Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo (28126 Views)

Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video / Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Blazebond(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2023
See the way they are rejoicing on Twitter because of the Monday sit-down,and they want people to take their issues serious,I put it to you all that it is Igbo people that are fueling the IPOB and UGM crises in the east.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by transient123(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2023
Waiting for saint Obi to condemn the sit for road grin grin
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Popeonah(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2023
helinues:

Teach you, do you have to tell a blind man it's raining?
Blind man don see rain before?
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by okwusdidi: 7:24am On May 09, 2023
There is problem in this country.This country needs help.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Nicenixon: 7:27am On May 09, 2023
helinues:

Pain me? Seh na me dey bare the brunt?

Which investors will invest in a region where they are locking themselves up every Monday, business day?
Na Delta dy benefit from this useless sit at up, most of goods containers that were destined for Onitsha and other parts of the region were mostly dropped in Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Nicenixon: 7:30am On May 09, 2023
Who wan die?, me self no go anywhere.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2023
helinues:

Pain me? Seh na me dey bare the brunt?

Which investors will invest in a region where they are locking themselves up every Monday, business day?

When the investor checks the reason why such a thing is allowed, he will even run away from investing in other regions in Nigeria .....

Don't think your region is a safe heaven , majority of investors took away their investments out of Nigeria in this Buhari regime...... Awaiting a new transparent and peaceful government...

But what are they seeing?? A MU-MU government coming up if not stopped....

They will further take away their investments out of Nigeria if that is allowed .....then we will have only ARABS coming to invest in Nigeria....

And you know what ARABs usually invest.....
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by coputa(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2023
helinues:
The illiterate youths have been in charge of the happenings in SE.

The educated people from SE should cover their face with something
They are busy eating from the crumbs that falls from their oppressors table in Abuja.The Igbos are their own enemies.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by coputa(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2023
Dubetex96:

If e pain u that we are observeing sit at home go to Sambisa shekina
What have you achieved from it so far, you are just destroying your own region.It is self inflicted injury.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by gabbytabby: 7:39am On May 09, 2023
This is so unfair the common man has seen what happens to people who do not sit at home nobody should ask people to go and die.

It is a difficult situation which the security personnel need to get on top of.

Fafesot:
I'm beginning to believe the assumption that the easterners, especially the Anambrans are in support of the "Monday sit at home" enforced in the region.
The governor assumes and feels the weight of detriment that might be caused consequent to the act.
The people ignoring the governor and sheepishly following the order by IPOB is not more out of fear of terror rather it exhumes solidarity and support for IPOB.
I wish them all the best.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by francotunsco: 7:40am On May 09, 2023
Exc2000:
A political public servant is helpless without the civil servants

The civil servants did not choose to disobey the governor, they are only sitting at home out of fear of IPOB miscreants!
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by denzel231: 7:41am On May 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Do I blame them. IPOB aka UGM aka ESN and whatever name they are called reign supreme in the south east.

, over to you.
anamabra police are behind those killings
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Nobody: 7:42am On May 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Do I blame them. IPOB aka UGM aka ESN and whatever name they are called reign supreme in the south east.

, over to you.
They should add fri to the sit at home jare.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by 00FFT00(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2023
helinues:

What should supposedly educated south west youths who supports a confirmed criminal to steal what is left of their depleted or even non-existent existences cover themselves with?.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Bigcowhorn: 7:44am On May 09, 2023
[quote author=johnjose68 post=123017091]

We are even praying you sit at home for the rest of the year. If possible, forever Who cares shocked

♾️ 🦇 BAT has come !!!!

grin grin[/quote

No one asked you naira land busy body

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Cubeman: 7:46am On May 09, 2023
Shegunsmart:
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Hello out there,

It's another season of harvesting the best minds on Nairaland..

I need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your creativity sense is an integral characteristics needed for the job.

Please inbox me if interested

Please,I'm interested in the job
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Keedyreal: 7:48am On May 09, 2023
Shegunsmart:
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Hello out there,

It's another season of harvesting the best minds on Nairaland..

