Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) (42754 Views)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / Moment Fan Intruded While Davido Was Performing At Lagos Concert (Video/Photos) / Davido And Asake Perform Together At His 'Timeless' Concert (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Atunga: 12:27pm On May 08, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Why Tiwa Savage? Someone who morally cannot be seen as an example of what Nigeria stands for, her indecent sex clip and way of life is there as a pointer. Her tribe was involved in humiliating Igbos before and after election. Her tribal man was rigged into presidency against the will of over 200million people. Tiwa was nowhere to be found during the ENDSARS etc. A combination of matured artists like Onyeka Onwenu and Sunny Ade would have been much appropriate.

Tiwa was there to represent Nigeria and not any tribe. How many African countries have their artistes perform on that stage?

Be happy for Nigeria for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by elonize(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2023
davades:
Nice performance, no jumping up n down lol bravo
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Akharmony: 1:06pm On May 08, 2023
Ekeremadu chop our eye another wonderful star from Nigerian restored the dignity... Good one TiwaSalvage we celebrate you success. LongLive The King

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by merits(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2023
To be sincere Tiwa you tried, YORUBA TO 🌎🌍 WORLD.

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by lagonovo: 1:46pm On May 08, 2023
Yorubas and Igbos!!! Na only God go settle una matter. Troublesome Siamese twins grin grin grin grin

Proudly Omoluabi! Proudly Nigerian! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by seunlayi(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Why Tiwa Savage? Someone who morally cannot be seen as an example of what Nigeria stands for, her indecent sex clip and way of life is there as a pointer. Her tribe was involved in humiliating Igbos before and after election. Her tribal man was rigged into presidency against the will of over 200million people. Tiwa was nowhere to be found during the ENDSARS etc. A combination of matured artists like Onyeka Onwenu and Sunny Ade would have been much appropriate.

OdαΊΉ, she performed in England not in your backyard

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Lama70(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:

Your excuses are the reason they chose her.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Astra101: 2:39pm On May 08, 2023
Merch:
disgusting πŸ˜€

Smile, with a little $$$ bitches will rims your a$$hole with their soft tongues while you scream in ecstacy to the highest heavens grin

WARNING
Don't try this if your pocket is shallow.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by StarGra: 2:39pm On May 08, 2023
Don't let Politicians use tribal election and fool you.....You are a bigot..Do you know the harm the people you mentioned has done wrong that are not speaking out...Change your mindset....Mr Biafra

IboHausaYoruba:

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Noah94(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2023
You suppose hear wetin she sing, not see.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
ceejay80s:
I no even see wetin she sing there

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Napata77: 3:03pm On May 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
And yet one of those immigrants gave America a president. People like you are stuck in the past without help. The Jews were worse than slaves to the Germans. They carried out experiments with them as if they were rabbits. Are Jews today slaves to Germans? The Muslim Ottomans enslaved Europeans, are Europeans slaves to Turks today? The Normans massacred the Britons and took over their land till today. Are the Brits still subjugated by the Normans?

You are ignorant of the fact that the Windsors you see ruling Britain today are Germans actually but does that limit the British and make them wallow in the kind of nonsensical things you are using to tie yourself down?

I don't know what the problems of some of you are but if you feel you are a slave to the whites, that's your problem. You hate them so much? Start by throwing away your phone. tongue

Ignorant slave mentality caused by ignorance of African history.

There would be no ''phone'' if black Africans had not pioneered in iron smelting, mining of minerals, and mathematics, among MANY human innovations.

Chew on that next time you feel inferior to white people because you use a ''phone''.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Napata77: 3:04pm On May 08, 2023
Zooposki:

Do you know in America if you are black you are mostly given an even social security number, so they can use that to profile you?.

Do you know as a black person in America you pay a higher mortgage rate, higher car payment and insurance, even if your credit score is a million times better than your white counterpart.

You are also promoted less, you earn lower wages, you house is valued less if you are black person(AA's have to remove all family pictures and have a white party stand in for them before their house can be given a fair valuation).

I can go on and on but I think you get where I'm going. I was like you before that thought the black Americans were all cry babies until I started researching further. Racism is well and alive.

