Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, (48188 Views)

Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' / Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by lildush(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2023
Abudu2000:
no stolen nandate bro, it’s an illusion

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Ok
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by deyplay: 6:07pm On May 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Sharp Guy..
but he is sincere. Is your man sincere foe once?
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by InvertedHammer: 6:10pm On May 07, 2023
/
FBI and CIA love African leaders in the mold of Bola Tinubu. His files will be used to coerce him to do their biddings. It is all about American interests only. If you like elect a squirrel as a President, it doesn't affect them in any way. Only you can clean your house.

Unless sealed or redacted, he can approach the Superior Court in Chicago to get details of the case.
/
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Janajack: 6:14pm On May 07, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

Northerners are giving themselves false hope.

As far as someone from the South is ruling Nigeria, we are happy with it. We don't want anyone from the North anymore.

Buhari should vacate office with immediate effect because his regime is over.

After Buhari leaves office, no one from the North will ever rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank.

The South has taken over
we have heard you. can you now rest
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by tfelicityk(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2023
He want to Yahoo over zealous Nigerians. Let Obidients donates money give him na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by olamike02: 6:33pm On May 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Sharp Guy..
If you're following the conman and you've not cash out you're already late. That gutterman has been soliciting for funds from mugus .Obi and his brainless supporters are a plague that sane people should avoid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by LOVEGINO(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Sharp Guy..
omo see cashout grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by ENZOSCIFO1: 6:55pm On May 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu should apply for the FBI file himself and make it public if he got nothing to hide

That's why you are an Obidient... Common sense eludes all of you, including Obi himself.

Is there anything Tinubu has made public about himself that any of you brain dead clowns agree with?

Yet, you want him to apply for a document and make it public so that you can shout Fake, lie, doctored, arrangee as usual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Harrynight(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2023
Rootprof:
Nigeria is a sovereign country, bigger and stronger than most countries in Africa. Developed countries may know or see wrongs in the past election/selection and the winner but will mind their business cos Nigeria is a sovereign country. They can only give some clues codedly but not openly. If you really want to know things about Nigeria stop reading Nigeria history materials rather go find elders that have life experience of the matter then you can understand Nigeria better and will stop putting Nigeria matter for head. Who killed bola Ige and why ?

Who killed Bola I've
Who killed Funsho Williams??

A Million dollar questions
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by spiralwedge(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2023
Even if he found anything, and if it is true Tinubu was involved in drugs, how would that stop him from being sworn in as the president since there was no conviction

Smh...

You all play too much, that's why some of you are sidelined in the running of this country and start shouting marginalization. Imagine, how you guys shoot yourself in the foot for the next 8 years and it never stops.

BTW, Kwankwaso will be the next president.

That's a guaranteed 16 years of wailing and marginalization. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Emmahunk(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2023
America and Britain are two Countries that will never want Nigeria to be truly independent. If a man of integrity with mission and vision like Peter Obi becomes the President, how will they continue to have Nigeria eat off their palms?
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Basic123: 8:29pm On May 07, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

See the Russia lawyer coming to defend Obi. Na that wan shock me! 🤣

I was shocked this evening on our medicine discussion group when someone posted a question on capgrass syndrome,a psychiatric condition where an individual believe someone he used to know is not longer the person but an impostor and every one on the group started mentioning everyone that believe in jubril Sudan story are all suffering from capgrass syndrome.

In a nutshell, a whole tribe IPOB,is suffering from capgrass syndrome....they also have serious complex of persecutory delusion (Always play victim in everything, even with Sudan evacuation) and grandiose delusion (They believe they are the most intelligent, best ,and they developed every other part of the country).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by barkays001: 8:30pm On May 07, 2023
Due to the fact that Tinubu has never been arrested, jailed, or mugshotted, he has no file with the FBI.
Airlohim:
He said he didn't provide the "Ahmed" part of Tinubu's name but when the FBI reached out to him they added it. Meaning they know him very well and have a file on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by adekolaelect(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu should apply for the FBI file himself and make it public if he got nothing to hide
Oga ?! Donate for Gutterman for the job well done . He is doing what will make you happy why can't you pay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Basic123: 8:31pm On May 07, 2023
OneTemplate:

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂. That is how creatures of hate operate. Do you know of the fake IPOB "Turkish diplomat" that Turkey had to issue an official communique denying knowledge of? These guys are just pathetic and sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZPtce_WJk
I tell you.
They use the same method to sell Peter OBI to the church....and the church fell for it because of hatred for Muslims.

How will a confirmed mentee to Atiku,a renowned thief, from PDP who betrayed ojukwu will just become a saint without blemish and a breath of fresh air over night? 😆...

