Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me (2239 Views)

When He Stops Grabbing Or Tapping Your Boobs & Your Backside. / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Fineman2: 7:22am On May 08, 2023
A Twitter user with the handle @Jojonitq has shared her experience with an admirer who approached her.

According to the lady, they were talking for a while until she mentioned to him that her house rent was about to expire.

Immediately she made the disclosure, the man abruptly ended the talking stage and quit any form of communication with her.

While narrating the story via Twitter, the lady lamented that she never asked him to pay the rent.

In her words:

“Met this guy yesterday we got talking I told him my house rent will expire this month and baba stop talking to me , I only told him I didn’t ask him to pay o 😂😂.”

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Fineman2: 7:22am On May 08, 2023
I fear naija girls, once you tell a naija babe you love her, she will start billing you

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Fineman2: 7:23am On May 08, 2023
They can beg ehh, I'm hungry, my gas is finished, I don't have call card, my mum is sick, my house rent has expired

What exactly is wrong with our ladies

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Cassandraloius: 7:24am On May 08, 2023
Why did you tell him that in the first place? A beggar in disguise.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Fineman2: 7:26am On May 08, 2023
Cassandraloius:
don't mind her, she's trying to save face

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Wawelexy(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2023
Guys are allergic to such words, stop telling us your problems... Tell it to God

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by JustPowerApps(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2023
Sharp man grin

2 Likes

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by donbachi(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2023
Must you choke him with it?
Can't someone ask you "How are you doing?

The next thing"My house rent done expire"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by pryme(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2023
It just shows you are no longer attractive to him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Jeffrey22(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2023
So why bringing it here
Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by bmd10mix: 8:22am On May 08, 2023
My respond would have been

Do u have a steady job? If yes move in with me.

Atleast u no go use am. Hungry kill. Me

3 Likes

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Fahvvy: 9:22am On May 08, 2023
In 24hours of meeting a guy, you're already telling him your personal problems, and you're expecting him to continue gisting with you? undecided...

How daft can you be! undecided...

Were you expecting him to stay with someone who may potentially be a liability to him? undecided...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Fineman2: 9:28am On May 08, 2023
Fahvvy:
In 24hours of meeting a guy, you're already telling him your personal problems, and you're expecting him to continue gisting with you? undecided...

Were you expecting him to stay with someone who may potentially be a liability to him? undecided...
don't mind her
Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by helinues: 9:39am On May 08, 2023
Hanty, relationship is not a job opportunity.

You are not disabled, pay your bills yourself without being a Remora

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by dayleke: 9:41am On May 08, 2023
Funny responses above.... grin

But for real, that is hilarious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Vyzz: 9:48am On May 08, 2023
Why are you telling him then?

Someone you met yesterday sef, is he ur father?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2023
Baba did the needful,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Streetmovement(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My house rent will expire and you said you didn't ask him to pay .....dey play, just dey play grin

She just do make up and cover wig for nothing, no brain at all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by April4th(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2023
Cassandraloius:

My thoughts exactly. She wants to blackmail the guy man emotionally, but met a redpiller instead grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 08, 2023
That's end of discussion na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2023
dude probably realized the girl needed to focus on her life and FIX HER LIFE ISSUES, before thinking of being in any type of r/ship.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 08, 2023
She didn't ask him to pay, it was mentioned in a discussion. Men and their insecurities. The other day I mentioned that I want my next birthday in Maldives and a nairalander should volunteer but these boys began to use it to insult me as if I demanded to be taken to Maldives by force.
Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by eazzzy1(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2023
He will resume talking to you next month when you must have paid your house rent.
Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Flora2Sweet: 1:45pm On May 08, 2023
Pay your rent first... He never left , just giving you time to clear your bills...

1 Like

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Sammy101111(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2023
Very soon all this woman will start chasing men even poor or rich before 2027
Because when men in Nigeria start realizing Nigeria ladies act like orphan they want but they can’t give back in return men will start running from this woman and woman will start chasing men like . Zimbabwe 🇿🇼, utopia, Mali

1 Like

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Doggrange(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2023
Go look for ur own money no bi una d hustle passshocked[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by pansophist(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
They can beg ehh, I'm hungry, my gas is finished, I don't have call card, my mum is sick, my house rent has expired

What exactly is wrong with our ladies

You forgot about transport fare grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 08, 2023
Fahvvy:
In 24hours of meeting a guy, you're already telling him your personal problems , and you're expecting him to continue gisting with you? undecided...

Asin... Some girls no get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by nairabacks(f): 3:08pm On May 08, 2023
He should have offered her a room in his house.
Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by madscientist88(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2023
its amazing how most women think men don't struggle to get money or that men don't have other responsibilities and problems, most of them think they should be primary focus of a mans life.you didn't ask him to pay,but telling him means what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by talk2hb1(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2023
Tear Clothes, Tear Clothes naso madness Dey start
Re: I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me by danzaki63: 5:04pm On May 08, 2023
He doesnt want to be turned into a 'Remita'. why tell him, if you dont want him to pick the rent bill? My own is if you tell me, 'i want to tell you something' or i want to ask you something or can i ask for a favour? my response is, yes, but if you wont ask for money for Gas, data, recharge card or school fees.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / My Cheating Life Has Not Even Started / The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.