Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Rescue One And Leave The Rest - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rescue One And Leave The Rest (804 Views)

Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / This Photo Would Keep You Smiling For The Rest Of The Day / Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rescue One And Leave The Rest by Temi231(f): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2011
If your bible and your most expensive blackberry phone fall inside the water and you are asked to rescue one please be honest with your answer which one will you rescue first?
Re: Rescue One And Leave The Rest by EFULEFU1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2011
My bible
Re: Rescue One And Leave The Rest by item1: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2011
my BB of course. Afterall i have all the versions of bible fully loaded inside.

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Bustop: 3 Day Crusade With Donkollione: / 2hours Delay / If It Was You What Will You Do? Be Sincere Please Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.