Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently (1789 Views)

Transcribers Needed / IGBO Transcribers Needed For Large Project / Volunteer Video Editors And Transcribers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 10:45am On May 08, 2023
Good day everyone. I need an audio transcriber for an urgent transcription. This is also ideal if you are less busy at the moment. Please if you are interested, post your WhatsApp number so I can chat you up.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Adeoye11(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2023
Dero eight sero six fve one 5 nine for sero four
I'm available
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 10:54am On May 08, 2023
Adeoye11:
Dero eight sero six fve one 5 nine for sero four
I'm available
Have you transcribed before?
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Angiestarlette: 11:08am On May 08, 2023
zero nine one five four one six nine six zero six
ive transcribed audios before
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 11:17am On May 08, 2023
Angiestarlette:
zero nine one five four one six nine six zero six
ive transcribed audios before
Thank you.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by dammielarey(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2023
I'm interested
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Bakrabas: 12:01pm On May 08, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:
Good day everyone. I need an audio transcriber for an urgent transcription. This is also ideal if you are less busy at the moment. Please if you are interested, post your WhatsApp number so I can chat you up.
Thank you.

You should post your own let other connect with you rather asking people to drop their digits here abeg

One idiot will save all the numbers on his contact and use It to borrow online loan and those loan idiot companies too will start disturbing someone
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Corebelieversfo: 2:00pm On May 08, 2023
If you are serious about this, you should drop your contact instead. No one sensible would be risking their details for this...

And write the details and amount you're offering... It's useless chatting you up on whatsapp asking for these minute details. Please be professional.

2 Likes

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by MissChioma12: 2:10pm On May 08, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:
Thank you.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 2:42pm On May 08, 2023
Bakrabas:

You should post your own let other connect with you rather asking people to drop their digits here abeg

One idiot will save all the numbers on his contact and use It to borrow online loan and those loan idiot companies too will start disturbing someone
Okay. Hearing that for the first time. Thanks for the observation. You can delete your numbers if I have contacted you.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
Thank you for the responses. I have gotten some persons. I will let you know if I need more hands.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Bakrabas: 2:47pm On May 08, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

Okay. Hearing that for the first time. Thanks for the observation. You can delete your numbers if I have contacted you.

I'm also interested if you can give your WhatsApp link
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by eepeepook: 3:47pm On May 08, 2023
Many online services can perform the task. There is no need for humans.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by wintergold(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2023
0+8+0+3+7+3+6+6+7+8+5
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Legendguy(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:
Thank you.

Interested
I have transcribed before
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Legendguy(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2023
Interested
I have transcribed bfor
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Kachifav: 6:18pm On May 08, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:
Thank you.
I'm interested
I have also done a job of transcription, thanks.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Hawkler: 12:30am On May 09, 2023
I caved this niche for myself and it has been part of me for 15yrs now
0817 402 9454
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by KvnqFayvor(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2023
It’s the only thing I do.

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by tyinfinity: 9:50am On May 10, 2023
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by JecoJacob: 5:39am On May 23, 2023
Good Day.
I saw your Job ads here on NAIRALAND searching for a transcriber,
I am a transcriber, and I want to humbly apply for the job.
Below is my contact.
+2347033544802
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Ebubeafam: 8:40am On May 23, 2023
Am interested in transcribing. I have some spare time.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by tyinfinity: 10:34pm On May 23, 2023
0a8063741763
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by MamaAdaikem: 1:03am On May 24, 2023
Omo I wish una well, e be like I don do and I know pass, all this employers in Nairaland wey sabi act as demigod
I dropped my number one time, the guy called and gave me one boring video to transcribe clean Verbatim, after doing it I never got a reply from him to know if I did a good job or not.
If this is you please try and learn to communicate and stop wasting people’s time, no one was born perfect or an expert from birth, if you continue this way you will loose your credibility.

Good luck and I pray you find that golden transcriber.

1 Like

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
MamaAdaikem:
Omo I wish una well, e be like I don do and I know pass, all this employers in Nairaland wey sabi act as demigod
I dropped my number one time, the guy called and gave me one boring video to transcribe clean Verbatim, after doing it I never got a reply from him to know if I did a good job or not.
If this is you please try and learn to communicate and stop wasting people’s time, no one was born perfect or an expert from birth, if you continue this way you will loose your credibility.

Good luck and I pray you find that golden transcriber.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Good day everyone. Please is there anyone who is fluent in Yoruba here? I have a translation job I would like you to work on.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Juwanna(f): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
I am fluent in yoruba o
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Juwanna:
I am fluent in yoruba o
Good day. Have you translated from Yoruba to English before?
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by MissChioma12: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:
Good day everyone. Please is there anyone who is fluent in Yoruba here? I have a translation job I would like you to work on.
I'm very fluent in Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by adeybola(f): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
I'm very good in translation and a Yoruba interpreter too.
Send me a WhatsApp message on

0913 805 9968
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by ProfGday(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:
I'm very good in that... I did a job for a PhD student recently concerning her research work. If you have interest hit me up through my email.
magicsticktechhub@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
ProfGday:

I'm very good in that... I did a job for a PhD student recently concerning her research work. If you have interest hit me up through my email.
magicsticktechhub@gmail.com
I will let you know when another opportunity comes up. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Job Opportunities / Spdc Fin. Grad. Srd/medicals / Fresh Graduate Jobs And Little-experienced Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.