Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism (401 Views)

How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism / Help, The Bible Is Pushing Me Into Atheism / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2023
I'm going to reveal how demons of deciet/atheism get ahold of people, if they let them.

1Timothy4:1 But the spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from faith paying attention to decietful spirits and doctrines of demons.

I declared myself an atheist around 2014/15 after been exposed to some ideas that lead me to question my faith. I can remember telling my mum that God doesn't exist and she almost faintd. If i show you some of the blasphemous things i said about God, the bible, church and pastors, you wouldn't believe am the one preaching now, no christian has ever won a debate against me. It was in 2020 that i started asking myself questions, what if God exists, what if the spiritual does exist, what if i'm wrong. I examined religous testimonies e.g 'Todd white conversion testimony' and read religous books especially kenneth hagin books, 'i believe in vision' is my favorite.

As i kept investigatng, i askd, what if this men who claim to see the supernatural.......continue below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2023
...are just hallucinating? Maybe they're just lying to gain more followers and more tithe money. I had a lot of ideas, but i didn't stop seeking knowledge.

When the devil saw that my eye are begining to open, i started having attacks. I have encounterd entities, almost got initiated into satanic kingdoms, i have had demons speak to me, make me do things, harrass me etc if i talk about this i would do it in a different thread, cos its a long story.

Today, i can stand boldly and tell you that God and the spiritual realm does exist.

If you are waiting for GOD to show you scientific evidence of his existence, you are wasting time. No science can measure the spiritual. You have to humble yourself and seek him, go to church, keep asking for prayers, shun your pride and become like a child and he would reveal himself to you. The just shall live only by faith.

From my experience, these are the stages which the demon of Atheism posses people.

1. Seduction stage: These demon can lure you.....

1 Like

Re: Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2023
....through differnt means such as ideas from other atheists,movies, internet, books and could even speak to your mind.

The demons may say things like 'there are contradictions in the bible, how could a virgin concieve, how can a donkey talk, God killed people in the old testament' etc. Every deceit always looks honest and inoccent until its too late.

2. Pondering stage: At this stage the believer begins to question his pastors and church community.

The Bible says guard your heart with all diligence, resist the devil and he would flee. Your mind is the door way to your spirit. When you begin to consider the ideas of the devil, you're on a long thing.

3. Obsession stage: Here, the demon has gotten hold of ur mind, but its not too late. Its like you can't stop thinking about atheistic ideas. Its glued to ur mind.

When you come to nairaland and you see posts titles like 'please help i don't want to be an atheist' or 'Please help, I'm begining to have doubts' etc you know they are at this stage.
Re: Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2023
4. The acceptance: This is when the person declares him/herself an atheist.

This is a very dangerous stage because you give the demons a legal ground to posses, dwell in you and also use you, while the Holyspirit departs.

This is what the Bible calls apostacy or falling away. If you're a pastor or a mature believer filled with the spirit and mightily used like hardmirror you're in danger of commiting the unpardonable sin.

6. The possesion stage: When you have accepted the demon of atheism, he comes inside of your spirit and dwell in you, your conscience becomes dark, you begin to fight and blaspheme God, Jesus, The Holyspirit and the bible, you do not give a damn.

You even go about trying to turn people away from God. You're now trampling the son of God underfoot, putting him to shame and insulting the spirit of grace.

At this stage, no one can change your mind, no amount of preaching or prayer can help since you willfuly accept the demon. You're now on a path that leads to destruction.
Re: Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism by VeryWickedPrick: 7:36pm On May 08, 2023
Stage 6: ...
Re: Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
Stage 6: ...
What blasphamous rants are you planning to spew?
Re: Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2023
A
Re: Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism by jaephoenix(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2023
Jackanda1:
I'm going to reveal how demons of deciet/atheism get ahold of people, if they let them.

1Timothy4:1 But the spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from faith paying attention to decietful spirits and doctrines of demons.

I declared myself an atheist around 2014/15 after been exposed to some ideas that lead me to question my faith. I can remember telling my mum that God doesn't exist and she almost faintd. If i show you some of the blasphemous things i said about God, the bible, church and pastors, you wouldn't believe am the one preaching now, no christian has ever won a debate against me. It was in 2020 that i started asking myself questions, what if God exists, what if the spiritual does exist, what if i'm wrong. I examined religous testimonies e.g 'Todd white conversion testimony' and read religous books especially kenneth hagin books, 'i believe in vision' is my favorite.

