Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors (56098 Views)

Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by DisLifeSha: 2:23pm On May 07, 2023
Exactly

Flick490:
When their members are living in Rags?
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Flick490(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2023
DisLifeSha:
Exactly

I need a help of 3k to feed pls. Can u help?

1 Like

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by jice(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Jesus wore only his Robe and sandals

Jesus was so casual in dressing
That you might mistake him for a poor man.
Jesus didn't care about his dressing

Jesus choose to ride a donkey instead of to ride a horse like a king.
Many pastors will insult you if you tell them to use bus or Keke to come to church.

They don pass that level
Na private Jets and fleet of cars Dem dey use.

Jesus didn't use chariot which was the Lamborghini of the Roman empire back then
Instead Jesus choose donkey (keke) which was poor man means of transportation back then.

Christianity today is just scam and vibes.
Nobody is actually following Jesus footsteps...

Jesus singlet was custom made without seaming threads

Jesus was not poor.

We were told that he was found in the public boats and others.

Please come out of this your pastors must be poor mentality
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Truthshscrazy: 2:40pm On May 07, 2023
aktolly54:
Free to comment but if na Muslim thread, you will be forcing someone to accept I***m before they comment.

You better change your way seun
kiss
shocked
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by iamademorlar(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
Where's ehm??

Pastor Fatoyinbo?

The Versace pastor grin grin

God forgive me

Infact, I have been waiting to see his name on the list.. The list ain't complete without him

Infact, he's the most stylish of them all
Let's give it to Abiodun Fatoyinbo
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by DrMuzungu(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2023
Are they there to impress us with their expensive clothing or to spread the word of God?
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Skyciel: 2:48pm On May 07, 2023
Pastor ChrisšŸ¤—
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by lomprico(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2023
Righteousness2:
Best dressed pastor! Richest pastors! Billionaire pastors.
See the nonsense things that people are using to describe pastors.

The church needs to wake up!This Generation needs to wake up , seek God indeed and stop pursuing after nonessentials.

If you cannot identify your pastor by the number souls he/ she is winning for Christ, then something is wrong.

If you cannot identify your pastor by soul searching holiness messages that is pricking lives to run to JESUS CHRIST, then something is wrong.

These set of con men only preach money n prosperity. No holiness or heaven oriented preaching. That's why the society is the way we see it today.
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by lomprico(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2023
KingLennon:

Always think out of the box. If it was today, Jesus will not wear robes and sandals. Jesus sat on an ass no one has sat before. In today's world, that's a tear rubber car. Abi all the pastors for wear rag make e sweet u? cheesycheesy

See the level whey dem don brainwash you reach. It's a pity.
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by lomprico(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2023
Krublog:

When Martha washed the feet of Jesus with expensive perfume and wiped it with her hair, JUDAS said "why not sell the perfume and put the money in the treasury so the poor can be catered to from it" and JESUS replied him saying "the poor will always be amongst you".

Guess who the treasurer was? JUDAS!!!
Guess who betrayed JESUS? JUDAS!!!

He always had his eyes for money not the poor.

Same as you, you do not have the poor at heart. You just want to disparage these men of God.

Omo see brainwash! Chai! These con men has put their gullible followers where they can never escape. It's a pity o!

1 Like

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by greypencils: 3:06pm On May 07, 2023
When we get to heaven we will tell God we permed our hair, wore well tailored suits and drove in the fanciest of vehicles. Misplaced Priority.

1 Like

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Ingocof(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2023
Crewsupdate:
Pulse List: 7 best dressed Nigerian pastors

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-h9L3OAWXM
here are a plethora of pastors who get on the pulpit in some amazing

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/pulse-list-7-best-dressed-nigerian-pastors/lpbt608?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pulsenigeria247-profile

Where is Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA?
Your list isn't complete.
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Krublog(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2023
lomprico:

Omo see brainwash! Chai! These con men has put their gullible followers where they can never escape. It's a pity o!

Lol!!!

It's a good thing to have a brain to be washed.
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by 9JaSweet: 4:33pm On May 07, 2023
Why would you bring this kind of irrelevant post to the front page Damn....smh

Crewsupdate:

Watch video

here are a plethora of pastors who get on the pulpit in some amazing outfits.

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/pulse-list-7-best-dressed-nigerian-pastors/lpbt608?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pulsenigeria247-profile
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2023
SAMBARRY:
ok so assuming one of the pastors came to market Jesus to you wearing faded shirt and scruffy looking jeans looking broke and famished, will you listen to him talkless of giving him attention.wont you tell him he needs the prayers more .let's be fair and balanced in our criticisms of pastors

I think you're missing my point here...!

