Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,195 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? (1340 Views)

Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! / Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout / Nigeria Brewries Williams Stout And Turbo King Could Be Harmful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by iHateFraudsters: 8:44pm On May 06, 2023
I drank only one bottle of trophy stout yesterday and got so high that I literally slept for 24hrs.

Compared to legend and big stout, trophy stout is in a league if it's own.

It says 7.5% alcohol, but I don't know again

Did they add something else to make it extra potent??

Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by leroi01(m): 9:11pm On May 06, 2023
Loooooooooooooooooool grin grin grin

E do you strong tin ba? grin

Oya , pity your liver, no dey drink again o.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by iHateFraudsters: 9:13pm On May 06, 2023
leroi01:
Loooooooooooooooooool grin grin grin

E do you strong tin ba? grin

Oya , pity your liver, no dey drink again o.

E do me very strong thing o shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by illicit(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2023
I do drink 4 and act normal

But I don't like d hangover, it's somewhat heavy

1 Like

Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by Benki003(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2023
Is it only Me but I hate beer
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by Natbrowny: 10:49am On May 19, 2023
Trophy stout
Legend
Guinness Stout.

All same vibe

U got high coz its ur first time. Its always like that
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On May 19, 2023
illicit:
I do drink 4 and act normal

But I don't like d hangover, it's somewhat heavy

Mad man no dey gree say e dey mad na.

Benki003:

You should hate it. If you get money as man, please graduate to wine. Beer stinks. Your mouth would stink, belch would stink, pee would stink. While drinking it, especially when the bottles have accumulated on your table, you would look like a man with plenty family troubles and no future. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by GloriousGbola: 12:56pm On May 19, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
I drank only one bottle of trophy stout yesterday and got so high that I literally slept for 24hrs.

Compared to legend and big stout, trophy stout is in a league if it's own.

It says 7.5% alcohol, but I don't know again

Did they add something else to make it extra potent??

it is possible that it is fake/adulterated

though my understanding is that the preferred stout to fake/adulterate is the market leader - guiness
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by illicit(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Mad man no dey gree say e dey mad na.

You should hate it. If you get money as man, please graduate to wine. Beer stinks. Your mouth would stink, belch would stink, pee would stink. While drinking it, especially when the bottles have accumulated on your table, you would look like a man with plenty family troubles and no future.
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On May 19, 2023
illicit:

Hmmmm lipsrsealed

Yes na. You might think you were acting normal, but what do the people around you think. cheesy
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by brain54(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2023
There are actually people…

who prefer beer to wine. Just as they are people who prefer spirits to both.

It’s not always about the class thing.

Everybody have preferences!
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by illicit(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes na. You might think you were acting normal, but what do the people around you think. cheesy

Hmmmmm

After that I teach most of the time or go for meetings

But that's after brushing, eating, having my bath and putting on fresh clothes

And no one has ever told me I was drunk

grin tongue

Whenever I am really drunk, I don't go out. I can only get drunk indoors
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On May 19, 2023
illicit:

Hmmmmm

After that I teach most of the time or go for meetings

But that's after brushing, eating, having my bath and putting on fresh clothes

And no one has ever told me I was drunk

grin tongue

Whenever I am really drunk, I don't go out. I can only get drunk indoors

Maybe you weren't drunk. Just tipsy...
Maybe o. Because alcohol, especially 4 bottles of it would distort a normal human.

When you get really drunk, do you have headache or throwup? What is it like and why would you get really drunk?
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by illicit(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Maybe you weren't drunk. Just tipsy...
Maybe o. Because alcohol, especially 4 bottles of it would distort a normal human.

When you get really drunk, do you have headache or throwup? What is it like and why would you get really drunk?

I can only get drunk if I want to, only when I am at home
When I am with people, I keep to a limit because I must be coherent and active

I don't like hangovers, I don't like throwing up especially, that's why I don't get drunk.

If I get tipsy it means I am really drunk
So I will have to cancel

4 bottles can't make me that tipsy

I hardly get drunk
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On May 19, 2023
illicit:

I can only get drunk if I want to, only when I am at home
When I am with people, I keep to a limit because I must be coherent and active

I don't like hangovers, I don't like throwing up especially, that's why I don't get drunk.

If I get tipsy it means I am really drunk
So I will have to cancel

4 bottles can't make me that tipsy

I hardly get drunk

Okay. I take it that most men would throw up when they are drunk. Hangover is the headache right?

Whenever I see a man taking more than 2 bottles, I just conclude he has serious life issues grin. Those bottles are so hideous. The big ones to be specific. It is not even healthy. People that take too much alcohol are prone to diabetes and liver/kidney issues. Men run from coke and fanta only to land in alcoholic beverages which has more sugar content than coke. Correct me if I am wrong...
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by illicit(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Okay. I take it that most men would throw up when they are drunk. Hangover is the headache right?

Whenever I see a man taking more than 2 bottles, I just conclude he has serious life issues grin. Those bottles are so hideous. The big ones to be specific. It is not even healthy. People that take too much alcohol are prone to diabetes and liver/kidney issues. Men run from coke and fanta only to land in alcoholic beverages which has more sugar content than coke. Correct me if I am wrong...

Yeah sure

I stopped drinking habitually sometime ago

That was when I was at school or serving

Hangover is d headache, I hate it.

