Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo (28107 Views)

Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video / Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by kingsways: 9:54pm On May 08, 2023
No mind Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by raskymonojendor: 9:54pm On May 08, 2023
Weedhustler:
Soludo na fool na,he think say Anambra people send am ne... Anambrians fear no man, go and ask tinubu if u think am lieing
They only fear IPOB.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Burgerlomo: 9:54pm On May 08, 2023
cool
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by stuffs2002: 9:56pm On May 08, 2023
Weedhustler:

Na ur state?

El rufai wey stop govt schools on Friday nkor

Are government offices and markets closed on Fridays?
Did you see any killing of Fridays?

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Popeonah(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2023
helinues:
The illiterate youths have been in charge of the happenings in SE.

The educated people from SE should cover their face with something
Come the SE and teach us .. mr education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Okpokpo09: 9:56pm On May 08, 2023
helinues:

Pain me? Seh na me dey bare the brunt?

Which investors will invest in a region where they are locking themselves up every Monday, business day?
. Has job opportunities filled in other states, remaining south east. Even you sef follow de suffer the suffer for your own state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by stuffs2002: 9:57pm On May 08, 2023
Weedhustler:
Soludo na fool na,he think say Anambra people send am ne... Anambrians fear no man, go and ask tinubu if u think am lieing

Yet IPOB are decimating them upandan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Popeonah(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2023
Soludo is a well educated noise maker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by stuffs2002: 9:58pm On May 08, 2023
helinues:

Pain me? Seh na me dey bare the brunt?

Which investors will invest in a region where they are locking themselves up every Monday, business day?

Don't mind that one talking rubbish.

Even the SE indigenes can't even live in their enclave not to talk of investors.
That is why many of them are running out of the EVIL FOREST called SE like flies

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by OloyeVIII: 9:59pm On May 08, 2023
helinues:

Na your house dem dey? Why e dey pain you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Okiton: 10:00pm On May 08, 2023
Their lives are more important than soludo and his 60k monthly job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by stuffs2002: 10:00pm On May 08, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Na your house dem dey? Why e dey pain you?

E dey pain me because they come to other regions and start constituting nuisances everywhere.

SE are anomalies everywhere they went

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by flokii: 10:01pm On May 08, 2023
So if for example, I own and run a business in South East, my workers won't resume at work on Mondays of all days..
later you people will be wondering why investors are avoiding the region.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by VinnyBaba: 10:02pm On May 08, 2023
Soludo behaved Iike a FOOL by Fighting Obi, his own state Brother. undecided
Hence Anambra Pple are Deliberately Doing this to Pepper him.😒

BTW, why do some APC Agbado Pple like Wailng and Carrying Anambra matter For Head? 🤔 sad
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by kingyakos: 10:02pm On May 08, 2023
helinues:

Can you compare illiteracy in your region with that of SE?....
Recent 1st 10 performance in jamb could tell the difference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Sleekfingers: 10:03pm On May 08, 2023
That's their problem....

That's why I like Buhari. He just ignored awon confused people. Tinubu should do the same.

They have started crying again , after they lost in the election. I said it, that after the election. They will go back to their endless wailing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Truthsave: 10:03pm On May 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Do I blame them. IPOB aka UGM aka ESN and whatever name they are called reign supreme in the south east.

, over to you.

You cannot stop the coming of Biafra, no matter your propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by helinues: 10:03pm On May 08, 2023
Popeonah:

Come the SE and teach us .. mr education.

Teach you, do you have to tell a blind man it's raining?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by OloyeVIII: 10:04pm On May 08, 2023
stuffs2002:
Pandora Criminal Obi's boys

Occultic Obi has given them the order
make Ogun bend your neck.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by JohnBullMySon: 10:04pm On May 08, 2023
Fafesot:
I'm beginning to believe the assumption that the easterners, especially the Anambrans are in support of the "Monday sit at home" enforced in the region.
The governor assumes and feels the weight of detriment that might be caused consequent to the act.
The people ignoring the governor and sheepishly following the order by IPOB is not more out of fear of terror rather it exhumes solidarity and support for IPOB.
I wish them all the best.
I don't know the percentage rn, but I'm quite sure support for IPOB has been on a steady decline since violence came into it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by helinues: 10:05pm On May 08, 2023
kingyakos:

Can you compare illiteracy in your region with that of SE?....
Recent 1st 10 performance in jamb could tell the difference.

What exactly is the purpose of una education when na illiterate youths they run the affairs of your region?

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by theredaddy: 10:06pm On May 08, 2023
Dubetex96:

If e pain u that we are observeing sit at home go to Sambisa shekina

One single shame una no get, one man in prison put the whole SE on lock down on a day like Monday .. and you people can't do anything about it

But some clowns have the impetus to call yorubas slaves under Tinubu becos he imposes efficient candidates and collects taxes in Lagos

Can Tinubu dare to impose sit at home in lagos or abi naa Mc oluomo go try am make dem no collect woto woto from all angles in west

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Dubetex96(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2023
Rita002:
Ogun kill u. Sango strike u dead. Amadioha eat ur corpse. May ur corpse rotten b4 it touches the ground. I see u weeping for mercy at the hands of ur God’s. I see ur ancestor’s God’s calling for ur soul. I see the sims of ur parents eating up ur soul. I see u buried in shame waiting for mercy

I can't banter here you are too ugly for me

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by OloyeVIII: 10:08pm On May 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

E dey pain me because they come to other regions and start constituting nuisances everywhere.

SE are anomalies everywhere they went
E no suppose pain you.. why have you westerners refuse to tell yourselves the truth?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by eyinjuege: 10:08pm On May 08, 2023
Fafesot:
I'm beginning to believe the assumption that the easterners, especially the Anambrans are in support of the "Monday sit at home" enforced in the region.
The governor assumes and feels the weight of detriment that might be caused consequent to the act.
The people ignoring the governor and sheepishly following the order by IPOB is not more out of fear of terror rather it exhumes solidarity and support for IPOB.
I wish them all the best.
If their safety is not guaranteed, they should not be forced to go to work.
I cannot blame them o

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Batman2412(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2023
This is paining Tinubu and causing Buhari lots of grief. Please make it Mondays and Tuesdays so you can "pepper" FGN more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Dubetex96(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2023
theredaddy:

One single shame una no get, one man in prison put the whole SE on lock down on a day like Monday .. and you people can't do anything about it

But some clowns have the impetus to call yorubas slaves under Tinubu becos he imposes efficient candidates and collects taxes in Lagos

Can Tinubu dare to impose sit at home in lagos or abi naa Mc oluomo go try am make dem no collect woto woto from all angles in west

Don't cry more than the beareaved oga rest
it is our sit at home

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by Larryndelaw: 10:10pm On May 08, 2023
Where is Mr Reactor OBI. Or he is not from Anambra again. They only interfere in Lagos matter . What about my igbo brothers or Anambra is not part of the east. Don't know how someone that is Finland will given command to a whole region not to go out and they obey. This can only happen in Igbo land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by kingyakos: 10:11pm On May 08, 2023
helinues:

What exactly is the purpose of una education when na illiterate youths they run the affairs of your region?

Shebi ur next governor mc oluomo don go buy certificate yet English e no fit speak
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by eyinjuege: 10:11pm On May 08, 2023
flokii:
So if for example, I own and run a business in South East, my workers won't resume at work on Mondays of all days..
later you people will be wondering why investors are avoiding the region.

Even you yourself won't dare to go to your office on Mondays.
Your workers no wan die cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.