I have nothing against clergymen dressing well... I have everything against the focus of the church or Christianity shifting from the true Gospel to mundane things like "best dressed among pastors"!

Do you understand now?!!

1 Like

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Kaytixy: 4:56pm On May 07, 2023
Johnn74:

Na where man Dey work man for chop. Thatā€™s why itā€™s called workshop. Person wey dey cater for cow needsšŸ„ suppose drink cow milkšŸ„› .
no be lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Rick9(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2023
I expected to see Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza on the list

2 Likes

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by sageb: 5:05pm On May 07, 2023
Crewsupdate:

Watch video

I hereby declare this list incomplete until you add the Gucci and versace pastor, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Psady(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2023
RepoMan007:
The best dresser goes to he who is able to maintain simplicity and few clothing. That's Oyedepo.
Bible never asked us to maintain private boutique as wardrobe but have change of rainment(clothe). The one you wear and the few others you change into. For work, important occasions, travel, casual, sports.
Yes well said, Papa say he no get time to dey reason wetin him go wear ,so that white suit nah him uniform ,and him like am like that.
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by ignis: 5:55pm On May 07, 2023
Chris Oyakhilome should be number 1.
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by coolrich(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2023
You forget to put CoZA pastor?
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by coolrich(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2023
sageb:

I hereby declare this list incomplete until you add the Gucci and versace pastor, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

I agree ošŸ˜‚
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On May 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

I have nothing against clergymen dressing well... I have everything against the focus of the church or Christianity shifting from the true Gospel to mundane things like "best dressed among pastors"!

Do you understand now?!!
I get but I don't see anything wrong in complimenting pastors when they look good
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Eunoiaa(f): 7:03pm On May 07, 2023
The disrespect in this thread is outstanding.

1 Like

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Eunoiaa(f): 7:05pm On May 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Do you understand now?!!

Now is the church or 'Christianity' in the room with us right now?

Show me ''Christianity's" moniker on this thread and its focus that has shifted.
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Yoighaman(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2023
Crewsupdate:

Watch video

You list is incomplete, you didn't include Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA. That Pastor can dressssssss, too much swag.....
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by Eunoiaa(f): 9:16pm On May 07, 2023
ArcChu:
Jesus rode on brand new and 'custom made' Horse. His cloth was dragged among then Military Officer showing the value. Soo stop relating Christianity to poverty Mediocrity. Though am against materialism in Religion but stop mis representing Christ!!!!!

You know.

These people would have dragged Jesus for being vain today for riding on that donkey.
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by SilasIBB: 9:18pm On May 07, 2023
Incomplete without Paul Enenche ā¤ļø
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by WaltzAlex: 10:25pm On May 07, 2023
HD Eye Makeup is revolutionizing the world of beauty, and itā€™s time for you to join the party! Unleash your creativity and let your eyes do the talking with these stunning high-definition looks. With vivid colors, precise application, and long-lasting results, youā€™ll be turning heads wherever you go.

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by WhiteSparkle(f): 11:34pm On May 07, 2023
Say what you know

Jesus wore the fashion of his days.
Jesus wore one of the most expensive materials in his time that is one of the reasons the soldiers wanted it.
According to Jewish traditions, riding a donkey symbolizes wealth, power and peace.
If you really want to follow Jesus footsteps, just know he had the best life could offer at that time of the world. The only thing was that those things didn't define his calling.
People are not stupid to sow to pastors. Do you know how much a bottle of alabaster perfume is worth? Research and you will see the reason judas complained.
If Jesus is in our days, he will have all this and much more because people will be willing to give it to him including you.

ChizzyBuna:
Jesus wore only his Robe and sandals

Jesus was so casual in dressing
That you might mistake him for a poor man.
Jesus didn't care about his dressing

Jesus choose to ride a donkey instead of to ride a horse like a king.
Many pastors will insult you if you tell them to use bus or Keke to come to church.

They don pass that level
Na private Jets and fleet of cars Dem dey use.

Jesus didn't use chariot which was the Lamborghini of the Roman empire back then
Instead Jesus choose donkey (keke) which was poor man means of transportation back then.

Christianity today is just scam and vibes.
Nobody is actually following Jesus footsteps...

Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by KingLennon(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2023
lomprico:

See the level whey dem don brainwash you reach. It's a pity.
brainwash ni? Everybody likes good things. If u were a pastor, u will do the same
Re: List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors by 1Sharon(f): 4:29am On May 08, 2023
You guys can contribute money to build good roads, solar panels, water.

But you'd rather give money give it to these pulpit scammers šŸ„“

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones / Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.