I need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your creativity sense is an integral characteristics needed for the job.

Please inbox me if interested
bro i desperately need the job i have a wife and a child please help me with the job n i promise not to dissapoint you GOD bless you.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by jaymichael(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2023
helinues:

Don't mind those spineless imbecilic meddlesome cowrds that receive orders from a 25 year old toddler in far away Finland. The only things those morons carry on their head is Agbero, Mc Oluomo etc while their region is being controlled by illiterate meth sniffing bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by jaymichael(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:

They only fear IPOB.
And one 25 year old joker of a human being in far away Finland.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by ORIAYO70(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2023
insidelife22:
Later he will still come out and deny he ever said anything like that.

He has done that already.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Teeklef(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Mugu

Chinese calendar comes to mind
Weldone jet li🏃‍♂️🤜✊🙌
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by omooba969(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2023
Edgarbooks:
4 working days a week is not good for any state

And what do y'all actually do with the full five working days if not rubbish?
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:10am On May 09, 2023
Fafesot:
I'm beginning to believe the assumption that the easterners, especially the Anambrans are in support of the "Monday sit at home" enforced in the region.
The governor assumes and feels the weight of detriment that might be caused consequent to the act.
The people ignoring the governor and sheepishly following the order by IPOB is not more out of fear of terror rather it exhumes solidarity and support for IPOB.
I wish them all the best.

You expect people to troop out and get shot because the Governor said so? Has he provided any improvement in security to give people confidence to come out or because he proclaimed it everyone should sheepishly follow, Sometimes you people make comments here with so much bile and bitterness and that degrades your humanity. Just explain to me how the government has improved the security of the "cased" area but you want people to start moving out because of the proclamation? it is even better to get sacked than get killed trying to obey Governor wey all him family dey abroad. Make una dey use sense comment for here abeg.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by ecolime(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2023
Chekwume16:
Does the sit at home make any sense to you. When are we going to wake up from this self inflicted damage we are doing to the south east. If you think this will make government release kanu then you are in for a long thing.
Your comprehension skill is very poor.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by warlordd(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2023
Weedhustler:

Look at this bastard that does not know his father...product of exhausted sperm.

Nwa bussuuuuuu like u.

Aturu awusa!

Adàkà.

Enwe. Useless son of a thousand fathers and an ashawo mother. Mkpi mmuo.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Popesuccess(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2023
Exc2000:
A political public servant is helpless without the civil servants
He wants them to come to work when he cannot guarantee their security.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by XAUBulls: 8:35am On May 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:

An.amb.ra1s.ts.on, over to you.
A cataclismic apoptosis is going on over there which has led many
Ibos to flee and flood abnormally into other regions of Nigeria such as Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Abuja, PH, etc, for economic survival and security from vicious South East kidnappers, assassins, and armed robbers right from the late 1990s to the 2010s till today.

A whopping 200,000 PVCs where transfered from the core Iboland to
Lagos State alone before the 2023 elections took place based on statistics from INEC. It says a lot.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Xplorepd: 8:37am On May 09, 2023
Weedhustler:
Soludo na fool na,he think say Anambra people send am ne... Anambrians fear no man, go and ask tinubu if u think am lieing

You fear no man but you and your people can't do you business on Monday's due to the orders of someone who is not miles away. I see how courageous you are. Chest beaters everywhere. Shebi na Tinubu be your problem. Una never see anything

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by okeysoninv: 8:37am On May 09, 2023
Soludo should deduct their Monday salary each Monday they miss work
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by djseanjohn77: 8:42am On May 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:

, over to you.

This is the East they are developing to relocate to grin grin grin grin grin 70% of the progressives will not heed this call, even Obi fall in and fall out of Anambra, he can't sleep with 2 eyes closed there for fear of the unknown.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by OloyeVIII: 8:55am On May 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB
Did I tell you I was a westerner?
Now who's stupid? you think i'm IPOB.. you're just a dickweed.. get used to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Spotlight On Wike’s Endless Search For Prayers (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) / Rowdy Session In Senate Over Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.