Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! (765 Views)

Can You Cook Your Meals With Shea Butter? (pictures) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by Tellmeastory: 10:30pm On Mar 16
Season and cook your beef, plus other assorted meat, if required. Add pepper, onions, oil, everything.

Do NOT add any tomatoes or tomato puree.

Once it's cooked and boiling, with the water low-ish, pour half a bottle of STOUT into the pot.

If it's a big pot, POUR THE WHOLE BOTTLE in.

Slice up 2 carrots and toss inside. If you have plantain, cut into chunks and throw it in. Pure next level.

As its cooking, after like 7 minutes add some HONEY, like 4 spoonfuls.

(You must use HONEY to make this dish. You go see am for Shoprite or any betta supermarket, or even for market if you look well.)

Let it simmer for 7 minutes.

Then Serve with Rice.

Omo.

Thank me later.

That's all I have to say! smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by HeatSeeker(m): 12:15am On Mar 17
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by gentility411(m): 8:02am On Mar 17
Damn.............. What da f*******k, what did i jusy read nw?

1 Like

Re: Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by Ejanlaa: 8:18am On Mar 17
Stout keh

1 Like

Re: Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by Topman7: 10:22am On Mar 17
Ejanlaa:
Stout keh

Na correct, next level combo be that.

Try am you go see.
Re: Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by Hexilon: 11:24am On Mar 17
You know ball ..
Re: Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by Catapault: 10:07am On Mar 18
Hexilon:
You know ball ..

Sounds like an interesting dish.

I think I will try it. cool
Re: Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by aktolly54(m): 2:32am On Mar 20
High while eating rice , it is well

1 Like

Re: Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by Minime10(f): 11:26am On Mar 20
And when u beggin to have health issues tomorrow you will start looking for imaginary village & family people to blame.
Take stones for posting rubbish🤾🤾🤾

2 Likes

Re: Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by jazzman7711: 11:44am On Mar 23
Minime10:
And when u beggin to have health issues tomorrow you will start looking for imaginary village & family people to blame.
Take stones for posting rubbish🤾🤾🤾

You are a bush girl suffering from lack of exposure.

I bet you consume processed stuff like Maggi and Indomie, thinking they’re safe and healthy.

1 Like

Re: Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by We4all: 8:27pm On Mar 23
Why use stout? What is the essence of it biko?
Re: Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! by jazzman7711: 12:42am On Mar 24
We4all:
Why use stout? What is the essence of it biko?

Guinness is made from barley.

Barley is a grain that is great for reducing cholesterol and blood sugar level.

That is why the advert says ''Guinness is Good for You''.

Plus cooking with alcohol is an EXCELLENT and TRENDY method of cooking, albeit mostly common in Europe.

It gives your dish a deep, rich, classy taste.

You must make sure you keep cooking for at least 15 to 20 minutes after pouring in the stout, so that the taste loses its tanginess, and blends in with the other ingredients in your pot.

You can equally cook with WINE or BEER, or even some BRANDY, for similar results.

(1) (Reply)

Forerver Living Products / Need To Add Weight / Noodle Adverts, Boiled Egg And Chicken Lap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.