Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo (28114 Views)

Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video / Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by gammarays1: 12:42pm On May 12, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
yes I concur buh only in high security prison of the world for drug trafficking.

They will welcome more cos una kinmens no dey hear word... anything to rid us of Okoros.
Go check the statistics, there not even UpTo a thousand in prison.

When it comes to drug pushing, we already have an icon in Bourdillon. At least they're following his footsteps.

The Okoros will always be better than you folks.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by MSGAMBLE9: 12:53pm On May 12, 2023
gammarays1:

Go check the statistics, there not even UpTo a thousand in prison.

When it comes to drug pushing, we already have an icon in Bourdillon. At least they're following his footsteps.

The Okoros will always be better than you folks.
show me where you see less than a thousand of them...when the news of them getting caught in Southeast Asia keeps making NL front-page almost everyday.

I believe you...I learned IBO named Laugages now has special attention from security officers at Murtala international Airport here in Lagos. They profile your people both home and abroad.

Congratulations to your people on that.
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by gammarays1: 1:03pm On May 12, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
show me where you see less than a thousand of them...when the news of them getting caught in Southeast Asia keeps making NL front-page almost everyday.

I believe you...I learned IBO named Laugages now has special attention from security officers at Murtala international Airport here in Lagos. They profile your people both home and abroad.

Congratulations to your people on that.
Like I said do your personal research. If we read in the news about skull miners in the West, that means all or most of Yorubas are ritualists.

Well it's better to do drugs than mine skulls
Re: Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo by MSGAMBLE9: 1:10pm On May 12, 2023
gammarays1:

Like I said do your personal research. If we read in the news about skull miners in the West, that means all or most of Yorubas are ritualists.

Well it's better to do drugs than mine skulls
if you can't subtantiate your claim with verifiable link then you hush.

Yeye be like Okoro man chest-beating on Nothing.

Awon Deveropers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee / Paris Club Loot: Governor Agrees To Refund $2.5m / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.