Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live (20308 Views)

Community Shield: Leicester Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) - Live / Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 4:36pm On May 21, 2023
StepTwo:
WilliamHill

Manchester City have now scored 100 goals across all competitions at the Etihad this season. In 30 games. 🤯

God forbid
Alvarez two goals on two games. Even bench go wan impress the manager

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 4:36pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
imagine having the players on the bench playing this game, it's death sentence

.., my sister, death sentence na baptism🤣
This is me wondering how Pep deals with players, discipline, dedication n diligence ...

Manager Of The Century!!!
That man is out of this world!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by StepTwo: 4:37pm On May 21, 2023
SilentEmma:

are these their current worth or what they used in buying them?

Prices they were bought for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by SilentEmma: 4:37pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
They are worth more than that now

i for fear o, KDB alone should be about 80 to 90 milli pounds

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by SilentEmma: 4:37pm On May 21, 2023
StepTwo:

Prices they were bought for

okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 4:39pm On May 21, 2023
simfrost90210:

.., my brother Sister, death sentence na baptism🤣
This is me wondering how Pep deals with players, discipline, dedication n diligence ...

Manager Of The Century!!!
That man is out of this world!!!
His a good manager both on and off the pitch. Give Pep that arsenal the and watch how he will change then but unfortunately arsenal are not ready to spend. Is this a training session because I don't understand how Chelsea has not goal attempt.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 4:40pm On May 21, 2023
I love the management of Manchester City.. It's what i've always loved.. You Just Allow The Manager Take His Decisions And Allow Him See Through It To Find The Outcome Later..

That's what the owner did..
Pep's sailing while he watches..
Business Is Risk But This Is Paying Off

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 4:41pm On May 21, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Thanks to assnal
There was no way arsenal was going to win the league. It was obvious from the get go. Watch some of their away games and you will understand that they have a huge problem with strikers and defence

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by LeeSmart: 4:41pm On May 21, 2023
Lol nah small thing make me no stake 50k for chelsea to win.... I for done de shout by now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Prestar(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2023
LIVE STREAM: Manchester City Vs Chelsea

Watch Here https:///live-stream-manchester-city-vs-chelsea/
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 4:42pm On May 21, 2023
simfrost90210:
I love the management of Manchester City.. It's what i've always loved.. You Just Allow The Manager Take His Decisions And Allow Him See Through It To Find The Outcome Later..

That's what the owner did..
Pep's sailing while he watches..
Business Is Risk But This Is Paying Off
Arsenal cannot try this not even Man U. Newcastle is about to be like Man city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Illegal1(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
Inter is no push over

omoh.......its only God of soccer dat can save inter frm conceding the least 3:0 on dat day..

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 4:43pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
His a good manager both on and off the pitch. Give Pep that arsenal the and watch how he will change then but unfortunately arsenal are not ready to spend. Is this a training session because I don't understand how Chelsea has not goal attempt.

Pardon me.. Forgive me..
I failed to notice the gender initial.. I'm sorry..

Well, if he's meant to be in charge of Arsenal, trust me, he'll flush everyone off and recruit new boys.. He deals better with mentality

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 4:43pm On May 21, 2023
Pep wetin you dey shout for, just 11 mins Chelsea conceded a goal.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 4:45pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
There was no way arsenal was going to win the league. It was obvious from the get go. Watch some of their away games and you will understand that they have a huge problem with strikers and defence

I'm a Gooner..
Truth be told, i'm surprised Arsenal was on top of the tree for over 200days.. Fascinating!!! ☺️

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 4:45pm On May 21, 2023
simfrost90210:

Pardon me.. Forgive me..
I failed to notice the gender initial.. I'm sorry..

