Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently (1790 Views)

Transcribers Needed / IGBO Transcribers Needed For Large Project / Volunteer Video Editors And Transcribers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by ProfGday(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

I will let you know when another opportunity comes up. Thank you.
Looking forward to that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2023
ProfGday:

Looking forward to that. Thanks
Are you good with translaing yoruba?
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Plight21(f): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Is the translation work still available?
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by ProfGday(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

Are you good with translaing yoruba?
I'm more than good.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2023
ProfGday:
I'm more than good.
I will put you in mind when something comes up. I Maybe I should create a WhatsApp group. If anything comes up relating to transcription or translation. I will post it in the group.

1 Like

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2023
Plight21:
No not at the moment but if you think I should create a group peradventure anything comes up you can indicate.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2023
MamaAdaikem:
Omo I wish una well, e be like I don do and I know pass, all this employers in Nairaland wey sabi act as demigod
I dropped my number one time, the guy called and gave me one boring video to transcribe clean Verbatim, after doing it I never got a reply from him to know if I did a good job or not.
If this is you please try and learn to communicate and stop wasting people’s time, no one was born perfect or an expert from birth, if you continue this way you will loose your credibility.

Good luck and I pray you find that golden transcriber.

I am obviously not the one you are referring to. I would not do that because I have been in that phase. I will rather let you know it is not good enough.

@golden transcriber you mentioned. So we should just go for anybody that may not do the Job well or is not even willing to learn. The way you even refered to the task you were given as one boring video shows you were not interested in the task and probably just did anything.

Accepting anybody to work on the project will only ruin the reputation of the person outsourcing the job especially if the person did not do well and you on your part was too busy to even check. That's the reason people are careful with who they select.

I had an experience here where after finalizing with someone here on this thread ( can't remember his moniker) he refused to send on his task. He kept telling me tomorrow, no light. He never sent in his task till this day. So if I was to send in the task that day. I would have disappointed the client and given myself a bad name. Is that not wickedness?

Note: if after discussing with someone and you are not okay with the payment and terms and conditions. Kindly turn down the job. It is not a do or die affair. You will definitely find other task that suit your needs
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2023
eepeepook:
Many online services can perform the task. There is no need for humans.
Yes they can but there is still a need to proofread it because of the accent. it might transcribe a different thing entirely.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2023
If anyone is interested in language translation like Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa. Kindly post your number if you are interested. so I can create a WhatsApp group. Please serious people not the ones that will disappoint.

Secondly pidgin translation ( please you must be really good)

Lastly audio translation

Post your number and indicate your area of interest.

Note: There are no jobs at the moment but I will post in the group chat once it is available and there is a need to outsource.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2023
Plight21:
Yoruba? No. If you would like us to create a WhatsApp group if anything comes up kindly post your number so I can post in the group.

1 Like

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by ProfGday(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

I will put you in mind when something comes up. I Maybe I should create a WhatsApp group. If anything comes up relating to transcription or translation. I will post it in the group.
Alright
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Jaycenvirtualse: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
ProfGday:

Alright
I will contact you via email so I can create a group Incase anything comes up.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Fab21: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2023
I'm interested
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by jane00700: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2023
I'm good in English and Igbo transcriptions
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Cecegrace(f): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
I am good in Igbo/English translation. Also transcription. 08142059713
Jaycenvirtualse:
If anyone is interested in language translation like Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa. Kindly post your number if you are interested. so I can create a WhatsApp group. Please serious people not the ones that will disappoint.

Lastly audio translation

Note: There are no jobs at the moment but I will post in the group chat once it is available and there is a need to outsource.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by acumen90(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
I'm very much interested, please. I can translate Igbo/English language. I can also transcribe. 08100343583.
Jaycenvirtualse:

Lastly audio translation

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by jane00700: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Interested in English, Igbo and pidgin language*0*8*0*6*3*5*4*4*7*8*7. Thank you
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by dhope: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:
Good day everyone. I need an audio transcriber for an urgent transcription. This is also ideal if you are less busy at the moment. Please if you are interested, post your WhatsApp number so I can chat you up.
Thank you.
You can contact me on o⁷o-66-2⁹5-5o6. I can transcribe from English to Yoruba and vice versa well well and even add sign "amin" on the vowel.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by WalkwithActs(m): 2:32am On Aug 16, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

Lastly audio translation

Add me to the group. Yoruba transcriber.

1 Like

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Plight21(f): 6:03am On Aug 27, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

Yoruba? No. If you would like us to create a WhatsApp group if anything comes up kindly post your number so I can post in the group.

Pls send the link of thr group here.
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by WalkwithActs(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2023
Interested
Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by Olaqoz: 6:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Interested
alabiqoosimade@gmail.com
Jaycenvirtualse:

Lastly audio translation

Re: Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently by MissChioma12: 6:16am On Aug 28, 2023
I'm intereste
Jaycenvirtualse:

Lastly audio translation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell us What are you good at. / Read And Send Your Cvs Now / Telinno Consulting Is Recruiting Ericsson 2g/3g Optimization Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.