Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup (15304 Views)

DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) / AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Bossjakande: 11:19am On May 07, 2023
Samantha124:
You insult my people, you insult me.

And please, unfollow me since me and my people are killers.

You can't be following killers, can you?
dont lie to me when dey kill us in southie are u happy or not. Dont lie please cos Jace is always happy with xenophobia
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Nobody: 11:20am On May 07, 2023
I said show me proof.
Bossjakande:
dont lie to me when dey kill us in southie are u happy or not. Dont lie please cos Jace is always
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Realhommie(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2023
Our 3rd goal was clearly offside, lucky escape... But our boys actually deserved to win, they were the better side. Kudos πŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by DelphiOracle(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2023
DesChyko:
Let's Go!! Let's Go!!
I like the coach spirit
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by pacespot(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2023
Those golden eaglet boys are playing very maturely, all their goals were brilliantly executed.
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by DelphiOracle(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2023
FrancisDiote:
unfortunately those guys are at their peak.
at their peak already? They are still under 17 bro!
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 07, 2023
DelphiOracle:
at their peak already? They are still under 17 bro!
I hope that's their real age.
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Teeklef(m): 12:20pm On May 07, 2023
LZAA:

U17 while being young in real life is pretty serious in football
It's where the training from u9 to 15 is judged to see if it's been a success
I'm not blaming the players but the coaching
Toh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Segzy19: 12:27pm On May 07, 2023
South got nothing on Naija...
They are our girlfriends....
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by mechanics(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2023
It was an interesting match, the boys played well, I hope they improve in their next match.
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by itsene: 12:41pm On May 07, 2023
The young guys were nervous, hence the sloppiness.
However, congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by itsene: 12:43pm On May 07, 2023
Franking:
If a real coach handles those boys they'll be out of this world. Ugbade is just there out of sentiments. Not good enough.
Una don start!
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by itsene: 12:45pm On May 07, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
South African have always been Nigerian b-tches. πŸ˜‚
Mind your manners and be charitable.
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by itsene: 12:46pm On May 07, 2023
deltateam:

Why are you like this? Things like this breed bad blood for your brothers in SA.
Absolutely.
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by itsene: 12:49pm On May 07, 2023
Dreambeat:
Boys are not technically gifted, they bullied the SA boys because of better physical attributes, though they played better against Morocco

" better physical attributes"?
Haba!
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Dreambeat: 1:21pm On May 07, 2023
itsene:

" better physical attributes"?
Haba!
Yes, they looked stronger and bigger than the SA boys
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by AMKAG66(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2023
vickydevoka:

Y don't you play it yourself and win. Stop wasting your time. If you want assistance with money you ask. Stop deceiving yourself
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Bossjakande: 3:01pm On May 07, 2023
Samantha124:
I said show me proof.
I mention u in my blog were a South Africa girl happy for xenophobia
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by 2paid2Bmad: 7:29pm On May 07, 2023
That South Africa’s number 20 goal was crazy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by ogorwyne(f): 12:33pm On May 08, 2023
Bossjakande:
may god purnish u useless south animal. Why call me a boy. I Neva insult u but dose other stupid guy dat hate naija and always happy if bad thing happen to us.i Neva even mention u. Am a mature guy who follow u to be a friend yet u start with insult
Try to dey calm down once in a while na.
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Franking: 9:14pm On May 11, 2023
itsene:

Una don start!

Una don start?
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Franking: 9:15pm On May 11, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

How do you mean?

Sentiment of being the captain in 1985.
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by BRIMBRAM: 9:29pm On May 11, 2023
Franking:

Sentiment of being the captain in 1985.

Does the same apply to ex players who are coaches today?!

So far so good, his team has been doing well. They won the WAFU cup to qualify for this tournament.

I wish them the very, very best. May the team spirit of the 1985 team that won the world inspire this set of players too, to go win this tournament, as well as the world cup.
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Franking: 10:27pm On May 11, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Does the same apply to ex players who are coaches today?!

So far so good, his team has been doing well. They won the WAFU cup to qualify for this tournament.

I wish them the very, very best. May the team spirit of the 1985 team that won the world inspire this set of players too, to go win this tournament, as well as the world cup.

Ame...wait. They are out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by paschal9(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2023
Worst under 17 team we ever produced none can control and play a decent pass except d captain... I swear this boys are there because of contact..I trust Nigerian government na trek dem go use comeback grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by LZAA: 1:17am On May 12, 2023
I said it dem say make we free the team
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million / Samuel Eto'o Ends His 22-Year Football Career / Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.