Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly (18162 Views)

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Top 5 Record Labels With The Biggest Impacts In Nigeria Music 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Jostoman: 3:26pm On May 08, 2023
Stand strong by Davido
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Jostoman: 3:27pm On May 08, 2023
solabiyi01:
Glorious by David Archuleta (One Voice Children's Choir cover specifically)
my is Stand Strong by Davido
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by danielistics(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2023
Lil Wayne ft. Eminem - Drop the world.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by mekleelex200(m): 3:29pm On May 08, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Ill mind of hopsin seven by hopsin

Sanctum by boogey

Top of my chart by fuse odg

The world by sugar Garcia

I know by vector

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

That Ill mind Seven is an eye opener, it will make ur mind ask questions. That is how hopsin songs are. Good taste of music though

Mine are
If people must die by burna boy

Money by Alpha Ojinee

WAV, ALL MURAL SONGS AND PRECIOUS THINGS by Lupe Fiasco

Suicidal thought (Mashup) by BIG ft Bob marley

Devil work and I am not a racist by Joyner Lucas

Ill mind 8 and 9 ( all the ill mind) by Hopsin

The last verse for ill mind 8 made me to stop my under paying and tasking work to something better
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by marrakech(m): 3:29pm On May 08, 2023
Raindrops by 2face

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by malware: 3:35pm On May 08, 2023
You're not the girl I used to know, by Dare Alade.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Josbreed: 3:35pm On May 08, 2023
100 Billion times by Hillsong.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by oyinella(f): 3:35pm On May 08, 2023
Tari by Mera Owili
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Akaegwu(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2023
tasalanoni:
Classicals by Handel, J S Bach, corelli, Hadyn, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Galway Flutes, Locatelli..

I like the fact that they aren't very popular. I can't afford to have them desecrated by our distasteful appreciation of music.
Music from masters.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Ginomel(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2023
Show us Mercy Lord by Will Adiks.

Quite impactful.Soul touching and quite miraculous music.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Beesiajao: 3:44pm On May 08, 2023
The Great Revivalist by Dunsin
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Monzze: 3:46pm On May 08, 2023
Darnell9:
u sure u believe in God? But honestly i love that song
am in the same state DAX was when he wrote the song.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by 2O17: 3:47pm On May 08, 2023
NF - Lost ft Hopsin
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by AutoRedux: 3:49pm On May 08, 2023
Awoo Ewaa Oritse Femi.

Dem dey talk say we no go make am
They just dey pray make we rise and fall
Upon everything wey dem dey do
They still dey see us dey stand up tall
Na God help me ooo
Enemies for use me dey play ball – jekanmo!
Baba God oo na you dey make me dey dey on top ooo
Oya make everybody dey dancee oh awoo ewaa
Everybody dey dancee oh awooo ewaa

Very lovely song. I Listen to it whenever I am down.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by JoeEeL(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2023
trevorlinda:
TwinX - Mother Mi

it was released around 1999-2000

Olu Orun Ma pa Mother Mi le kun

Correct. Set awon to n 'rap'-resenting... O sabi. Wa gbayi.

Since e be like we be that kpako and okin biscuit era, that means u'll know this song "Ma je ka ja, rara" by Tito.

Make I sharp provide link for u cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr7ie31oU6s&ab_channel=UduakJ.Peters
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2023
Rayban25

That guy is annoying...he is always dropping album every 3 years and teasing his fans.

Really?? I don't have of his songs besides that. I usually don't listen to UK artists but that song speaks to me.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Abagworo(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2023
D'banj Superstar

If no be God
Who I for be?
I for be a nobody, nobody
But for God
Who I be?
I'm a somebody, somebody
Jehovah na my superstar
Jehovah na my superstar
Alpha and Omega na my superstar

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Nappyhair: 3:56pm On May 08, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Ill mind of hopsin seven by hopsin

Sanctum by boogey

Top of my chart by fuse odg

The world by sugar Garcia

I know by vector

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

Chai bros, you see that sanctum by boogey ehn! Especially that verse 2 where he was talking about Christian and Muslim getting married in the first 4bars, chai ! Nigerians really slept on that guy, A very outstanding story teller.
You must be a real hiphop head no cap!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by tasalanoni(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2023
johnjay4u2u:

Should add Yanni to the list
That's another music genius too
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Dbest10: 4:00pm On May 08, 2023
Wizard Chan - Earth somg
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by johnjay4u2u(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2023
tasalanoni:

That's another music genius too

Those are the musics that can be therapeutic not the noise many praise.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by JoeEeL(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:
The Game _ Triple-H Entrance song.

With one eye, I deh look u like person wey play smackdown tire for PS1 or PS2.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by tasalanoni(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2023
Akaegwu:
Music from masters.

Their music came from luminous spheres!

They weren't inspired by the base, animal sensual cravings that permeate the music of today.

Good music is timeless. Whenever you listen to it, it inspires either a joyful longing or an inner calmness. That is something not possible with the distasteful tunes of today. They are only enjoyed by our coarse, outer senses only to fizzle out immediately another one is released.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by izubext007: 4:14pm On May 08, 2023
NIGERIA JAGA JAGA
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by JoeEeL(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2023
teacherbim:
I'm cumming by Naira Marley cheesy

Very werey song with one southern african woman like that. Haha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Lionelbhass(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2023
Stand strong by Davido
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by tasalanoni(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2023
johnjay4u2u:

Those are the musics that can be therapeutic not the noise many praise.
It's so bad how we've strayed from real life and go after sham!

When it is said in the bible that saul was healed with David's music, I don't imagine the possibility in the light of what we call music today..
It must have been a kind of music in the lines of Handels, Bachs, Beethovens Corellis etc.

Flavor, olamide, portable, naira Marley, etc can't make music capable of such therapeutic benefits.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Rayban25

That guy is annoying...he is always dropping album every 3 years and teasing his fans.

Really?? I don't have of his songs besides that. I usually don't listen to UK artists but that song speaks to me.

Oh okay..for me he is the best rapper in the uk..if you listen to his albums you'll understand
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2023
Rayban25

Oh okay..for me he is the best rapper in the uk..if you listen to his albums you'll understand

Guess, I'll download his songs because deeper than rap is fire 🔥
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 08, 2023
tasalanoni:

It's so bad how we've strayed from real life and go after sham!

When it is said in the bible that saul was healed with David's music, I don't imagine the possibility in the light of what we call music today..
It must have been a kind of music in the lines of Handels, Bachs, Beethovens Corellis etc.

Flavor, olamide, portable, naira Marley, etc can't make music capable of such therapeutic benefits.

The thing about Nigerians is that most of them will vibe ti a song they can at least dance to even if they dont know the lyrics or understand what the person is saying.

Someone like asake for example. If a song can make you shake your legs unconsciously that's what makes Nigerians tick

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Rayban25

Guess, I'll download his songs because deeper than rap is fire 🔥

I promise you it's the best thing you'll do for yourself..his wordplay is second to none.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Nappyhair: 4:28pm On May 08, 2023
U.S
Joe budden- only human
Joe budden- nothing changes
Joe budeen- Vietnam
Conway the machine- Chanel pearls
Ransome- compromised
38 speesh- sharlene
Raekwon ft black thought- masters of our fate
Joel Ortiz- A good man is gone!

Naija

Boogey- stay

South Africa
Stogie t- mama say
Emtee- we up
And this song I heard from a movie, blood and water
Phakhade lami - nomfumdo moh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Offtopic. / Cocky Hiphop Lines / Efe - "Somebody" (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.