Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors (56096 Views)

Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2023
People that scammed Christians, later now Christians will be crying that Muslims are ruling, when the Christians are after fame and beauty contest, Islam are after building their religion and inducting every body of the country.

Don't blames Muslims, if Pastors come together to Christianize Nigeria, who will stop them?

I love Muslims because they know the worth of their religion.

Useless Pastors [Christian Pastors Bank Deposite, Members ATM Cards]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 10:29am On May 07, 2023
immortalmortal:
Are you Tryng to say Adeboye doesn't dress well?

Are you trying to say Adeboye dresses well?

Even Oyedepo has no business being on this list. He, Adeboye and Kumuyi wear the kind of suits that remind you of Elder E. E. Okon and his band of Apostolic church Pastors and deacons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Thomasankara(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2023
[/color]stay wicked[color=#770077]
UyaiIncomparabl:
Worldly pastors.
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Paulflurry29: 10:30am On May 07, 2023
Atarakpa:
I'm patiently waiting for Nigeria best dressed president and governor.

Best dressed Governor: Wike. Perhaps the only thing I like about him.

1 Like

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by callmevirus(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2023
What of Pastor Jerry Eze?
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by aktolly54(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2023
dazzlingd:
They don fvk all the Nigerian girls finish with their packaging.
pastor life na better life, scam, chop the money of the foolish and fvck their girls
and you go fuc.k witch too
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Germi9: 10:33am On May 07, 2023
I disagree with the OP
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by aktolly54(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2023
Free to comment but if na Muslim thread, you will be forcing someone to accept I***m before they comment. You better change your way seun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by BeejayManny(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2023
Lie. Leading Pastor of House on The Rock is Pastor Uche Aigbe
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2023
Acidosis:

Christians will always open senseless threads that promote nothing but immorality and vanity.

On a typical Friday, you won't see Seun or Mynd posting best dressed Imams or Sheikh on the front page.

Later they'll wonder how Tinubu "won" with a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
I love this, this is the best comment ever.
Christian are crying over Muslims rullership, but they are busy dressing and buying Jets. While Muslims are building strong Powers and Government.

Cloths, Jets and Cars will fade, but Government will build generations to come.

Christians have lost their prestigious purpose. Confused and almost gone into extinction.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by newnigerdelta00: 10:41am On May 07, 2023
Crewsupdate:
Pulse List: 7 best dressed Nigerian pastors

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-h9L3OAWXM
here are a plethora of pastors who get on the pulpit in some amazing outfits.

Thief's not pastor's

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/pulse-list-7-best-dressed-nigerian-pastors/lpbt608?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pulsenigeria247-profile
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by VEHINTOLAR: 10:42am On May 07, 2023
Op is one of today's many Christians who don't actually seek the kingdom of God but worldly things of the flesh ! They are the so called Christians who go to the church only to show off their latest suits ,shoes and cars ! They are spiritually,very empty and don't really care about the words of God and salvation of their own souls !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Enemyofpeace: 10:47am On May 07, 2023
As baba Adeboye name no dey on the list, OP wait for members of Redeemed Christian Church of God, they're coming to eat you raw
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by ValeeLove(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2023
So where una throway the actual no 1 - Pastor Paul Enenche?
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Assurance2023: 10:55am On May 07, 2023
Crewsupdate:

Watch video

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/pulse-list-7-best-dressed-nigerian-pastors/lpbt608?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pulsenigeria247-profile

I still choose Late. T.B Joshua as the best dressed pastor
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by RepoMan007: 10:56am On May 07, 2023
GoodIsGod:

If you are talking about dressing humbly I think it's Baba Adeboye. He is above Oyedepo.
dressing simple with a softer outlook generally doesn't make humble dresser to me.
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by obaidan: 11:01am On May 07, 2023
Without Coza pastor fatoyinbo, the list is crap
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by obaidan: 11:02am On May 07, 2023
Elzazzi:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the most well dressed pastor in Nigeria .
Is biodun fatoyinbo a joke to you
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by jayAjoku(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2023
Look at stupid Christians Saying Jesus wore only one robe all his life how stupid are you people sef ? Like how stupid are you to assume a man wore only one robe all his life ? The stupidity of most Christians bewilders me most times no wonder your religious leaders have an easy time fooling you lot
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by babaalagbo11(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2023
You see that Paul adefarasin nothing can change that number one spot,the man sabi
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Greatex90: 11:08am On May 07, 2023
Rubbish. Things of the world (those don't count)
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by naniawini(f): 11:09am On May 07, 2023
Where's David Ibiyeomie😏

Stop playing 😒
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Samajogs: 11:20am On May 07, 2023
Pst Uche Aigbe...Hotr Abuja
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by SAMBARRY: 11:20am On May 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Best Dressed Pastors!

What does that even mean?!! undecided

Are they celebrities to be assessed by dressing and fashion?!!
Yes they are.they are.they are religious celebrities.if they don't dress well and come to preach to you,Na Una go still abuse them and look down on them.

Yoruba elders Will say before you're convinced to buy clothes from a person,you will first see what he's putting on so in the same way before you can sell Jesus to me I have to see you're not some smelling ignoramus,you have to look like what Jesus has done
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Tessyraph: 11:21am On May 07, 2023
Crewsupdate:

Watch video

Where is Fatoyibo Biodun of COZA

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by juman(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2023
May their business empire yield big return.
Somebody say halleluyah!
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by WorldRichest: 11:23am On May 07, 2023
Buddha3:

The right word there is "criterion" and not "criteria".

If you had spent as much time on studying as you do, brandishing online propaganda for Tinubu, you probably wouldn't even need to ass-lick any one for your daily survival.

This Tinubu matter go kill you oooo. This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, miserable, depressed, and suicidal
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by yad2eidi: 11:24am On May 07, 2023
Yahoo
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Yes they are.they are.they are religious celebrities.if they don't dress well and come to preach to you,Na Una go still abuse them and look down on them.

Yoruba elders Will say before you're convinced to buy clothes from a person,you will first see what he's putting on so in the same way before you can sell Jesus to me I have to see you're not some smelling ignoramus,you have to look like what Jesus has done

Your words make no sense sir! At least from the truly religious point of view!

These are religious leaders... Opulence is not what they are about! That's not the focus of their offices or calling (assuming they are truly called to ministry)!
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Absuchat(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2023
Lazarus Mouka grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.