Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone (32973 Views)

Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 7:54pm On May 08, 2023
LivingSage:
Calling people ugly is an audacity from you.

You're fugly, maybe you've not been told.

You'll make me say this because you're so loudmouthed, YOUR KIDS ARE NOT DIFFERENT, They're malnourished and lack dress Sense which sourced from you
I understand the alternate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Glad that m unsettling you,it's a yaaay for me : cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I careless .

1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by LivingSage: 7:56pm On May 08, 2023
Alternate angry

You need to stop your excesses, you're very reckless when it comes to speaking to people. It's not today I know you
ahnie:
I understand the alternate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 7:56pm On May 08, 2023
LivingSage:
Alternate angry

You need to stop your excesses, you're very reckless when it comes to speaking to people. It's not today I know you
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Take heart!!!!
Pele,deal with it.
Alternate nor help you at this point I think,isn't obvious you re threatened by my utterances,
I really must have dealt with you in the past by hugging you with the truth
Bold of you to think I give a rat arse about you...eyaah

Yeah really you don't know me nada,come study me as a course
Punk balls.
Maybe you dey think say... nairaland na your papa space,sorry it ain't your stupid father's living room

1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Enemyofpeace: 7:58pm On May 08, 2023
NGArmyTerrorist:
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ He is busy searching for vultures he will grill.
no mind am

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by LivingSage: 8:57pm On May 08, 2023
Jargons

After two kids you ought to be more mature than this ahnie
ahnie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Take heart!!!!
Pele,deal with it.
Alternate nor help you at this point I think,isn't obvious you re threatened by my utterances,
I really must have dealt with you in the past by hugging you with the truth
Bold of you to think I give a rat arse about you...eyaah

Yeah really you don't know me nada,come study me as a course
Punk balls.
Maybe you dey think say... nairaland na your papa space,sorry it ain't your stupid father's living room
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by bestplayermaver(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2023
That guy no care sharp sharp e don dig grave
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by donbabsaint(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:

Asake is the yoruba version of snoopdog,erigga is cute,but na too much weeds reconstruct his face like vampire.mayorkun is not fugly,he's only teethly.davido is cute,zlatan is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,tiwa salvage is pretty,riri is pretty,portable should have bn donated to the zoo,burnaboy,he's too thick n shares light resemblance with orangutan,naira Marley looks like someone that has series of convulsion when he was a teen.
ma'am, you've got a very bad mouth and caustic tongue. You know that right?
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Flick490(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
😭, false accusations is not good, you don't know the damage it can cause and how well the victims can handle it. Nairaland men do it alot to the ladies here and they think it's funny. Very bad

Very true
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 10:04pm On May 08, 2023
donbabsaint:
ma'am, you've got a very bad mouth and caustic tongue. You know that right?
I never noticed sir saint obi.
I wonder why you guys hates the truth.
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 10:05pm On May 08, 2023
LivingSage:
Jargons

After two kids you ought to be more mature than this ahnie
Glad I freaked you out.

Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Versal: 8:58am On May 09, 2023
It's a harsh world
you should have talked to someone
RIP, son
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Nikes(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2023
There's nothing I detest in this life like false accusation. A staff at my secondary school back then once accused a small junior boy and I of stealing his N100 simply because we were at the spot where the money went missing (he came to wash his clothes in school). Because of N100 this man disgraced us in front of the whole school. Even flogged us with giant sticks during supper, right in front of the refectory where everyone could watch. As soon as he was done, he heard an uproar from the hostel; his money had been found. The shame on his face was something else. I forgave him sha but bruh...I can never forget. Ever.

One reverend father again...that one made me sit on the bare floor in front of the whole class. My offence: I coughed while he was speaking. He thought it was because of something he said. I pleaded with this man that it was a genuine cough o....baba no greeπŸ˜„. It was a harmless punishment, but for a crime I didn't commit? I no fit forget

So yeah, false accusation can cause a lasting damage on people but we Nigerians no dey gree. We dey champion the cause pass anybody fir this life
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by Odisi92: 12:34pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:
I just wonder how a reasonable human being with functioning switchbox would coin lies just to tanish someone's reputation just because you don't like that person.

Is that not witch craft?

It happens oo.
Just recently In my place of work, someone hu I've always confided in turned awt to b d 1 stabbing me in d back. Spoilt my name among d managers for favour sake and boldly told me he will implicate me. Started cooking up lies and up to d extent of divulging details of conversations past.
THI LIFE U SEE IS INDEED WICKED.
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
when you finish, I go take over and do my own too
lol
on top who na want do after sack na
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

Do you think corrective surgery on his olden face could atleast make him a lil bit handsome?

see the way you settle down the insult person pikin
hope you sabi transform ugly to beautiful
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 5:19pm On May 09, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

see the way you settle down the insult person pikin
hope you sabi transform ugly to beautiful
Guy relax,you disturb pass spiritual husband.
You guys take things too serious.
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2023
ahnie:

Guy relax,you disturb pass spiritual husband.
You guys take things too serious.

make I relax bkos I dey tell you the truth
I no take things too serious o me way like cruise
na the way you take dey emphasize on the guy ugliness like say him dun come thief any of your property see b4πŸ˜‚
As for that spiritual husband how dem take dey disturb😁
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by donbabsaint(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2023
I never meant what I said in a bad way ma'am. Pardon me
ahnie:

I never noticed sir saint obi.
I wonder why you guys hates the truth.
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by ahnie: 11:54am On May 15, 2023
donbabsaint:
I never meant what I said in a bad way ma'am. Pardon me
No offence taken.
Many thanks!
Re: 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone by PhoneSaviour(m): 6:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Hez143:
so sad!!
not many has the heart to bear blackmail!!
Can the mod pls do something about some idiots that's turning nairaland to their fight zone
look at them up there

S7 edge original Samsung screen is available here in Ikeja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem / Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo / Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.