They started by overbloating his academic qualifications before people will realize that the only substantial qualification he has GCE degree,they are deep into the yes daddy movement. ...even datti was initially calling him Dr peter OBI 😆....then they packaged his stinginess as sign of prudence!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by ogmask: 10:32pm On May 07, 2023
Rootprof:
Nigeria is a sovereign country, bigger and stronger than most countries in Africa. Developed countries may know or see wrongs in the past election/selection and the winner but will mind their business cos Nigeria is a sovereign country. They can only give some clues codedly but not openly. If you really want to know things about Nigeria stop reading Nigeria history materials rather go find elders that have life experience of the matter then you can understand Nigeria better and will stop putting Nigeria matter for head. Who killed bola Ige and why ?

Bro some of those elders naim cos the one we dey so. They are biased along ethnic and religious lines. They give their side of the story based on what they want you to believe and not necessarily the true picture of things.
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by GoodCane: 11:39pm On May 07, 2023
inoki247:
Lol make he approach US Court na if his not convinced enough lol or he need donation to do that..

I just hope some people will not come and tell us how Tinubu bribe the FBI....

A file that's in Public domain already he still Neva clear to some people do you've to write FBI before you've access to Hushpuppy file....

I can bet my balls you didn't read the write up there.✍️

Again, I did not provide the Ahmed part of his name in my submission. Moreover, it is public knowledge that the FBI has a file on Tinubu for his $460,000 forfeiture to the US

Dude, FBI has a file on Tinubu drug case and it is boldly written there. The man simply didn't include "Ahmed" hence the reason the file weren't released to him. It means Tinubu is actually a drug dealer because the FBI just confirmed it. Try dey read and understand. No be everytime you go begin look for cheap likes and attention
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by shoprite: 11:48pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:
Go and rest inside gutter Mr Gutterman

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by delpee(f): 11:49pm On May 07, 2023
Very funny! grin
Thought I was going to read something meaningful and enlightening.

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by rafcrown(m): 12:46am On May 08, 2023
WHAT IS HIS HEADACHE? USING PANADOL FOR SOMEBODY ELSE:s ailment.

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by sreamsense: 1:10am On May 08, 2023
What has he been doing as a reputable lawyer if he doesn't know about that invading into private privacy is illegal since? And this is the lawyer entire obi team of lawyers depend on so they can use his information for Nigeria court cases. We told you before that all these lawyers know obi has no chance, they are only looking for some money from obi to feed their families. I am sure this foreign one would have collected his own share only to be dribbling obi and his Nigeria lawyers. Obi has no case, he should safe his money to avoid more losses

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by aklid(m): 1:27am On May 08, 2023
Ion know wetin dey do this con of a man and his obsession with Nigeria…😂if u follow him you’ll know he’s a complete psycho💔and mostly doing things for engagements

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by 12inchess: 2:37am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Client don turn Obi supporters to maga... The guy even open GoFundMe page dey chop Dem cashout

Baba dey throw format for Twitter steady

I don laugh tire.... Oyinbo sef dey do yahoo... make una seat down there. No be Oyinbo teach us fraud? This guy na agba picker grin grin grin grin grin grin.... who can add the link to the thread so mumu obidio.ts can donate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by shonepa(m): 3:12am On May 08, 2023
Imaging this kind talk? All those lawyers wey dey deceive Obi, go turn billionaires b4 December.

If person dey deceive am fine, which one cum be say make person dey deceive emself.

Obi had the advantage and e go loose guard. Make dem do the election 100x e no go see 2nd.

As e don cast seff e fit be 5th seff.

Ofunaofu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by shonepa(m): 3:14am On May 08, 2023
Igbo Nation? Omo i trip o

Adebowale89:
everyone are now using igbo Nation to play dice, igbo should change tactics and stop being a see finished to every idiots and stupid people

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by shonepa(m): 3:17am On May 08, 2023
Oga, becos say person dey speak plenty grammar no mean say em get sense.

Una go just open big mouth dey yan trash. Dem tell u say Tinubu na the problem of Nigeria?

Who cum dey shallow minded now?

thesicilian:

Fact is, you guys don't really know much about anything. You are too myopic and shallow minded to comprehend what's going on around you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by shonepa(m): 3:19am On May 08, 2023
And what re dey saying o?

lildush:
That means all the saying is true.. then he is not fit to be president..
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by Okhuadams(m): 4:35am On May 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by omooba74(m): 6:22am On May 08, 2023
Yes,we know them,from the sad eastern part,dot in a circle nation,the hatred in their genes is unexplainable,they will all labour in vain.Mumu set of people...
OneTemplate:

I even checked the donor list. Guess who donated most to him according to nation of origin and ethnicity. Not Rocket science guess sha.
Re: What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, by holuwatimzy(m): 6:52am On May 08, 2023
Just like his name., This man is a gutterman.

Let Nigerians fight for Nigeria.

But NO, you will say one thing about Nigeria and add your GoFundMe account to it. Extorting gullible Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.