Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) (37016 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) / Nigerian Soldiers Flog Fulani Herdsmen / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by zedegit: 9:33am On May 08, 2023
Lightupdates:

Source- https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/07/nigerian-soldiers-caught-viral-video-assaulting-humiliating-civilians-kaduna-hotel-army

Army will tell you that's the standard: discipline. How it's done is none dem business.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by indigenous234(f): 9:34am On May 08, 2023
Bunch of useless army. If you want to know how useless and a coward the Nigerian Army have become, just arm boys scouts with equal weapons as the NA and watch them run away like the cowards they are. Just imagine if IPOB fully go violent... Have you seen the crowds in IPOB peaceful demonstrations?. Imagine just 15% of such crowds are armed. The Nigerian Army only have courage Infront of unarmed civilians. What's the man power of Boko Haram?. Do you mean to tell me Boko Haram has upto 100k fighters?. How come the Nigerian Army could not deal with them??..

We no get army for Nigeria. Na civilian oppressors in army uniform we get..... Make them continue. Na like this police take start, now them get zero respect from the people.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2023
ACRI:
Why can't others challenge the soldiers like the girl in the video??

Its only in Nigeria illiterates carrying stocks will be inflicting pains on others because of uniforms..

Revolution is coming .. .
Revolution? Is comming? In nigga area? Naa! Nigga areans are not that motivated, these same nigga areans just voted in corrupt and brutality government recentetly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by ogbolu0147(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Africans... we are just different

Cant imagine a squad in the US army doing something ugly like this to its citizens...

May God help this nation

It's not really an African thing, just say its majorly a Nigerian thing.. here in Cote d'ivoire where I reside, you don't even see their army, talk more of harassment of the civilian populace. Na only Nigeria army be alpha and omega.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by dayleke: 9:37am On May 08, 2023
patrickcollins:
That guy sabi flog, the way he was using the cane and the sound.

Yes, he sabi o.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2023
This same kinda nigga area so called soldiers or niga areans would accusse American or british police of racism or brutalisation and seek for compensations.

Soldiers are seen in America and western countries as heroes. But in niga area they are ussually the main people used by ordinary fellow niga areans to brutalise fellow niga areans. grin grin niga areans are so dumb, ignorant, stupeed they could never be seen as heroes. They have reduced themselves and their uniforms to rags used to wipe the asses of wealthy and influencial thieving, corrupt niga areans and politicians.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

It is very easy to identify the erring soldiers but the army would rather be talking long grammar so as to divert public attention

They still need to investigate the matter. a soldier won't just start mistreating civilians just like thst so let's know the whole story that led to this.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by meditator(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2023
Helgreenluv:
May God punish the Nigeria military. This has always been their regular trademark. Useless people
If God punish all the entire Nigeria military, who would protect you against IPOB ? We need to learn to sieve stones from rice. What they've done is wrong but that does not warrant to condemnation of the entire institution.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2023
Everyone don dey against d soldiers.if na for east now,dey Will be hailing dem and prescribe dose people ipob.thunder scatter one Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:45am On May 08, 2023
Because it happened in Kaduna, if this kind of thing happened in the East; everybody will keep mute. NgArmyterrorists!
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Africans... we are just different

Cant imagine a squad in the US army doing something ugly like this to its citizens...

May God help this nation
US soldeirs are seen as heroes, people who serves their country, people who would jump into a lake to save their citizens. But in niga area, soldiers reduce themselves and their uniforms into rags used to wipe the asses of corrupt politicians and influencial thieves.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2023
Never seen a military populated with so many lunatics like the Nigerian Army.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2023
Any small dispute, Nigerians call soldiers!.

Then u begin to blame government.

Imagine the wicked hotel owner calling soldiers to come beat his staff.

Even if they stole money, is calling soldiers the right thing to do?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by gfelo(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2023
you forgot to add
politician loooting nothing happen
AGF loot nothing happen

adecz:

Under Buhari, every arm of the
armed forces have become totally
undisciplined & behaving like cult or
gang members..

