Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

My Experience With A Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Nigerian Girl (901 Views)

Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by mrrandomguy: 11:32pm On May 06, 2023
1. It started with Hello sir, happy valentine's Day. Followed by months of chatting and calling.
2. One day I asked her to tell me what she wants. I wanted to know if she wanted a relationship or something else.
3. The following day she was asking me for money to make her hair. She don see maga.
4. I didn't give her.
5. Later that day she posted her account number on her WhatsApp status with a "this girl is broke" caption.
6. The following day she posted pictures of herself with the new hair.
7. Okay now
8. I sent her recharge cards anonymously several months later; ₦1000+ worth of airtime I think.
9. She posted a Destiny Etiko clip on her WhatsApp saying "this man sending me money and not asking for sex, your type is rare o". Thus reafirming my maga status.
10. I shook my head. Many Nigerian girls of today are only interested in money and sex.
11. Some will do it for Indomie and egg, but most will fück you for nothing.
12. But run from them, they are after your glory

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Hemeshemeheru(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2023
In exegerration of me and you, I will tell you independently on every day in dating a 9ja girl is like you put your gbola in the jaw of a crocodile
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by marlow1962(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2023
Is this how bad they have gone

(1) (Reply)

Poison That Kills Men / The Last Temptation / What's The Brutal Truth About Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.