Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) (3375 Views)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by chibrolex(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2023
Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by chibrolex(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2023
I believe the issue of Tinubu not having 25% in FCT is most serious one.the AND is conjuctive.

2 Likes

Re: Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) by Never4getU: 6:56pm On May 07, 2023
tonywonder:
This man explained how Tinubu's case before the Presidential Electoral Tribunal is bad because, despite extensive rigging and manipulation, he was unable to secure the required 25% of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

He continued, "The APC were aware of Tinubu's drug case and dual citizenship, but due to Jagaban's financial muscle, he grabbed the APC ticket."

Tinubu hastily returned to Nigeria from the country where he was receiving medical care because he is concerned that the Tribunal will issue a proclamation before May 29th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHFLa8dor10

Who is this one😁😁😁 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Reportedly Unhappy, Claims Tinubu 'reneged On Agreement ' - The Will / The Babangida Years (facts You May Want To Know) / Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.