Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, (47718 Views)

Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' / Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Ajanakuasla: 4:06pm On May 07, 2023
Guy man turns to Mugun last last, what God cannot do does not exist. But Obi go pay more sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by FireUpNow(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2023
Jeffrey Guterman is catching cruise, but any man with evil part who does not depart from it will end up like Sen Ike Ekewremadu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by IpobAntidote: 4:08pm On May 07, 2023
A fvcking useless nobody here in the US is scamming the brainless headless mob of zombidiots.
Probably some homeless MOFO somewhere in LA scamming the gullible just like the lying religious fanatical IPOB terrorist MO FO.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Bluntemperor: 4:10pm On May 07, 2023
wahalawahala:
Gutterman agba Yahoo 😂

Yinmu!
Funny enough,is a Gutterman that didn't vote but has vested interest, and a sponsored one for that matter!
Indeed,his totori-beongs to gutter!
Nonsensical People everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by IpobAntidote: 4:12pm On May 07, 2023
inoki247:
Lol make he approach US Court na if his not convinced enough lol or he need donation to do that..

I just hope some people will not come and tell us how Tinubu bribe the FBI....

A file that's in Public domain already he still Neva clear to some people do you've to write FBI before you've access to Hushpuppy file....

I just can't understand how some people can be so dumb and gullible. The case is in the public domain, there's nothing else the FBI can tell this mumu. kHe;s just using this brainless headless mob to get money and 5 mins of fame. He's a nobody in the US. Never even heard of the lunatic before.
Tinubu does not have a NY case with the US govt but these dumbest IPOB ret@rds are just so desperate that anyone with a small brain can easily take advantage of these sheep.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Cromagnon: 4:12pm On May 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu should apply for the FBI file himself and make it public if he got nothing to hide
And if he doesn't?
Will that stop his swearing in?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Kaiser20: 4:14pm On May 07, 2023
RamseyKush:
I sure say Tinubu go don credit FBI grin
It is correct that the FBI can not release classified documents of any individuals which means the FBI did not say Tinubu did not commit the crime of Drug Lord smuggler
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Kay25(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2023
Obidients go dey unhappy 😭 how una won get evidence now..eeyaaahh

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Babastrong(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2023
So some whites are also labour in vain. OMG!

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by BrotherFolake: 4:26pm On May 07, 2023
😎

Northerners are giving themselves false hope.

As far as someone from the South is ruling Nigeria, we are happy with it. We don't want anyone from the North anymore.

Buhari should vacate office with immediate effect because his regime is over.

After Buhari leaves office, no one from the North will ever rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank.

The South has taken over

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Morphinne: 4:29pm On May 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Sharp Guy..
I’m a genius seh
Just before coming across your comment, I already knew it was going to end in donation.
Chai, Obidiòts too mumu for this life grin grin grin
See yahoo format!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 07, 2023
Basic123:

You have forgotten how NNAMDI KANU use one white isreal man to swindle them.

He will just post a picture of him with white man and Igbo will start jubilating that he is meeting UN diplomats 😆

There was a time he told them biafra has been admitted as observer nation in UN...They celebrated it

To scam Igbo,just put any fake news they like to hear on the internet, cook some conspiracy theory around it and involve a white man,now back up with some documents ...they will fall for it and start discussing it in their WhatsApp group 😆

They believe anything as long as it looks like a conspiracy theory and its what they like to hear.
See the Russia lawyer coming to defend Obi. Na that wan shock me! 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by coputa(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2023
Rootprof:
Nigeria is a sovereign country, bigger and stronger than most countries in Africa. Developed countries may know or see wrongs in the past election/selection and the winner but will mind their business cos Nigeria is a sovereign country. They can only give some clues codedly but not openly. If you really want to know things about Nigeria stop reading Nigeria history materials rather go find elders that have life experience of the matter then you can understand Nigeria better and will stop putting Nigeria matter for head. Who killed bola Ige and why ?
Nigeria is a sovereign state,does not mean a person who committed a crime outside the country cannot be extradited to answer for the crime he committed.
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by MrBONE2(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2023
RamseyKush:
I sure say Tinubu go don credit FBI grin
Mods please ban this Bwana grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Tareq1105: 4:57pm On May 07, 2023
Adebowale89:
everyone are now using igbo Nation to play dice, igbo should change tactics and stop being a see finished to every idiots and stupid people