I'm not even going to talk about the police shootings, the black farmers etc etc

Thanks for educating that ignoramus.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:12pm On May 08, 2023
Her time will come

Tiwa has paid her dues
hammerT:

Tems would have done a better job.

Plus, i like dat ass. lol tongue

https://ww?v=hCjB97JvGjY
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:45pm On May 08, 2023
Tiwa Savage.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by ladej(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
why not ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by gozzlin: 5:36pm On May 08, 2023
Is it the the same Tiwa whose pussy was seen by all and sundry in that despicable sex tape?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Obaaderemi2: 5:48pm On May 08, 2023
Napata77:

Ignorant slave mentality caused by ignorance of African history.

There would be no ''phone'' if black Africans had not pioneered in iron smelting, mining of minerals, and mathematics, among MANY human innovations.

Chew on that next time you feel inferior to white people because you use a ''phone''.
This one is even more ignorant than the first one. grin She is actually the one feeling inferior to the whites. Me, I see the whole world as a universal brotherhood and sisterhood. Skin colour like I told your ignorant sister is just what it is: Skindeep. Deep down we are all the same, white and black. All are human beings. Only a very foolish person still feels inferior before another human being of a different color.
I hope that doesn't fly over your empty skull. wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Namigotalktru: 6:14pm On May 08, 2023
SellOut. All major stars refused to perform for many reasons including racism. Colonial pride of them using stolen African and Indian gems. This one, sha I guess every invite na good invite smh

Some people are forever slaves sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Obaaderemi2: 9:16pm On May 08, 2023
Zooposki:

Do you know in America if you are black you are mostly given an even social security number so they can use that to profile you?

Do you know as a black person in America you pay a higher mortgage rate, higher car payment and insurance even if your credit score is a million times better than your white counterpart.

You are also promoted less, you earn lower wages, you house is valued less if you are black person(AA's have to remove all family pictures and have a white party stand in for them before their house can be given a fair valuation).

I can go on and on but I think you get where I'm going. I was like you before that thought the black Americans were all cry babies until I started researching further. Racism is well and alive.

I'm not even going to talk about the police shootings, the black farmers etc etc
I didn't even see this post earlier.
No one is disputing the fact that racism is still a factor in America but is that enough reason why blacks should remain in the ditches? Is that the reason why they should spend fewer years in school than the other races in America, except maybe the Hispanics?Is it the reason why gun violence is more rampant among the blacks than others?
Nobody is going to give you anything worth it on a platter of gold especially if you are black, you keep fighting for it and stop using racism as an excuse.

On housing most of the blacks have poor credit ratings. And blacks are not the only ones discriminated against, Hispanics are also not finding it easy. As a matter of fact, Asian Americans pay less mortgage rates than whites. Why is it so? Aren't they minorities too? Blacks need to stop whining and do more.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2023
i just grew a new found respect for tiwa

HER SEX TAPE SINS ARE FORGIVEN
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Poleski: 10:59pm On May 08, 2023
It seemed the Kingdom staff hadn't seen her sex video before they hired her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 11:27pm On May 08, 2023
KingMack:
no dey too look and clap lustfully...her sex tape don cast for Nigeria before she go use juju catch you! I don old but let me enjoy this queen small na beg I dey beg you my king

Even if you leak your own sex tape, it will still not cast, or trend like that of iya Jamjam, grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by alfredo4u(m): 3:19am On May 09, 2023
Grace found her.....if humans are God...

IboHausaYoruba:
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:

Mtchewww.

Onye nkogheri!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Tundex911: 7:35am On May 09, 2023
TIWA FOR THE GRAMMY

Peace ✌️
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by KingMack(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2023
fcbelle72:

Even if you leak your own sex tape, it will still not cast, or trend like that of iya Jamjam, grin

See you😏 come make we run am fess πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by KINGOFHEART4064: 8:50am On May 09, 2023
Even king self dey hi tiwa, tiwa chop the king gbola jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! / Review Of Wizkid's Soundman EP: The Wizkid We Know? / 'A Good Time': Davido's Album Hits 1 Billion Streams As Obama DMW Tackles Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.