Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone (32971 Views)

Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 4:01pm On May 08, 2023
wink cheesy cheesy
Killbillz:

Lol.. u be clown 🤡
Dey play.
Those were the exact words one guy I knacked serious akpako used and the mods quickly acted on it and sent me on a 2 weeks ban cheesy cheesy
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Abolodje: 4:04pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:

Cc:
Seun
Afam4ever
Rocktation
Farano
Mynd44
Royalroy
Dominique
Rule 2,3,8 and 10 viciously broken.
Werey don dey fear😂 I thought you had “tough meat for chewing”. You better stop your rubbish now before you get stopped for eternity.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 4:05pm On May 08, 2023
Abolodje:

Werey don dey fear😂 I thought you had “tough meat for chewing”. You better stop your rubbish now before you get stopped for eternity.
Fear kill you there.
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Abolodje: 4:08pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:

Fear kill you there.
Please don’t mention me again if you no wan suffer immediate stroke and brain paralysis.
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:
wink cheesy cheesy
Dey play.
Those were the exact words one guy I knacked serious akpako used and the mods quickly acted on it and sent me on a 2 weeks ban cheesy cheesy
Lol... Okay so want this guy to be gone for long. Two weeks too small na
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 4:10pm On May 08, 2023
Abolodje:

Please don’t mention me again if you no wan suffer immediate stroke and brain paralysis.
Kolo

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 4:10pm On May 08, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... Okay so want this guy to be gone for long. Two weeks too small na
Lolz

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Abolodje: 4:13pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:

Kolo
I know you get off from the attention you get on this forum so I will just ignore yo ass but remember my warning…you continue your act, then you will surely continue no more very soon.
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by HumanCalc: 4:14pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:

Puss in boots
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Walking cada.........(ver) cheesy
Wetin snail slimes don suppose cure.the smells he walks around with,even a good cologne cannot suppress the odour emitting from his underworld.

Dremo n magnito should release an album on this guy's 7 months gbola pus infection.
I am just testing emoji on Nairaland. When did emoji start working on NL 😮😲😲😧🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂💯💯💯💯🙌🙌🙌
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Popeonah(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2023
It's too painful for someone at that age to commit suicide. But If you feel like dying..then go on
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 4:15pm On May 08, 2023
HumanCalc:
I am just testing emoji on Nairaland. When did emoji start working on NL 😮😲😲😧🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂💯💯💯💯🙌🙌🙌
Mine is still functioning on the old emojis.
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 4:17pm On May 08, 2023
Abolodje:

I know you get off from the attention you get on this forum so I will just ignore yo ass but remember my warning…you continue your act, then you will surely continue no more very soon.

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by EnterpriseMan: 4:20pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:
I just wonder how a reasonable human being with functioning switchbox would coin lies just to tanish someone's reputation just because you don't like that person.

Is that not witch craft?
is calling an olosho an olosho false accusations
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Csami(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:
I just wonder how a reasonable human being with functioning switchbox would coin lies just to tanish someone's reputation just because you don't like that person.

Is that not witch craft?

And you went to the mbaise thread with false stats just because of hearsay.

Now hypocrite, are you not a witch?
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 4:25pm On May 08, 2023
Aje ni mi nau knucklehead still pained from a previous banter
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by superCleanworks(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2023
Edgarbooks:
13 years old is already an okada man? This is sad

Hahahahahahaha
very 'wosky"

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2023
Its like ur friend sleep around to know the condition of his gbola .. hmmm are u gals into hoelosho?
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'll advise you focus on treating yourself and stop picking fights unnecessarily. Be civil
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by stormborn28(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:

The nairaland men are paying the price one after the other.

The recent one that pus was coming out from his gbola that is confidently walking around with 7 months infection.

His monicker is smalldivk111

Funny enough. Na woman vagina he take pack that shiit ooooooo

The stupid boy no use Gold Circle Condom
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2023
Edgarbooks:
13 years old is already an okada man? This is sad
embarassed
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by TalkingBird: 5:37pm On May 08, 2023
Foolish act if true as reported.
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Exodora: 5:38pm On May 08, 2023
The Cameroonians I don’t take them serious cause their level of reasoning chaa weakens me.
Thank God that my cousins left that land otherwise only God knows how they did be thinking now.
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by BigYash: 5:47pm On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
False accusation is bad abd should be discouraged. That's why i support death penalty on those women who falsely accuse men of rape.
Walai..
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by illicit(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:

Asake is the yoruba version of snoopdog,erigga is cute,but na too much weeds reconstruct his face like vampire.mayorkun is not fugly,he's only teethly.davido is cute,zlatan is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,tiwa salvage is pretty,riri is pretty,portable should have bn donated to the zoo,burnaboy,he's too thick n shares light resemblance with orangutan,naira Marley looks like someone that has series of convulsion when he was a teen.

Portable is a baboon

He lives in d zoo already

Davido is Rich, not cute
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by eteebanky1: 5:54pm On May 08, 2023
smalldivk111:

I go soon fvck you

You're such a chronic simp

I realise you only mention females monikers around here

Peadophile, chronic Simp

Na person like you rather give a girl 5 million than to give your fellow guy common #5000

Shame to simps
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by mbaise1000: 6:37pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:

Is that not witch craft?

Bros, the report didn't say the accusation was to tarnish the image of the boy, I think the boy is a sensitive one, he couldn't handle it, I always remember that I stopped drinking palm wine because my siblings accused me of drinking my father's palm wine. I cried and cried and cried and decided from there that I will never taste palm wine again so that no one will accuse me of drinking palm wine again, this was more than 30 years ago, different people handle things in different ways

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by isabi2lof: 6:39pm On May 08, 2023
False accusation is deadly undecided

So sad 😢
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by tyinfinity: 6:42pm On May 08, 2023
Obidogs reason like dog
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by MissOpe(f): 6:45pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:

Is that not witch craft?

90% of humans are misanthropes but they hate to admit it.....

There can never be love in the world...

Na so so fake love dey everywhere.....

Who ever created humans created a mistake.

An experiment that completely backfired...
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 6:48pm On May 08, 2023
MissOpe:

90% of humans are misanthropes but they hate to admit it.....

There can never be love in the world...

Na so so fake love dey everywhere.....

Who ever created humans created a mistake.

An experiment that completely backfired...
I think I agree with you on this

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Babastrong(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2023
Tinubu is one of the strongest men in nigeria.
may God forgive Obidients for their false accusations against Our president elect.
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by LivingSage: 7:51pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:

Asake is the yoruba version of snoopdog,erigga is cute,but na too much weeds reconstruct his face like vampire.mayorkun is not fugly,he's only teethly.davido is cute,zlatan is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,tiwa salvage is pretty,riri is pretty,portable should have bn donated to the zoo,burnaboy,he's too thick n shares light resemblance with orangutan,naira Marley looks like someone that has series of convulsion when he was a teen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack / Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem / Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.