Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR (568 Views)

How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo / Ecobank Partners USAID ,& Other Dev. Partners To Increase Loan To Naija Farmers / Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by IgiveFreebies: 11:16pm On May 06, 2023
I sell NFTs and I dropped a link to my opensea collection on Twitter. A tweep asked that I contact him box via dm. I did.
He asked where I'm from, I mumuishly said Nigeria. Na so I chop block o😭 😭
See the chats

Re: How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by Promotions: 11:18pm On May 06, 2023
So sad
Re: How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by dawnomike(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2023
IgiveFreebies:
I sell NFTs and I dropped a link to my opensea collection on Twitter. A tweep asked that I contact him box via dm. I did.
See the chats
It is disheartening.... I have lost a lot of prospective business transactions cos of this.
But for me, if I'm truthful enough to tell you that I am a Nigerian, the rest is your headache. Some will stay while some will run

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by Felabrity: 11:25pm On May 06, 2023
Just do your biz for now without going personal
Re: How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by Omowale2023(m): 11:45pm On May 06, 2023
IgiveFreebies:
See the chats
Mad ooo
Re: How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by RealityBender(f): 1:17am On May 07, 2023
dawnomike:
It is disheartening.... I have lost a lot of prospective business transactions cos of this.
But for me, if I'm truthful enough to tell you that I am a Nigerian, the rest is your headache. Some will stay while some will run
All the idiots running your country have dual citizenship but you wanna be answering ‘Nigerian’ on foreign jobs knowing fully well that ‘some will run’ like you put it. Facts is that those that will run is where the money is. Dey play with hunger you hear!
Re: How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by aariwa(m): 2:09am On May 07, 2023
Nigeria bad reputation is made worse by the fact that a senile old man with criminal records has bought the electoral process and now parading himself as elected. Peter Obi remains my president elect
Re: How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by Nobody: 2:17am On May 07, 2023
Oga, na scammer you dey follow package na!
Na still Hustler em be. Nft work!

All these men sef. The jonzing man no want make you cast em work na why em quickly block you as he hear Nigerian,he thought you will spot him hence the accusation on you. 🤣

Seem you guys can't spot scammers. That one na typical naija guy. No need to feel bad about anything. Make Dem share update for this nft work na! 😁

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by dawnomike(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2023
RealityBender:

All the idiots running your country have dual citizenship but you wanna be answering ‘Nigerian’ on foreign jobs knowing fully well that ‘some will run’ like you put it. Facts is that those that will run is where the money is. Dey play with hunger you hear!
And when did the idiots running my country become my role model? Thank God we are not hungry. Cheers!
Re: How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by emmaBS(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2023
I noticed something in your chat. Try to avoid it, henceforth, when you're talking with foreign prospects..

I don't tell my foreign prospects that I have a network issue or no electricity even if I have issues with network or power. It's a turnoff for those people.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by Parachoko: 9:52am On May 07, 2023
emmaBS:
I noticed something in your chat. Try to avoid it, henceforth, when you're talking with foreign prospects..

I don't tell my foreign prospects that I have a network issue or no electricity even if I have issues with network or power. It's a turnoff for those people.
Take note OP
Re: How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR by IgiveFreebies: 8:30pm On May 07, 2023
emmaBS:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need Just A Sponsor / Want To Utilize My Potentials / Quality, Not Quantity, Key To Nigeria’s Spending- W/bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.