Well, if he's meant to be in charge of Arsenal, trust me, he'll flush everyone off and recruit new boys.. He deals better with mentality
it cannot work in Arsenal because they are too stingy, Wenger has always said it, the board is the problem and not coaching crew. Imagine a Jose Mourinho in charge of Arsenal grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Illegal1(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2023
Ashby4343:
Available for urgent sale. Samsung s8+ that needs new screen of 40k.. no other issues. Selling 25k fixed (Lagos only)

Call or Whatsapp (zero 7 zero 15 zero zero 13 77)

omoh.......nah dis phone i be wn buy last wk,bt the ba3 no gv me joy...so i lock up

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 4:46pm On May 21, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......nah dis phone i be wn buy last wk,bt the ba3 no gv me joy...so i lock up
Google CyberVilla and thank me later.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 4:46pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
it cannot work in Arsenal because they are too stingy, Wenger has always said it, the board is the problem and not coaching crew. Imagine a Jose Mourinho in charge of Arsenal grin

Mourinho... Ahhhhhhh, na wahala pro max 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 4:48pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
Arsenal cannot try this not even Man U. Newcastle is about to be like Man city

The worst is Tottenham..
Daniel Levy will hire you, not allow you work, give you tough time, then, fire you again..

Ridiculous!!!

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 4:50pm On May 21, 2023
simfrost90210:

I'm a Gooner..
Truth be told, i'm surprised Arsenal was on top of the tree for over 200days.. Fascinating!!! ☺️
What's the way forward for your team? I wish arsenal could get Anceloti.
Qualified Napoli to Europa
Made Everton to challenge for top 4.
In my own opinion, Arsenal problem is both coach and players in key areas.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by StepTwo: 4:50pm On May 21, 2023
SilentEmma:

are these their current worth or what they used in buying them?

Expected transfer value of all players in Mancity bench vs Chelsea

Jack graelish xTv - €43.6m
Rodri. xTv - €75.3m
Reuben Dias. xTv - €77m
Kevin D Bruyne. xTv - €44.2m
Erling Haaland. xTv - €113.6m
John Stones. xTv - €39.4m
Bernardo Silva. xTv - €75.5m
Ederson. xTv- €77.6m
İlkay Gündoğan. xTv - €19.6m

€565.8m worth of talent. 🤑

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by StepTwo: 4:53pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
They are worth more than that now
some are worth less due to age factor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 4:53pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
What's the way forward for your team? I wish arsenal could get Anceloti.
Qualified Napoli to Europa
Made Everton to challenge for top 4.
In my own opinion, Arsenal problem is both coach and players in key areas.

Babe, you spoke well..
In my viewpoint, seriously, let's follow the process of rejuvenating the team in entirety.. First, abeg, make dem comot money for squander.. Players need be bought.. Secondly, Arteta, still okay in my view, should teach the players how to mark and intercept the ball like Man City.. He was under Pep, i wonder why he's not following his football entailed details..

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 4:55pm On May 21, 2023
simfrost90210:

The worst is Tottenham..
Daniel Levy will hire you, not allow you work, give you tough time, then, fire you again..

Ridiculous!!!
Tottenham are currently struggling because if the money they borrowed to build their stadium and so may not be able to get certain players. However, I think 🤔 they have problem from the top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Crampyblood(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2023
Man City dominating Chelsea with what is their second team shows how far this Chelsea team have fallen...
I fear for poch

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by StepTwo: 4:56pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
Alvarez two goals on two games. Even bench go wan impress the manager

Manchester City is the only club in Europe’s top five divisions having the starting No.9 and His replacement both scoring over 15 goals this season.

Erling Haaland (52)
Julian Alvarez (17)

Pep magic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Ade1177: 4:57pm On May 21, 2023
StepTwo:

Expected transfer value of all players in Mancity bench vs Chelsea

Jack graelish xTv - €43.6m
Rodri. xTv - €75.3m
Reuben Dias. xTv - €77m
Kevin D Bruyne. xTv - €44.2m
Erling Haaland. xTv - €113.6m
John Stones. xTv - €39.4m
Bernardo Silva. xTv - €75.5m
Ederson. xTv- €77.6m
İlkay Gündoğan. xTv - €19.6m

€565.8m worth of talent. 🤑

That's still low tho

If oshimen can be 120# 130 and declan rice above 120

Then haaland should be 150 and above

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool: Europa League (1 - 1) On 17th March 2016 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal ( 0 - 2) On 13th December 2015 / CSKA Moscow Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 21st October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.