Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) (26747 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Judy Austin: Yul Edochie Best Nollywood Director, Second Wife Boasts / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by kkins25(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
What do you mean by adultery? she is a married woman whose Man acknowledge her.

Religion is the Opium of Man.
No, it's you who wants to scam your God, who, created you Man nd Wife. nd not Man and wives
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by MSGAMBLE9: 6:29pm On May 11, 2023
kkins25:
No, it's you who wants to scam your God, who, created you Man nd Wife. nd not Man and wives
what do you mean scam your God? Did he reprimand Abraham, Isaac, David, Solomon or any Judea/Israelites kings for taking multiple wives...or where in the Bible did he say one man and "a' exclusively. How many of the disciples sef practice monogamy yet they are worthy being.

Keep following Western construct of christainity, Egyptian or Syrian Christian that accept the religion before your Europeans masters still practice polygamy.

Monogamy is a choice (mostly for poor man), not a Canon.

Europeans will keep scamming Africans just like they are Linking LGBT+ issue with Christ love for everyone.
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by kkins25(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
what do you mean scam your God? Did he reprimand Abraham, Isaac, David, Solomon or any Judea/Israelites kings for taking multiple wives...or where in the Bible did he say one man and "a' exclusively. How many of the disciples sef practice monogamy yet they are worthy being.

Keep following Western construct of christainity, Egyptian or Syrian Christian that accept the religion before your Europeans masters still practice polygamy.

Monogamy is a choice (mostly for poor man), not a Canon.

Europeans will keep scamming Africans just like they are Linking LGBT+ issue with Christ love for everyone.
grin grin grin
Fake Christian! Use the life of kings to continue deceive yourself.
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by MSGAMBLE9: 8:32pm On May 11, 2023
kkins25:
grin grin grin
Fake Christian! Use the life of kings to continue deceive yourself.
you can't be more Jewish that the Jew. Good Christian that condemned a married woman buh would rather keep one wife and countless side-chick, well done.

Keep following Western christainity..the same people who are teaching you to accept homosexuality bcoz of Christ love has for everyone.

They support Sodomy buh Polygamy is a Sacrilege even though scripture is clear on these issue.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by kkins25(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
you can't be more Jewish that the Jew. Good Christian that condemned a married woman buh would rather keep one wife and countless side-chick, well done.

Keep following Western christainity..the same people who are teaching you to accept homosexuality bcoz of Christ love has for everyone.

They support Sodomy buh Polygamy is a Sacrilege even though scripture is clear on these issue.
Good Christians don't keep side chicks. That's adultery on the participating ladies or side chicks part.

It seems the western style makes sense, in todays world, women aren't just tools for pleasure anymore. so why have many?

I'm no Christian, but i dont keeo multiple gf at once.
Re: How God Saved Me During Childbirth - Judy Austin (Yul Edochie 2nd Wife) by MSGAMBLE9: 10:45pm On May 11, 2023
kkins25:

Good Christians don't keep side chicks. That's adultery on the participating ladies or side chicks part.

It seems the western style makes sense, in todays world, women aren't just tools for pleasure anymore. so why have many?

I'm no Christian, but i dont keeo multiple gf at once.

most are hypocrite until they are caught... imagine abusing a married woman who choose to settle down.. when ladies these days live on married man as their Sugar daddies sharing Toto up and down.

Oloshoism now get honour pass married woman ( whether 1st or 2nd).

That is Moral Decadent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bally: "Tboss Was The Housemate That Irritated Us The Most" (Video) / Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold / Mercy Johnson Dazzles In New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.