Beer has sugar too I don't know if it's much then soft drinks

I use to drink as much as possible if I don't have any engagement
I will just watch movies and eat along, that will be lager beer, green bottles not stout, black bottles
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by GloriousGbola: 2:14pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

well . . .

https://sunrisehouse.com/stop-drinking-alcohol/percentage-contents/

Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On May 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

well . . .

https://sunrisehouse.com/stop-drinking-alcohol/percentage-contents/

I don't know how this works, but what I observed is, with spirits and wine, they take a cup and rest. Maybe because it is more expensive and intoxicating. With beer, they can drink one crate at a spot.
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by GloriousGbola: 2:21pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

I don't know how this works, but what I observed is, with spirits and wine, they take a cup and rest. Maybe because it is more expensive and intoxicating. With beer, they can drink ome crate at a spot.

there is alot more ALCOHOL in wine and spirits than in beer. though i have lso been made to understand that as a naija matter, a lot of spirits are also adulterated/diluted.

it is why russians are so fked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed vodka is their prefered brew, and that is 80 proof
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by folake4u(f): 2:27pm On May 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by Tallesty1(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2023
Benki003:
I am on your side bro
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by GloriousGbola: 3:08pm On May 19, 2023
folake4u:

Thank God for Caprisun and Berry Blast. cool

You sabi beta thing

1 Like

Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by pocohantas(f): 3:22pm On May 19, 2023
Tallesty1:
I am on your side bro

Why do you hate it and what do you take?
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by Tallesty1(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

I no sure if I hate it; let's just say I have no reason to enjoy it. no be say e sweet and I am not sure if it has important nutritional value.

I rarely have a reason to drink. Like I can go for more than a year without drinking any alcohol.

I may take palm wine if I travel to the village, and on very rare occasions when I need to stay awake all night, I may have some spirits.

@ least that one will warm me up inside, won't have ugly lasting effect in my mouth, won't make me pee like a horse and get's one high quickly if that is the intent and one's stomach won't cover his penis if he's standing. !important grin
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by folake4u(f): 3:54pm On May 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You sabi beta thing

Certainly. kiss
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by illicit(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Spirits contain more alcohol

And the hangover is heavier than beer

There are different types of beer, hope u know

We have Ale, pilsner, lager, stout

Ale and stouts are heavier and bitter more intoxicating

Lager is what u have in green bottles, it's lighter and not so bitter

Pilsner is light too and comes in smaller bottles but it's alcoholic content may be more than lager

Nowadays I drink Red wine, the last time I drank wine was on Easter, I took a bottle

Many people prefer wine to beers
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by pocohantas(f): 4:18pm On May 19, 2023
illicit:

Spirits contain more alcohol

And the hangover is heavier than beer

There are different types of beer, hope u know

We have Ale, pilsner, lager, stout

Ale and stouts are heavier and bitter more intoxicating

Lager is what u have in green bottles, it's lighter and not so bitter

Pilsner is light too and comes in smaller bottles but it's alcoholic content may be more than lager

Nowadays I drink Red wine, the last time I drank wine was on Easter, I took a bottle

Many people prefer wine to beers

One of our partners is a brewery in Bristol. In fact, I just finished setting up their automated process yesterday. That is how I got to know the types of beer. I kept seeing pilsner, ale, ABV and.. I had to ask.

Are you sure many people prefer wines?
Does this include Nigerian men? lipsrsealed

Tallesty1:
I no sure if I hate it; let's just say I have no reason to enjoy it. no be say e sweet and I am not sure if it has important nutritional value.

I rarely have a reason to drink. Like I can go for more than a year without drinking any alcohol.

I may take palm wine if I travel to the village, and on very rare occasions when I need to stay awake all night, I may have some spirits.

@ least that one will warm me up inside, won't have ugly lasting effect in my mouth, won't make me pee like a horse and get's one high quickly if that is the intent and one's stomach won't cover his penis if he's standing. !important grin

I can't think of a reason to keep drinking. I would have thought it is because I am a woman. I rather eat food and belleful.
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by illicit(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

One of our partners is a brewery in Bristol. I fact, I just finished setting up their automated process yesterday. That is how I got to know the types of beer. I kept seeing pilsner, ale, ABV and.. I had to ask.

I can't think of a reason to keep drinking. I would have thought it is becauae of I am a woman. I rather eat food and belleful.

Good

ABV means Alcohol by volume, that's d amount of ethanol in a beer

People who prefer wine to beer are maybe professionals, clergy, or sophisticated folks who have d opinion that beer is bad or can't be seen drinking beer
I have a born again cousin who "doesn't" drink but drinks wine occasionally grin

Wine is older than beer too so it's a psychological ish....

Like they assume wine is classier than beer but then all na still shayo shocked
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by Tallesty1(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

I can't think of a reason to keep drinking. I would have thought it is becauae of I am a woman. I rather eat food and belleful.
grin grin grin grin grin Who is the foodie now?

It gets a bit embarrassing sometimes when you are out with friends. They make fun of me all the time but I no send. They were out somedays ago and I joined them much later.

When I told them what I would drink, one of the ladies was like why the Bleep do you drink that?

She was drinking stout ni. I just smiled and focused on the fish.

dey drink your beer make i dey handle the pepper soup grin grin
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by AdisaOwala: 3:17am On May 20, 2023
pocohantas:

One of our partners is a brewery in Bristol. In fact, I just finished setting up their automated process yesterday. That is how I got to know the types of beer. I kept seeing pilsner, ale, ABV and.. I had to ask.

I can't think of a reason to keep drinking. I would have thought it is because I am a woman. I rather eat food and belleful.

Foxboro? Brewmaxx?

Which kinda Mash filter?
Re: Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? by iHateFraudsters: 4:31pm On May 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

it is possible that it is fake/adulterated

though my understanding is that the preferred stout to fake/adulterate is the market leader - guiness

Nah, it's not fake/adulterated

(1) (Reply)

How do I prepare Spinach Sauce? / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hate Beans? / Which Swallow Is Your Favorite? #swallowwars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.