Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him (22650 Views)

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Tunde Bank-Anthony: Tinubu Can’t Claim Glory For Fashola, Ambode’s Achievements / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by mercysamuelson(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2023
RamseyKush

Crack in the wall😂😂
Not everyone prefers tinubu 😅
So it shouldn't be a shocker if he isn't sworn in on may 29.

For your dream abi? Tinubu don dey rule una already.
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by WorldRichest: 2:52pm On May 07, 2023
donbachi:
Power is taken

And Tinubu has taken this one. Just watch as Tinubu plays his politics again. Political kindergartens think Tinubu is their father’s mate in this game
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Quality20(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2023
LivingSage:
Yari won't scale through.

I can bet that
he thinks he can play a bukola saraki by going against d party
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 07, 2023
LivingSage:
We're on same page but please for God sake, don't over-hype Tinubu, he's not perfect.

Don't put him in the position of god, he's not one, don't destroy him

There is no overhyping. I am a man of science and reality. I am not even particularly religious.

Some of the things Tinubu has achieved are exemplary. Only ethnic, religious and sectional bias/hatred blind many from seeing it.

That is the the truth supported by reality. If I show you complementary literature about Tinubu in the West, where they also do science and reality above everything else, and far more than any other Nigerian politician has recieved, will you say they are overhyping him too?

Dont let the mass hatred of Tinubu being promoted by sadistic and bigoted elements con you. That is what, for example, is behind why Seun Osewa is making a fool of himself today on twitter by talking like a confused toddler.

Nothing wrong in being a Tinubu supporter and proud. There is no need, for examples, to tone it down about the greatness of Muhammed Alli and Mike Tyson in their era and Tyson Fury today.

When you are ready we can have a debate about how Tinubu is extraordinary . I will show you factually how Tinubu was visionarily and 20 years beyond others as far back as1999 when he decided he will not beg FG and that Lagos resources would ingenously make Lagos great.
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by WorldRichest: 2:54pm On May 07, 2023
Quality20:
he thinks he can play a bukola saraki by going against d party

That singular act buried Bukola’s political career forever. Has anyone heard from him since after the last election? He and his team lost all elective positions in Kwara state which was totally under the control of his family for decade. Emilokan Tinubu changed Saraki’s family history for ever.

If this Yari or Orji Uzor Kalu or any political kindergarten for that matter decides to lock horns with Tinubu, such a person will be forgotten forever like Saraki and the 46 rogue Senators

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Mantahirdra(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2023
Best wishes
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Babathanks(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2023
Person wey introduce sharia law to zamfara that year 😂😂😂😂. God have mercy on this country ooo
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by WorldRichest: 2:58pm On May 07, 2023
LivingSage:
We're on same page but please for God sake, don't over-hype Tinubu, he's not perfect.

Don't put him in the position of god, he's not one, don't destroy him

Tinubu is the god of Politics. He is the godfather of all godfathers.

He fought against a vicious combination of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) led underground by fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo, the Buhari cabal of known enemies, his brethren in Afenifere, internal enemies in his house lead by Rauf Aregbesola and fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo, the very bitter Igbos who think it is their turn lead by Orji Uzor Kalu, the political CBN misgovernor Godwin Emefielelelele who changed the currency in an election season without printing up to 5% of what is needed, and also refused to release money for fuel imports so that there will be scarcity of money and scarcity of petroleum products, just to make the masses revolt against the ruling party and their candidate Emilokan Tinubu.

But Tinubu said during his campaign in Ogun state, he said even if they hoard money and fuel, we will walk to the polling booths and vote, and we shall win.

Tinubu is a political god made and nurtured by God in Heaven, the God of all gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Mantahirdra(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2023
. //"""""""""'''''"""''\\
🔍//👰______🤵\\🔎.
╱╱______________╲╲
[⭕⭕__[|||] [|||]__⭕⭕]
\__ NORTH WEST ]__/
\,,,,,----||||||||||||||||----,,,,,,/
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by topatee: 3:02pm On May 07, 2023
press9jatv:
Na still Orji Uzor Kalu that will win the Senate President seat.
for your dream abi? okay let me put my own, My darling Chelsea will still qualify for UEFA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by ahiboilandgas: 3:03pm On May 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/senate-presidency-yari-kicks-says-tinubu-cant-stop-him/
he want to use the danjuma goje style .so all corruption case against him will be drop and he enjoy his loot then he step down
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Bluntemperor: 3:05pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:
Hope no be bucket he kicks oo.
grin

The Govnor that could not control his Zanfara State, where the Kidnappers are Kings,is now bluffing since he met Dubai landlord and others,at a ceremony! Once you speak 'rankadede' he believes it is finished, without knowing that things have really changed unlike before!
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by WorldRichest: 3:09pm On May 07, 2023
Bluntemperor:

The Govnor that could not control his Zanfara State, where the Kidnappers are Kings,is now bluffing since he met Dubai landlord and others,at a ceremony! Once you speak 'rankadede' he believes it is finished, without knowing that things have really changed unlike before!

