Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup (15282 Views)

DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) / AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by deltateam: 8:08am On May 07, 2023
ManWater:
Kudos.
If properly nurtured, some of these players will be playing for some big European clubs, in 5 year's time.

I have been hearing of the exploits of Charles Agada, the wonder boy. He plays like Osimhen.
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by LordErrk: 8:09am On May 07, 2023
Davepunter87:
Dear ladies and gentlemen

I’m Dave by name, I’m a Nigerian who’s living in the United States…
I came on here to share some of my sure games on sport betting. It’s actually for payment after you win. Because I also purchase the games from a source who’s well trusted, functionally and always brings positive games.
The odds I give out for payment after winning is just 2 odds and you’re guarantee 100% winning if you’re participating on it

WhatsApp me with the number below
+1 (206) 707-9386

Abeg change that name. The Dave wey I know, no be scammer

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by deltateam: 8:11am On May 07, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
South African have always been Nigerian b-tches. 😂

Why are you like this? Things like this breed bad blood for your brothers in SA.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Bossjakande: 8:24am On May 07, 2023
Jaceblaze irongalaxy useless south animals
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by ufuosman(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2023
Kudos to them
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Bossjakande: 8:30am On May 07, 2023
Bossjakande:
wannahowzit
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by OKUCHI11(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2023
That South Africa goalie try

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by confirmerg(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2023
All of them try, especially the front 3

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by LZAA: 8:46am On May 07, 2023
That team has no pattern of play
Poor positional play,poor ball movement and retention

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by ddeola: 8:53am On May 07, 2023
Congrats to Nduka Ugbade and the boys. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Christmasdon(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2023
Congrats to the Golden eaglets I don't expect a low turnout for The Marrocoans a football national value of last edition world cup.
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by mordred44: 9:00am On May 07, 2023
Wot a great come back
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Dreambeat: 9:01am On May 07, 2023
Boys are not technically gifted, they bullied the SA boys because of better physical attributes, though they played better against Morocco

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Nobody: 9:02am On May 07, 2023
ManWater:
Kudos.
If properly nurtured, some of these players will be playing for some big European clubs, in 5 year's time.
unfortunately those guys are at their peak.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by VEHINTOLAR: 9:04am On May 07, 2023
The Golden Eaglets played very well against their South African counterparts yesterday;the game was such a delight to watch !

The Nigerian boys proved themselves to be "Akogun",warriors in Yoruba language,on the soccer pitch with their resilient spirits and good soccer artistry. They really played their hearts out and very nicely too ! The South African boys appeared stronger and quicker on the ball but the Nigerians were more skillful and held the ball in their feet better than the Southies. The match statistics released after the game was a true reflection of that match; the Nigerian boys were better in every aspect of the game but that is not to say those south African boys were a pushover;they were not !

All in all,it was a very interesting game to watch.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Emperormartin(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2023
Ever8090:
The game was interesting...
It was an interesting match from the beginning to the end.

The speed those boys were exerting yesterday was mad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by xtremeTall(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2023
Nice one
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Nobody: 9:53am On May 07, 2023
Why are you insulting my people
Bossjakande:
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by virginchaser(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2023
Nice one from Nigerian lads. I don't know why i always feel threatened and scare anytime Nigeria play Southie.
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Bossjakande: 10:21am On May 07, 2023
Samantha124:
why are u killing my people
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Teeklef(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2023
LZAA:
That team has no pattern of play
Poor positional play,poor ball movement and retention
Remember they are still kids

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Nobody: 10:27am On May 07, 2023
Who did we kill? And show me proof of me and the people you mentioned killing your people, if indeed we killed your people.
Bossjakande:
why are u killing my people
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Bossjakande: 10:30am On May 07, 2023
Samantha124:
Who did we kill? And show me proof of me and the people you mentioned killing your people, if indeed we killed your people.
xenophobia
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Nobody: 10:35am On May 07, 2023
What is xenophobia? I said show me proof of the me and the people you mentioned killing your people.

Don't start what you can't finish boy, and make sure to unfollow me.
Bossjakande:
xenophobia
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by JaceBlaze: 10:40am On May 07, 2023
Samantha124:

Pay him no mind, he's a troll that possesses no brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by JaceBlaze: 10:44am On May 07, 2023
I need a proper age verification of the Nigerian players grin grin ..we all know how they get down these ones grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by BRIMBRAM: 10:51am On May 07, 2023
Franking:
If a real coach handles those boys they'll be out of this world. Ugbade is just there out of sentiments. Not good enough.

How do you mean?
Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Bossjakande: 10:53am On May 07, 2023
Samantha124:
What is xenophobia? I said show me proof of the me and the people you mentioned killing your people.

Don't start what you can't finish boy, and make sure to unfollow me.
may god purnish u useless south animal. Why call me a boy. I Neva insult u but dose other stupid guy dat hate naija and always happy if bad thing happen to us.i Neva even mention u. Am a mature guy who follow u to be a friend yet u start with insult

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by Nobody: 11:01am On May 07, 2023
You insult my people, you insult me.

And please, unfollow me since me and my people are killers.

You can't be following killers, can you?
Bossjakande:
may god purnish u useless south animal. Why call me a boy. I Neva insult u but dose other stupid guy dat hate naija and always happy if bad thing happen to us.i Neva even mention u. Am a mature guy who follow u to be a friend yet u start with insult

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup by LZAA: 11:18am On May 07, 2023
Teeklef:

Remember they are still kids
U17 while being young in real life is pretty serious in football
It's where the training from u9 to 15 is judged to see if it's been a success
I'm not blaming the players but the coaching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mozambique (0) Vs Nigeria (0) On Sunday 29th March / Brazil Women Players To Get Equal Pay As Men / Samuel Eto'o Ends His 22-Year Football Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.