Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) (26748 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Judy Austin: Yul Edochie Best Nollywood Director, Second Wife Boasts / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by OChimex: 9:26pm On May 08, 2023
vastolord4:
God saves every woman during child birth

Did you know that Nigeria has one of the highest maternal mortality 67,000 deaths yearly (death of a woman during childbirth or few days after childbirth), and Finland, Greece, Iceland and Poland have the lowest, 3 deaths per 100,000 births?

So who God love most here?

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:29pm On May 08, 2023
Congratulations jare!
Let them say! kiss
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by simplesearch: 9:31pm On May 08, 2023
Instead of listening to what God says, they'll rather get busy inverting God into their life of disobedience. If you're a second or third wife in any man's life vice versa or a side chick; you're not a wife but a thief and an intruder, and a usurper. The earlier you repent the better, to avoid enjoying for a season here and spend your long eternity in hell.
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by alpharoyalty: 9:35pm On May 08, 2023
Is she saying that she has more than one child.
Somebody educate me please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by sharone21(f): 9:36pm On May 08, 2023
A special child doesn't involve in any kind of marriage even if married before and it failed because God can't send u to where He isn't going to lead u.

Same with a Prophetess marrying Orisa child.... How come?

Sometimes, it may even appear like u are marrying late because God wont allow u marrying just ANY man.
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by nedekid: 10:12pm On May 08, 2023
So Yul left his fine, classy wife. Mother of his lovely kids for this cargo? shocked

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by africandollar: 12:19am On May 09, 2023
Does she attend the same church as Dino Melaye? The politician wey share anointing oil to win his primaries?! grin

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by bull67: 12:31am On May 09, 2023
Your husband just lost his first son few months ago and you are praising God. So what are you trying to prove?, are you proving back to sender publicly on social media?this elephant girl is very stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by seunayantokun(m): 12:43am On May 09, 2023
You snatch another woman's heartthrob, yet you dey claim say something dey do you...hmmm

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by chuose: 1:48am On May 09, 2023
Hurbashola:
Popular Nollywood actress, Judy Austin is almost moved to tears as she speaks on how God is fighting her battles despite the hurdles facing her; concludes that she is special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xn7GiObmkg

This comes days after facing backlash over her condolence message to her husband, Yul Edochie who lost his son with his first wife.

According to Judy Austin in a video, she is untouchable, thanks to God’s love and extra attention in her life despite the challenges facing her.

“I don’t know where to start from; God loves me so much. I know it might sound strange to some; He has continued to fight all my battles. I am a special child; from my childhood, my youth till I gave birth to all my kids even till my last baby.
This woman is nasty
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by Johnn74: 1:59am On May 09, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Is she saying that she has more than one child.
Somebody educate me please
◼️She has 2 children with her ex husband Obasi .--- child [girl] on 20 April 2007. Had their 2nd child on 18 January 2009
◼️She has star Dike with Yul
◼️And Recently Early This Year, as carried by gist lover defunct page, At about the time May's shop was robbed by armed robbers, Judy successfully delivered a 2nd child for Yul-a baby girl. It was not flaunted & announced like Star Dike's birth. Yul simply posted "THANK YOU LORD" on his IG page at the time/date Judy successfully delivered the 2nd baby .

These and other posts including initial posts announcing Star dike's birth have all been deleted/archived from Yul's Instagram whuch presently consists of 2posts only, following Kambili's sad demise.

https://xclusivesongs.com/yul-edochie-and-judy-austin-have-a-second-child-according-to-reports/

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/may-edochie-suffered-depression-prior-to-sons-death-after-rival-judy-delivered-2nd-child-and-thieves-robbed-her-shop-sources/

6 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by FireUpNow(m): 3:24am On May 09, 2023
Believe and hold on to your God but don't marry another's husband. Learn to control your libido
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by juman(m): 4:01am On May 09, 2023
Maybe the first wife now.
The first wife is divorcing.
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by pressplay411(m): 4:10am On May 09, 2023
bmd10mix:
See how home breaker they praise God

This is the result of going to church without sound doctrine or proper discipleship.

The church really needs divine intervention.
The devil has built a monument and colossus in the church. Abominations that seem only like a fable to the ears and sore the eyes. Where is an eye salve when we need one??

