no longer relate or associate with my sisters. I myself no longer associate or do
things with my sisters because they lie too much.

My brothers see no reasons to lie, but my sister are chronic liars. One major reason why I see no reason to have to have children without massive influx of money for now is because, people lie too much just to meet their needs or to feed there children. While to some, it is in their DNA to tell lies

2020 I was going through difficulties. Along my journey, I met with a
man, who on his own free will of choice assures to give me little financial assistance. I never asked him, but he offered which was very good.

He then asked me a question, I told him the truth. He instantly frown at me, as in feeling irritated. He asked me why I was being honest by telling him the truth?

I told him, it is my nature to be plain. I have nothing to loss by saying things the way it is. With my answer to him, he felt more irritated while I, myself was smiling.

I kept on smiling while observing him to see if he will be kind to the truth, but he hated it.
He told me he has change his mind.

I kept on smiling and then wish him fare well for hating the truth. After all, I have nothing to loss.

I recently went to look for a carpenter guy, then brought him to my place to work on my roof. While at work for me, he told me he issued a warning to his wife to keep quiet anytime he is talking.

I asked him why?

He told me he spent 4 million naira on his wife traditional marriage. He told me how he
bought a live cow of 1.5 million naira for his wife parents.

This is a guy who does not even have a black and white television, now telling
me he spent 4 million on his marriage. I was dumfounded how lie has swallow this guy shocked

Later, I was told by someone who knows him that, it was lies he used to coerce and hooked his woman into his life. And she bore him children and she can't run away.

I was told that even the babe parents have no idea who their daughter is with. I was also not supprised because Nigeria women love men that lie to them.

I hope you are rich and married with children ELSE..... YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET.... people will do you strong thing.... and still blame you SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY HATE YOU FOR BEING TRUE OR TELLING THE TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: People Lie Too Much by Hemeshemeheru(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2023
Wow, wow, I just don't know what to say. angry
Re: People Lie Too Much by marlow1962(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2023
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know! / Have You Had Any Big Dream That You Have Now Let Go? / What's More Painful And Heartwrenching Than This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.