Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, (47715 Views)

Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' / Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Horus(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2023
Twit from Jeffrey Guterman -- Guterman had asked the FBI to shed more light on Tinubu’s $460,000 forfeiture following a
drug trafficking case he had in the United States of America in 1993

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Obiedun(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2023
May will not labour in vain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by johnjose68: 3:15pm On May 07, 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by ZUBY77(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I don't really understand why the above Tinubu magas are celebrating. Is it that it will help in the tribunal or what?

America has a standard way of doing things and this young man just told you the reply he got. Even if he had queried husshupupi file, he will receive the same response. So what is the deal here?

Anyway, we have seen you guys mumu dance. Our focus is on the tribunal that starts tomorrow. See you

They are zombies. Lack basic understanding

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by oneMalik: 3:16pm On May 07, 2023
Donation ?

how much did reno asked as donation when he did his findings ?

yahoo on the beat !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by ginggerxy: 3:17pm On May 07, 2023
Parachoko:
The guy format nah confirm

Obidunze go pay tire

I'm sure Ekpa go dey beef Gutterman sef, cause some IPOB members no really care about Biafra matter again right now, they are more interested in Obi becoming the President of the Zoo, so they will choose to donate to Gutterman instead of Ekpa cheesy
Why are you guys always sounding like fools? Is that the only way you derive happiness?

2 Likes

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Macmoni(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2023
Y
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by seguno2: 3:18pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:
That means all the saying is true.. then he is not fit to be president..

So why did you not work hard enough to prevent him from being elected president

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by jaytimeo: 3:19pm On May 07, 2023
Are there no indigenous Nigerians there in the USA to take on this matter or are diaspora Nigerians not interested in who governs Nigeria, shame on Nigerians in the USA sometimes I feel Nigerians in diaspora hate Nigeria and hope to see it burn and rot diaspora people don’t wish Nigeria well.

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Image123(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2023
Airlohim:
He said he didn't provide the "Ahmed" part of Tinubu's name but when the FBI reached out to him they added it. Meaning they know him very well and have a file on him.

Consolation prize no dey oh.

11 Likes

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:
Client don turn Obi supporters to maga... The guy even open GoFundMe page dey chop Dem cashout

Baba dey throw format for Twitter steady

I even checked the donor list. Guess who donated most to him according to nation of origin and ethnicity. Not Rocket science guess sha.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by johnjose68: 3:20pm On May 07, 2023
Adebowale89:
everyone are now using igbo Dot Nation to play dice, igbo should change tactics and stop being a see finished to every idiots and stupid people

grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Alliswell248: 3:21pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:
Client don turn Obi supporters to maga... The guy even open GoFundMe page dey chop Dem cashout

Hoebi supporters are daft now.
Bunch of Jokers

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Exc2000: 3:21pm On May 07, 2023
OneTemplate:

I even checked the donor list. Guess who donated most to him according to nation of origin and ethnicity. Not Rocket science guess sha.

Lol

Our brothers across the Niger

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by johnjose68: 3:22pm On May 07, 2023
ginggerxy:
Why are you guys always sounding like fools? Is that the only way you derive happiness?

Have you purchase inauguration clothes grin Oponu from dot country grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by tabaralph: 3:25pm On May 07, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/american-what-fbi-told-me-about-tinubus-file/

https://twitter.com/JeffreyGuterman/status/1654603433012260870?s=20

Hhhmm a person named GUTER-MAN and also a former MENTAL HEALTH counsellor ,let’s wait and see his next step but I hope he won’t end up in his former abode which is the mental home.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by ipobarecriminals: 3:25pm On May 07, 2023
grin dumb Gutter man. Ati dibo,ati wole cool.If u obidient never pick up ur inauguration aso ebi, make una do so now. OBI ti lule gbi cheesy grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by alobright17(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2023
thesicilian:

Fact is, you guys don't really know much about anything. You are too myopic and shallow minded to comprehend what's going on around you.
abeg Shatap that’s how una Dey make noise how Jonathan will be last president of Nigeria. Always creating none existent fears . Nothing is happening around anyone .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by thesicilian: 3:28pm On May 07, 2023
alobright17:
abeg Shatap that’s how una Dey make noise how Jonathan will be last president of Nigeria. Always creating none existent fears . Nothing is happening around anyone .
How was your JAMB exam by the way

4 Likes

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by baretalk: 3:28pm On May 07, 2023
This man is illegal, he was paid for this dirty job, our secret service should get a hold of this man, foreign agent moving around freely in Nigeria, spreading falsehood.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by fareed69(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:
That means all the saying is true.. then he is not fit to be president..

Okay
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 07, 2023
Parachoko:
The guy format nah confirm

Obidunze go pay tire

I'm sure Ekpa go dey beef Gutterman sef, cause some IPOB members no really care about Biafra matter again right now, they are more interested in Obi becoming the President of the Zoo, so they will choose to donate to Gutterman instead of Ekpa cheesy

Bro, I actually checked the names of donors to Gutterman on his gofundme page, before the elections, and can verify you are 100% correct. Majority Igbos. These IPOB people really hate Nigeria and non-Igbo Nigerians with a passion.

Gutterman is a disgraced former medical practitioner who became bankrupt and could not 'practice' anymore,

Imagine carrying a disgraced non-Nigerian medical practitioner on their head ( if some knows what that means in the West and the personal depravity of Gutterman to have gotten to such a position) just because he agreed to be a paid 'Oyinbo' mouthpiece of Obi?

These People really hate Nigeria and Nigerians. Glad Tinubu won. Restructuring , that will make charity to begin at home for all of us, must not be delayed a day longer.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Bashirkareem31: 3:32pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Nchenches: 3:32pm On May 07, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/american-what-fbi-told-me-about-tinubus-file/

https://twitter.com/JeffreyGuterman/status/1654603433012260870?s=20

Gee on. A crimimal must be exposed before the criminal does more harm to mankind.
In no other modern country can a man tainted with drug trafficking offences be allowed to become president of a country.

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Bashirkareem31: 3:32pm On May 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Sharp Guy..
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Nahunger(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:
Go and rest inside gutter Mr Gutterman
You are not nice to the gutters sorry to the man of gutter 😂😂😔

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Bashirkareem31: 3:33pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:
Obidients should contribute money for him to fight for the release of the documents.

1 million dollars should be enough.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by fareed69(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2023
With $5m they can bring out his file from FBI office.
It's very easy.
They can contribute it within a week before 29th May so that the inaguration can be halted.
Wailing wailers over to you.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Bashirkareem31: 3:34pm On May 07, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Obob, the comments on this thread don make me laugh tire. Na real cash out! 🤣
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Bashirkareem31: 3:35pm On May 07, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The guy is making bank with the so called "Obidients"
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House / 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.