As i kept investigatng, i askd, what if this men who claim to see the supernatural.......continue below
What if Flying Spaghetti Monster exists? Have you thought of that? Therefore for being a Christian, I proclaim that you're gonna burn in eternal flames angry

1 Like

Re: Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

What if Flying Spaghetti Monster exists? Have you thought of that? Therefore for being a Christian, I proclaim that you're gonna burn in eternal flames angry
I can asure you that my writting here is the truth. Mock all you want

1 Like

Re: Five Stages: How Demons Lead Christians Into Atheism by FxMasterz: 11:25am On May 13, 2023
Jackanda1:
4. The acceptance: This is when the person declares him/herself an atheist.

This is a very dangerous stage because you give the demons a legal ground to posses, dwell in you and also use you, while the Holyspirit departs.

This is what the Bible calls apostacy or falling away. If you're a pastor or a mature believer filled with the spirit and mightily used like hardmirror you're in danger of commiting the unpardonable sin.

6. The possesion stage: When you have accepted the demon of atheism, he comes inside of your spirit and dwell in you, your conscience becomes dark, you begin to fight and blaspheme God, Jesus, The Holyspirit and the bible, you do not give a damn.

You even go about trying to turn people away from God. You're now trampling the son of God underfoot, putting him to shame and insulting the spirit of grace.

At this stage, no one can change your mind, no amount of preaching or prayer can help since you willfuly accept the demon. You're now on a path that leads to destruction.
Thanks for this exposition. I have always perceived that atheists are possessed. No sane human can ever say or do the things they do without being controlled and spurred on by forces higher than them. God has already revealed Himself in nature and in diverse ways. He owes no man any emperical manifestation. Your denial of God costs God nothing. Blashpheme all you could until your cup is full. If you fail to repent, He'll bring you to judgement.

Atheists are indeed possessed. Their level of foolishness is legendary. The way demons possess a mind is very subtle. They suggest things into your mind but make it sound like your personal thoughts.

Let me illustrate.

Assuming a demon wants you to commit murder, the process goes as follows:

You: I am seriously angry with Mr. Kay.

Demon (infuses his thoughts into your mind using personifications): How dare he do that to me?

You: Me of all people?

Demon: I must teach him a lesson.

Demon: He overstepped his boundary already. I must revenge.

Demon: He deserves to die!

You: He must die!

Demon: I will kill him. I would not rest until he's dead.

Demon: He must die. He must die. I will kill him. He must die.

All the while the demon was suggesting, you'll be thinking that you're the one having those thoughts. He'll silence your mind and take over.

Once you allow a negative thought, the demon quickly comes to take over your thoughts, using personifications. They use the words I, me, we or our to put you in context. All the while, you'll be attributing those suggestions to yourself, thinking you're the one doing the thinking. All these while, your emotions are being negatively stirred up to act according to the contents of your thoughts.

In the final stages, there'll be constant repetitions such as seen above- I will kill him, he must die, I will kill him, I will kill him, he must die... This is done to reinforce the idea and have a total grip on your mind. At this stage, you're ready to act. Your eyes will open only after the deed is done or when you're caught red handed, and the demon has left you to your fate. You'll start saying 'I don't know what came over me.'

All that while when the demon was working on you, you'll shut down the still small voice of your conscience in favour of the demonic noise going on in your mind.

Once demons gain control of your mind, they can make you do or become anything they want. All they need to do is to get you to the reinforcement stage. The stages are broader are subtler than what I illustrated above. This is just a summary. It could take minutes, days, weeks or even months to reach the final stages. It's a process

Demons control you through your thought life.

That's why 2 Corinthians 10:5 asks us to be Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

The only way to overcome this form of demonic attack is to declare 'I reject that thought/suggestion in Jesus name! You evil spirit scheming to take over my mind, I command you to leave right now in Jesus name! I cast down every thought and every imagination that is contrary to the will of God in my life in Jesus name! I set my mind free from every satanic influence in Jesus mighty name!' Afterwards, just look for a scripture to meditate upon. Think on heavenly things.

Proverbs 4:23
"Keep thy heart with all diligence; For out of it are the issues of life."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Going To Church Mandatory For Christians? / Be Righteousness Conscious / 81 Christians Killed In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.