Police fighting army,
Army fighting & killing policemen
Navy fighting police
Police beating up road safety
Police brutalizing civilians
Army fighting with Air force

And last last, nothing happens.
No disciplinary actions against such
unprofessionalism.

Buhari and his service chiefs are just a
bunch of messed up incompetents😕😕😕
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by traihit: 9:54am On May 08, 2023
Treasure17:
Every small things, Nigerians will call soldiers to settle little disagreement happening on the street as if that's their primary duty. Unacceptable behavior.

When it comes to the heart, I'm so sorry to say this but a typical Nigerian (rich or poor, educated or illiterate, religious or atheist, man or woman) is very wicked. Very, very wicked.

I don't know how wickedness is the norm for us Nigerians but Nigerians are very wicked people who like to oppress anyone deemed lower than them in any way.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by turmacs(f): 9:58am On May 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by samnaija: 10:00am On May 08, 2023
Triangles1:
Some civilian are terrible but the soldier go extra mile.

When ever I get to military checking point I always conduct my self like student that want to write final year exam.

Why write this , you must have not read story . How check point come into this matter. People demanded for their salary and their employer, used the army personnel to discipline them. You did not condemn the army personnel but the victim.

You are definitely a force man . You only see civilian and military personnel.....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2023
How is this not Zoo behavior?!! SMH!

Do normal human beings treat one another like this?!!
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2023
DPass:

TO BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET

That's not true. Military don't condone this type of action
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2023
samnaija:

Why write this , you must have not read story . How check point come into this matter. People demanded for their salary and their employer, used the army personnel to discipline them. You did not condemn the army personnel but the victim.

You are definitely a force man . You only see civilian and military personnel.....

Don't mind the clown!

This is where we are now as a nation, where agents of security have now become tools used freely by the elites to oppress average citizens!

This is worse than Animal Kingdom!
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2023
Angelfrost:
How is this not Zoo behavior?!! SMH!

Do normal human beings treat one another like this?!!
Please don't insult zoo dwellers, animals do not behave in this manner. I have never seen, read or heard an elephant or gorrila flogged fellow gorrilas or lions.

This behaviours only happens in Niga area, bunch of ignorant wicked, self hating nigas put together and named niga area.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Parachoko: 10:16am On May 08, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Not me, we die there grin

If d soldiers no hold gun and I know say the other staffs are ready to fight and defend themselves to death, I swear to God I no go gree

We go fight to death for there.

But the problem here be say, does soldiers carry assault rifles so the workers do not have any choice but to obey.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by sanya4good(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2023
Make e no be later we hear say them be unknown soldiers o.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by ChristineC: 10:18am On May 08, 2023
lol somebody will ask me to lie down inside gutter and I'll comply?
you better be ready to shoot.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2023
Reminds me of those days of Military regime. If you know how soldiers brutalized ppls father's and mothers ehhnnnn? It was too bad cry
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Is04970: 10:22am On May 08, 2023
I would rather be shot than lie inside gutter for these idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Originalsly: 10:22am On May 08, 2023
This guy shouldn't be hard to find... after all ...the hotel owner called them. Hope Tinubu draws the line between the military and Police .... the military is never involved in civilian matter unless the country is ruled by a military dictatorship or under a state of emergency.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Please don't insult zoo dwellers, animals do not behave in this manner. I have never seen, read or heard an elephant or gorrila flogged fellow gorrilas or lions.

This behaviours only happens in Niga area, bunch of ignorant wicked, self hating nigas put together and named niga area.

Sadly, you are very correct... This is beneath animals even in the wild!
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by akajos4real: 10:25am On May 08, 2023
They should immediately arrest the Manager of the Hotel. That becomes the basis for investigation.
I just pray the army does not come back to say, they were not men from the Nigerian Army.
Re: Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) by faceLAGOS: 10:31am On May 08, 2023
If they decide to unite, they will defeat the soldier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Decomposing Body Found In A River In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Ese Oruru: Yunusa Dahiru Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail By Court / 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.