Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment (37271 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Guestlander: 11:25pm On May 06, 2023
Tntsi:
Of course . No right thinking person should be jostling for an appointment of a unconstitutional leadership.

No matter your party , we all are aware that Constitutionally, Nigeria presently has no president-elect.

Until the president that meets the constitutional requirements of the federal republic of Nigeria is declared by the courts, all those jostling for appointments are jokers.

Bad loser spotted.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by yusufmurry: 11:28pm On May 06, 2023
But your interest has been represented with a Speakership slot?

Hypocrisy!
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Pufpuf(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2023
Contact me for your Content writing, Academic Assignment, Articles, PowerPoints, Thesis/Dissertation etc. And also with Plagiarism check-up using TURNITIN. Chat us on-08038642174๐Ÿ’ป deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com
I deliver quality & quantity within the best possible time.
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by ViceGovernor: 12:03am On May 07, 2023
crackhouse:
Good man. What are u interested in?
Islamisation agenda cheesy
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Dapson73(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2023
Tntsi:
Of course . No right thinking person should be jostling for an appointment of a unconstitutional leadership.

No matter your party , we all are aware that Constitutionally, Nigeria presently has no president-elect.

Until the president that meets the constitutional requirements of the federal republic of Nigeria is declared by the courts, all those jostlingz for appointments are jokers.

Bitter wailer.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:30am On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass governors everywhere

Anyday anytime twice on Saturday
my man, what is going on with you? Hope you came back with enough ๐ŸŒฟ ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Nobody: 3:39am On May 07, 2023
Tntsi:

Until the president that meets the constitutional requirements of the federal republic of Nigeria is declared by the courts, all those jostling for appointments are jokers.
Who gave birth to this brainless thing?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by tinsel: 3:40am On May 07, 2023
Sunnyski:
Mr dwarf, we all know that you're interested but unfortunately, the Senate president slot is not coming your way but Akpabio's.

Deep down inside you're crying like a heartbroken lesbian.
What is this one saying? Is El Rufai a senator?
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by LOVEGINO(m): 4:01am On May 07, 2023
Felabrity:
Don't bother, the druglord will return the certificate
to our online president elect abi๐Ÿ˜…
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Jomonix: 4:55am On May 07, 2023
I hope you will not change your mind. Thanks for taking this position
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by saintnegroid(m): 5:27am On May 07, 2023
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by dotedote: 5:29am On May 07, 2023
Give it a decade, you will heal.

Tntsi:

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by maasoap(m): 6:14am On May 07, 2023
Tntsi:

Until the president that meets the constitutional requirements of the federal republic of Nigeria is declared by the courts , all those jostling for appointments are jokers.

Lol. Let me guess that one: Obi. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by maasoap(m): 6:15am On May 07, 2023
Okiton:
grin

This minion has never been truthful for once
You are not interested in appointment, yet you are eyeing the position of the secretary general of the government of the federation.

However, you have achieved ur most aim by planting a terrorist leader Shettima to assist you and your cohorts skate through your terrorism agenda in the north.

I look at you and I see hate-filled individual.
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by omokab: 6:23am On May 07, 2023
Tntsi:

if I were to be you, I will try to relocate to another country on may 29 if tinubu is inaugurated as the president of Nigeria . You can easily treck to the nearby country if at all you don't have money to travel to US or UK.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Jagabanarmy: 6:32am On May 07, 2023
Tntsi:

A joke taken too far. Please tell us the constitutional requirements that Jagaban didn't meet? Stop this joke

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by yusluvad(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2023
Natural2Heal:
Better. You were once a minister and two times Governor. That is enough too.
They're never satisfied with whatever position they've held in time past, all they want is to continue to be in government, year in year out...
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by tete7000(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2023
Liar
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by FireUpNow(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2023
Big lie!
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by ufuosman(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2023
If e did not see thatโ€™s tinubu kick him out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tinubu will still shock many of them with is appointments
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by WorldRichest: 8:51am On May 07, 2023
Tntsi:

I really donโ€™t know how Peter Obituary was able to attract the dullest of Nigeriaโ€™s youth to himself

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by BMZK: 8:53am On May 07, 2023
Sunnyski:
Mr dwarf, we all know that you're interested but unfortunately, the Senate president slot is not coming your way but Akpabio's.

Deep down inside you're crying like a heartbroken lesbian.
For those who take Nairaland comments serious, majority of members here are like this fellow. How on earth can someone be a senate president without being a senator?
Stop wasting your precious time!
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Samancious: 9:28am On May 07, 2023
Joke of the century.
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 07, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
El Rufai get appiontment

He is in charge of changing Tinubu pampers anytime it is full

The short man thinks he will be God father of Tinibu..

Tinibu will deal with northern politicians..

Elrufai don be happy yet
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by shotuns: 12:12pm On May 07, 2023
Of course he doesn't need it, His fake loyalty shows he is indirectly rooting for Shetima presidency,
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Bearfruit(f): 9:13pm On May 07, 2023
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Ayatullah(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2023
References1:

https://thewhistler.ng/el-rufai-im-not-interested-in-tinubus-appointment/

This is a WRONG and DISHONEST Headline capture from 'thewhistler.'

You just whistled your unprofessionalism.

Stop Your Misinformation.
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by sureinfo: 5:30am On May 08, 2023
Abegiii, who wan even give am position grin
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by melonsgroup: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
L๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚ L

He was Denied of chief of staff and SGF
Since then he has never remaind the same.
From an insideer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria. / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Fani Kayode Blasts Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.