This is the gutter man or drainage man obidients said was coming from US with documents from FBI to testify against Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by obyno82: 4:58pm On May 07, 2023
Parachoko:
The guy format nah confirm

Obidunze go pay tire

I'm sure Ekpa go dey beef Gutterman sef, cause some IPOB members no really care about Biafra matter again right now, they are more interested in Obi becoming the President of the Zoo, so they will choose to donate to Gutterman instead of Ekpa cheesy

This is becoming stale, try and grow up.
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by sangresan(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by baretalk: 5:09pm On May 07, 2023
Nchenches:

This Guterman is in selfless venture. He wishes you and Nigeria well but Islamic extremism inherent to many of would not allow you see his selfless venture.
He is working for his pay, a white man no love or send Africa or blacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Abudu2000(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:
That means all the saying is true.. then he is not fit to be president..
Joseph the dreamer. Get your clothes ironed for may 29 lol

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by gloryman91: 5:23pm On May 07, 2023
This gutter man don maga people seriously o.
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by zomby(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2023
It might not be a bad idea for Jeffrey Guterman to focus more on what FBI says about Donald Trump, and allow Nigerians to handle their business.

Nigerians have spoken, a new president has been elected; we roll with Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
No question about it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Abudu2000(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2023
raddyworld:
I don't know why you people are shouting stolen mandate. It is what has being given to you and was taken by someone then u can call it a stolen mandate

At first obi was not announced as president-elect neither announced as winner of last election.
How is it a stolen mandate?
At least I believed some of you saying it are educated.
my brother these obidients eh i no understand the kind drugs obi dey feed them lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by chysam: 5:39pm On May 07, 2023
inoki247:
Lol make he approach US Court na if his not convinced enough lol or he need donation to do that..

I just hope some people will not come and tell us how Tinubu bribe the FBI....

A file that's in Public domain already he still Neva clear to some people do you've to write FBI before you've access to Hushpuppy file....

I expect you to be expressing shock over the silence of APC and Keyamo camp over this kind of heavy stain on a supposedly elected president in waiting.
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by inoki247: 5:40pm On May 07, 2023
chysam:

I expect you to be expressing shock over the silence of APC and Keyamo camp over this kind of heavy stain on a supposedly elected president in waiting.

Oga you guys still dey cry approach US Court for the documents or you don't know the procedure you just want attention....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Bigcowhorn: 5:46pm On May 07, 2023
johnjose68:

Gutter is gutted grin

For your Ajegunle mind abu

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by VicHots(f): 5:48pm On May 07, 2023
I hoped he gets enough money 💰from #ObiDati before he realised he's dealing with a #Scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Bigcowhorn: 5:49pm On May 07, 2023
johnjose68:

Have you purchase inauguration clothes grin Oponu from dot country grin

Oponu your papa dey sell ? Omo ale I want to buy

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by lildush(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2023
Abudu2000:
Joseph the dreamer. Get your clothes ironed for may 29 lol

Don't worry you will soon wake up..
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Abudu2000(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

Don't worry you will soon wake up..
no stolen nandate bro, it’s an illusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Awillologo: 5:59pm On May 07, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

Northerners are giving themselves false hope.

As far as someone from the South is ruling Nigeria, we are happy with it. We don't want anyone from the North anymore.

Buhari should vacate office with immediate effect because his regime is over.

After Buhari leaves office, no one from the North will ever rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank.

The South has taken over
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by lildush(m): 6:00pm On May 07, 2023
seguno2:

So why did you not work hard enough to prevent him from being elected president

We don't do rigging of election and bribery.. it's unfortunate dat Nigerians are highly corrupt, selfish and hungry.. tinubu has people around him not because dey love him. Dey love wat he has .. and dat is wat have been helping him all this year's. If only we can reject bribery. Which is not possible. Nigeria will be a better place. And people like Tinubu will be irrelevant for good. Y do you think he's running on a Muslim Muslim ticket? To get support from the north. They don't even see him as a Muslim. So it's strictly business. If u have money u buy. Dat is wat the country have turn into. We believe in doing things the right way. But as long as the Lord lives. Tinubu will not smell dat office. FFK have already said it long time ago 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari / Fire Service Workers To Start Carrying AK-47, Other Firearms / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.