I pray God steps in to the family of the Edochies and shows Himself mighty in Jesus name. Amen
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by Passionate1(m): 4:59am On May 09, 2023
Why blame Judy alone! Remember, it takes two to tango. . .And all relationships go through hell, but real relationships get through it. .
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by 12345baba(m): 5:54am On May 09, 2023
vastolord4:
God saves every woman during child birth
no minc the mumu woman
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by HRMK: 6:05am On May 09, 2023
GOD WANTED YOU TO REPENT BECAUSE YOU HAVE BROKEN SOMEBODY'S HOME AND JOY!BUT YOU KEPT BRAGGING ABOUT IT!TOO BAD!!
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by HRMK: 6:09am On May 09, 2023
nedekid:
So Yul left his fine, classy wife. Mother of his lovely kids for this cargo? shocked
CARGO?HABA!WETIN SHE DO U SELF?
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by zomby(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2023
Your husband just lost his son less than 2 months ago…It maybe a good idea to shut up and allow your husband and his main wife to mourn the loss of their son.
It doesn’t have to always be about you. Chill out!
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by Savechild23: 7:04am On May 09, 2023
Nzuzu egbukwala gi
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by vastolord4(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2023
OChimex:

Did you know that Nigeria has one of the highest maternal mortality 67,000 deaths yearly (death of a woman during childbirth or few days after childbirth), and Finland, Greece, Iceland and Poland have the lowest, 3 deaths per 100,000 births?

So who God love most here?

You just answered your question! God saves every wo-MAN during childbirth but does the Nigerian factor do same?
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 09, 2023
grin grin grin
.., i actually thought she's just had her first child with Yul.. it's weird to think she's had other kids and publicly rubbing it in, to indirectly tell us that Yul has psyche issues for ever marrying her, knowing she's a divorcee with kids from another man and he (Yul) has a beautiful family.. chai.. ọtumọkpọ amaghị boundary

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by wizod(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2023
What is this one whom DNA test shows she's a cheat in marriage saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by NaBanga: 11:31am On May 09, 2023
May needs to sell that "mansion", pack up her children and move to the US. She doesn't even realize that with her beauty and grace, she could get another man whether Nigerian or American who will truly appreciate her. Nigerian women like to die in rubbish marriages, but I can't blame them because of the culture.
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by nedekid: 11:36am On May 09, 2023
HRMK:
CARGO?HABA!WETIN SHE DO U SELF?
You don see Yul wife? Despite how many engine she don drop, how she still looks?
Then compare her to this nngbeke weh don born 2 children before for different men. I understand Yul pikin na her 3 and 4th! Who does that? Watin Yul see for this cum dump, abi is my eye paining me? Na Foto, no be juju be that? What is it for? Cassava, garri, beans and dodooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by HRMK: 4:25pm On May 09, 2023
i pity you oooo...you fit nor know say the lady dey faint 24/7!if she faint for una hand,na una gbenge be dat!me i for nor dey oooooo.......
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2023
Sweetvie:
Hmm
😉😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2023
TheMostComplex1:

Conspiracy theorist like me dey even think there is something more to the death of Yul son...

Some people believe the above too
him dun use him son renew
you know say them dey do renewal for the secret society
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by Rachelchel: 5:52pm On May 09, 2023
I pity May in all these. If she was a praying wife, all these wouldn't have happened. Even the word of God says : "what God has joined together, no man should put asunder." May's prayerlessness allowed the devil destroy her life.. for instance when my MIL moved in to my house and started causing havoc, she planned to break my home and I used the word of God..I was always saying what God has joined together, no man should break..o na elekwa is na-abu. They ignored me and I used my children to erect an altar of fire. I wrote her name in a paper, and threw it in the Blessed Sacrament. And every time my children and I will hold hands in prayer with a paper with her name in our middle. I can't believe what God did..This woman ran mad in my house. That day my husband saw hell. And for the first time , he started making plans to take her to her house. A lot of Christians don't know how to activate the power God gave us. Nobody can ruin your life without your consent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by Nobody: 6:28am On May 10, 2023
Rachelchel:
I pity May in all these. If she was a praying wife, all these wouldn't have happened. Even the word of God says : "what God has joined together, no man should put asunder." May's prayerlessness allowed the devil destroy her life.. for instance when my MIL moved in to my house and started causing havoc, she planned to break my home and I used the word of God..I was always saying what God has joined together, no man should break..o na elekwa is na-abu. They ignored me and I used my children to erect an altar of fire. I wrote her name in a paper, and threw it in the Blessed Sacrament. And every time my children and I will hold hands in prayer with a paper with her name in our middle. I can't believe what God did..This woman ran mad in my house. That day my husband saw hell. And for the first time , he started making plans to take her to her house. A lot of Christians don't know how to activate the power God gave us. Nobody can ruin your life without your consent.
You are very correct, I never see that woman born of another woman that can ever ruin my home when I get married lailai. May is slow and dull in the spirit
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:28pm On May 11, 2023
kkins25:
Committing adultery but, God is fighting your battles

what a Miracle working God,
Issa miracle working God
Hallelujah

My God issa miracle working God
Issa an Alpha and Omega
Issa Miracle Working God.
What do you mean by adultery? she is a married woman whose Man acknowledge her.

Religion is the Opium of Man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bally: "Tboss Was The Housemate That Irritated Us The Most" (Video) / Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold / Mercy Johnson Dazzles In New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.