I think he wants to be retired by Tinubu
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Hellonearth: 3:10pm On May 07, 2023
yinkus6750:
Is the legislature not a seperate arm of government?
Why must the Executive be the one to determine its leadership?

Help me ask them ooo
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by press9jatv: 3:12pm On May 07, 2023
topatee:
for your dream abi? okay let me put my own, My darling Chelsea will still qualify for UEFA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
keep on deceiving yourself and not me with your propaganda here
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by MrAgbako: 3:16pm On May 07, 2023
RamseyKush:
Crack in the wall😂😂
Not everyone prefers tinubu 😅
So it shouldn't be a shocker if he isn't sworn in on may 29.
thank God u know. Cus even goats and dogs already knew tinubu will be president after may 29th 😂
Don't let wailing raise your BP 😂
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by BrotherFolake: 3:27pm On May 07, 2023
😎

Dead on arrival.

I hate this their born to rule attitude. Nigeria has become the poverty capital of Africa since born to rule fools from the North took presidency as their birth right

A Northerner, not again, we will never give any Northerner any appointment again.

Buhari regime is over, the North will never rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by nick50(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2023
I no send all Nigerian politicians if I get chance like David ukpo I go send all of them to prison
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by ufuosman(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2023
Tinubu don stop u already 😂😂😂
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Cromagnon: 4:32pm On May 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
All the aspirants should be allowed to test their popularity just as it was done at the APC presidential primary
allowed?
Who is holding him?
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Komo4JESUS(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
But Yari said Akpabio’s endorsement by President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu would, not stop him from the contest.
OK..
Tinubu will share the whole senators #100million each to stop this Yari frm achieving his goal..Tinubu stolen money can do undo
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by dapsoneh: 5:22pm On May 07, 2023
LZAA:

Stop wailing
Una dey shout competence over region before
They want to show you they are very competent na
Oh and for the agbado man is loyal to them
Stop crying, agbado man doesn't give a hoot about you
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Tareq1105: 5:29pm On May 07, 2023
Amunethseranu:
I see

Yari is just bluffing, he's not known in the Senate.

All he's doing is to get a good committee to chair in the Senate nothing more.

How can we have another Muslim as number 3 citizen? He's just bluffing. Let him call meeting of his supporters in the Senate and let's watch those who would attend.
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Moneyyman: 5:33pm On May 07, 2023
This is the unfortunate situation we find in Nigeria's politics.

One person choosing for an entire nation.

See how Kogi's governor single-handedly chose one man to succeed him. Forcing his wishes down the state's throat.

yinkus6750:
Is the legislature not a seperate arm of government?
Why must the Executive be the one to determine its leadership?
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Tareq1105: 5:40pm On May 07, 2023
dapsoneh:
Why are these northerners always power drunk? So a Northerner will be VP and also senate president abi?

He's just bluffing. He doesn't have the charisma. Is he known in the Senate? He's just coming into the Senate.

How can we have another Muslim as number 3 citizen?

Tinubu would never be part of such. Yari is only scheming for chairman of a lucrative committee.
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by dapsoneh: 5:48pm On May 07, 2023
Tareq1105:

He's just bluffing. He doesn't have the charisma. Is he known in the Senate? He's just coming into the Senate.

How can we have another Muslim as number 3 citizen?

Tinubu would never be part of such. Yari is only scheming for chairman of a lucrative committee.
brother, I wonder oo, wen the country hasn't even recovered from Muslim Muslim presidential ticket and another one is insisting on being the senate president? Worst still, from the north. It cant fly. I think for the purpose of balancing, it should go to the South South and possible, a christian from SS
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Amunethseranu(f): 5:56pm On May 07, 2023
Tareq1105:

Yari is just bluffing, he's not known in the Senate.

All he's doing is to get a good committee to chair in the Senate nothing more.

How can we have another Muslim as number 3 citizen? He's just bluffing. Let him call meeting of his supporters in the Senate and let's watch those who would attend.
remember this is Politics , no Politician is Religious just that masses are dumb and blind .

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by lildush(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2023
Felabrity:
Efcc Should go after the criminal

Tinubu should be investigated first. We're did he get all the money he is wasting? Buying properties in UK and buying half of Lagos? The bullion van saga. And money laundering.. let get some sense in this country na .. wat is all this?
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by Honestically: 6:49pm On May 07, 2023
The executive arm of government (particularly the president) have no constitutional powers to determine who becomes the the leader of the legislative arm of government (Senate). It is completely wrong for the president-elect to interfere with the internal affairs of the Senate.
Re: Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him by papamodico: 7:21pm On May 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/senate-presidency-yari-kicks-says-tinubu-cant-stop-him/
Remember Tinubu is the country's president elect. So do what he says

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Should Stop Playing Bad Politics – Ngige / Galadima: "Buhari, Swear With The Qur’an That You Didn’t Rig The Election" / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Honour Wives Of Outgoing And Incoming Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.